TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Thank you so much!! :D :D Although now that i tested "so long ago" this morning, it seems like maybe i've just dreamt the lines both mornings.. total disbelief still

Baby Dust!!

I would like to join too!

This is our second month TTC. I expect AF on the 28th, so I plan to test then. (Also DH's b-day :winkwink:)

Girl name: Evangeline Lily (my little Evie) also love Whitney

Boy name: Colt Nathaniel or Thatcher or Sawyer

I would like to join too!

This is our second month TTC. I expect AF on the 28th, so I plan to test then. (Also DH's b-day :winkwink:)

Girl name: Evangeline Lily (my little Evie) also love Whitney

Boy name: Colt Nathaniel or Thatcher or Sawyer

Gorgeous names, all of them :):thumbup:

Welcome BabyHopeful! I love those names. Hopefully you will be our first BFP!

I forgot to post my names.. Well DH and I cant agree really yet.. But I really like the name Veda for a girl and Warner for a boy but I got vetoed. Lol.

Welcome Dani!

Thank you! Seems like everyone around me is prego and it was "so easy" for them... this is the third month we've actively been trying, and I (like many people above) didn't imagine it'd be this "hard"... tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of my fertility window (according to a few online calendars)...I haven't been temping, and my cm hasn't been very stretchy this cycle at all (more like lotion)...so not sure if we should continue trying a couple extra days (even though we're both tired 'n sore at this point)...hehe bought Pre-Seed last night, so that should help a li'l.

Congrats, MetalMaiden!

Oh yeah.. it becomes more like a chore. DH actually has all sorts of performance anxiety so we can only do every other day. It is all in his head because when we are on vacation or I am not in my fertile window he is ok to go. I have tried not telling him but he just suspects anytime I initiate.

Oh yeah.. it becomes more like a chore. DH actually has all sorts of performance anxiety so we can only do every other day. It is all in his head because when we are on vacation or I am not in my fertile window he is ok to go. I have tried not telling him but he just suspects anytime I initiate.

Sounds like you'll have to initiate at random days too. :winkwink: Isn't it better to DTD every other day compared to every day to keep sperm count up?

Yeah.. and he knows that too. So he won't even consider everyday. He has really psyched himself out with the whole thing. It's been 7 months of timed BDing. It definitely loses its fun.

Hey, Mrs.Undy! Glad I found you on here on B&B, so I'm going to join your group.

I was really hoping for a 2012 baby, but like the rest of you, now the earliest it could be is January 2013.

Good luck this month to everyone!

Hey, Mrs.Undy! Glad I found you on here on B&B, so I'm going to join your group.

I was really hoping for a 2012 baby, but like the rest of you, now the earliest it could be is January 2013.

Good luck this month to everyone!

Yay!!! So glad you found me and joined the group!

I forgot to post my names.. Well DH and I cant agree really yet.. But I really like the name Veda for a girl and Warner for a boy but I got vetoed. Lol.

Hey, cool to hear the names you are thinking of. I like them both! The only time I ever heard the name Veda (assuming I'm pronouncing it right) is from the movie My Girl (pronounced "Vay-Duh," not ""Vee-Duh"). So, do I have the pronunciation right?

Did you get vetoed on both names, or just Warner?

The names I like are, for boys: Seth (my favorite), Benjamin, Nathan, or Lincoln. And I'm not as sure on a girl name, but I'm considering names like: Natalie, Evelyn (family name), Ainsley, Jane or Mary Jane (family name).

Hubby definitely doesn't approve of all those names, but I think we'll be able to come to agreement on some of them.

Hey ladies! Can I join as well?

We had our 8th MC in March, so I guess we're officially looking for a 2013 baby now :)

Hey ladies! Can I join as well?

We had our 8th MC in March, so I guess we're officially looking for a 2013 baby now :)

Welcome!!! SO sorry to hear about the MC's but hopefully a 2013 bean is in your near future!!!

:dust:

Hey, cool to hear the names you are thinking of. I like them both! The only time I ever heard the name Veda (assuming I'm pronouncing it right) is from the movie My Girl (pronounced "Vay-Duh," not ""Vee-Duh"). So, do I have the pronunciation right?

Did you get vetoed on both names, or just Warner?

The names I like are, for boys: Seth (my favorite), Benjamin, Nathan, or Lincoln. And I'm not as sure on a girl name, but I'm considering names like: Natalie, Evelyn (family name), Ainsley, Jane or Mary Jane (family name).

Hubby definitely doesn't approve of all those names, but I think we'll be able to come to agreement on some of them.

I got vetoed on both pretty much but Warner for sure. Veda is actually pronounced Vee-Duh. It was a name of a girl in the short series Mildred Peirce with Kate Winselt and I just really liked it. Mike says everyone would call her Velveta cheese. Lol.

Mike doesn't have any girls names that he likes but he does like Max for a boy.

I always try to think of a boy and a girl name that would go together well too. I have always like the name Laney for a girl since the movie Dream A Little Dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->