TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Can I join??? Was hoping for an early Feb. 2013 baby (our wedding anniversary is Feb. 9) but unfortunately, AF showed up. Onto the next month!!

I would be SO freakin happy to have a baby in 2013! Or at least be pregnant by the end of 2013!

:dust:

Btw my name is Ashley, DH and I are both almost 24 years old and are really happy we are finally ttc. I am a navy wife and I hope that we are able to conceive before he goes back on sea duty and has to deploy :( Ideally he would be here for the birth and first year but well will see I guess! My username is just my initials and wedding anniversary :) Sept. 4th will be 4 years this year <3

I would be SO freakin happy to have a baby in 2013! Or at least be pregnant by the end of 2013!

Btw my name is Ashley, DH and I are both almost 24 years old and are really happy we are finally ttc. I am a navy wife and I hope that we are able to conceive before he goes back on sea duty and has to deploy :( Ideally he would be here for the birth and first year but well will see I guess! My username is just my initials and wedding anniversary :) Sept. 4th will be 4 years this year <3

Aww sending lotsa baby dust your way!! I cant even imagine how difficult it must be to be away from your DH for long periods of time! :hugs:

Aww sending lotsa baby dust your way!! I cant even imagine how difficult it must be to be away from your DH for long periods of time! :hugs:

Thanks! My dad was in the navy so I'm not new to the life. I knew what to expect. It's not easy and I wouldn't do it for anyone else but him, he's worth it :cloud9:

I would like to join. My husband and I are hoping for a 2013 baby. It's been a long journey. Short version is I'm a cancer survivor and my husband had to have vericocele surgery. The doctors say we are now all good to go.
Husband is hoping for a girl. (we have three god daughters that adore him so he's so ready for a daddy's girl) He's even already picked out baby names.

I would like to join. My husband and I are hoping for a 2013 baby. It's been a long journey. Short version is I'm a cancer survivor and my husband had to have vericocele surgery. The doctors say we are now all good to go.
Husband is hoping for a girl. (we have three god daughters that adore him so he's so ready for a daddy's girl) He's even already picked out baby names.

aww thats sweet hes already got names picked out! good luck on ur journey! sending lotsa baby dust ur way! :dust:

Shooting for a March baby!! It's hard to believe that at one point I was hoping for an August baby!! :/

Please count me in!!!

Last year I had a MC and we decided not to try for a while. Well my husband is in the Air Force and ended up getting deployed for 6 months, just resturning home in beginning of last month. We have been TCC since he came home but so far last month I got a :bfn: :sad2:
This month :witch: didn't show up and I'm a week late but still getting :bfn: I am devastated, cried all day today :sad2: I just want to get my AF so I can carry on with my life and try again next month!!!
I hope we ALL get our :bfp:!!!
:dust: to us all!!!

Please count me in!!!

Last year I had a MC and we decided not to try for a while. Well my husband is in the Air Force and ended up getting deployed for 6 months, just resturning home in beginning of last month. We have been TCC since he came home but so far last month I got a :bfn: :sad2:
This month :witch: didn't show up and I'm a week late but still getting :bfn: I am devastated, cried all day today :sad2: I just want to get my AF so I can carry on with my life and try again next month!!!

I hope it´s your BFP this month :) (I had to wait until I was 11-12 days late before I got my BFP :)

Please count me in!!!

I hope it´s your BFP this month :) (I had to wait until I was 11-12 days late before I got my BFP :)

Awwwwww so happy you got your :bfp:!!! So exciting!!! You give me hope :) but I think this month is not my month ;) I just want to get my AF so get on with my life. Right now my life is kind on hold :/ can't chart, can't do anything ugh...kind of frustrating really lol
Again congrats on your :bfp:!!! You give us all a glimmer of hope we too will get our :bfp: soon :)

Please count me in!!!

Pregpilot - so how many dpo were u when you got your :bfp: ?? :)

Well I have to wait until next month..AF came today but DH wasn't home at the right time again this month! Maybe next month, but then he's working closer to home so it will be all action stations x

Awww Kezmama I will have my Fxd that next month you get your :bfp: :)

Hi can I join? I'm fed up joining monthly ones and having to move to the next one cos of disappointment when the witch shows, waiting on the witch the now she should be her in the next cpl of days then I can start my cycle. X

Hi can I join? I'm fed up joining monthly ones and having to move to the next one cos of disappointment when the witch shows, waiting on the witch the now she should be her in the next cpl of days then I can start my cycle. X

Oh Hun I have my fxd for you. I hope you get your :bfp: soon. I know how bad disappointment can hurt :( if you need we are here for ya ;)
:hugs: and :dust: your way sweetie :)

I'm just hoping the witch Harry's up so I can get on to my next cycle..xx

1dpo today testing on the 14th if af doesnt show......good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA! I went on a mini vacay...

Welcome to the new members! I have added your names to the list.

Update on me... Looks like I am not going to ovulate this clomid cycle. I got my +opk about 7 days ago but never had a temp spike. Doc has a new plan for me for next month including HSG, increased clomid and trigger. Now I just need to get to that cycle....... :wacko:

Please count me in!!!

Awwwwww so happy you got your :bfp:!!! So exciting!!! You give me hope :) but I think this month is not my month ;) I just want to get my AF so get on with my life. Right now my life is kind on hold :/ can't chart, can't do anything ugh...kind of frustrating really lol
Again congrats on your :bfp:!!! You give us all a glimmer of hope we too will get our :bfp: soon :)

Hehe :blush:
I hope my extreme fertility will help all of you in here. Looks like I have plenty of :dust: to go around.

Please count me in!!!

Pregpilot - so how many dpo were u when you got your :bfp: ?? :)

I was 25 DPO... So, I had to wait a bit for it.

Welcome Cheryl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->