• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

I'm kinda gutted to be missed off lol :( Added my baba a while ago :cry: Anyhoo baby Jamie is due on 25th April... Pretty please add me :)

I'm kinda gutted to be missed off lol :( Added my baba a while ago :cry: Anyhoo baby Jamie is due on 25th April... Pretty please add me :)

:( oh nooo!!! im very very sorry to have missed you :hugs: will add you right away!!!
Congratulations on team :blue: hope alls going well for you and little jamie xxx

Same here!! this is my second baby, my daughter is now 13months, and she was nooo where near as active as this lo, his movements actually hurt at times lol... glad to hear alls ok :) xx

yeah this is my second one too, and my first was a boy but he was sooo content it was unbelievable, i barely knew he was there, but then again the massive bump was a dead give away lol, but he wasn't really active just enjoyed laying there and was quite happy to go full term, this one however yeah he gets painsfull sometimes when he moves or tries to stretch out, bless it's like he dont' realize he's too big and he tries so hard i feel sorry for him hahaha, mind every little movement he makes i can feel it, even when he has the hiccups. :)

yeah this is my second one too, and my first was a boy but he was sooo content it was unbelievable, i barely knew he was there, but then again the massive bump was a dead give away lol, but he wasn't really active just enjoyed laying there and was quite happy to go full term, this one however yeah he gets painsfull sometimes when he moves or tries to stretch out, bless it's like he dont' realize he's too big and he tries so hard i feel sorry for him hahaha, mind every little movement he makes i can feel it, even when he has the hiccups. :)

lol yh i know what you mean.. with my daughter i was much bigger, and she was content most of the time... this one moves constantly, juts his limbs out all over the place and constantly has the hiccups hehe...
got a feeling he may come a little earlier than my daughter, she was 40+4.. but we shall see :) xx

yep am thinking this ones gonna come ealier than his brother did, his brother was full term and one time, came on his due date, but this one?. . . . i'm thinking he may just come a couple weeks early.

ooo just realised where i went wrong hun, put you down as 25th april instead of 19th... no idea why i done that just noticed there!!!! :dohh: sorry again, all corrected now anyway :) xx

please can I have a baby before you all go early!?! lol, hope you all do go early as it is no fun at all going over but can I go first...please? :) xx

please can I have a baby before you all go early!?! lol, hope you all do go early as it is no fun at all going over but can I go first...please? :) xx

Aww honey your 6 days over!!?? i hope he comes soon for ya :hugs:

No pressure but I would like to come next :winkwink: if this is ok I dont want to go overdue :dohh:

i dont want to go over due either. . . but i got plenty of weeks left :D

Oh cool so me next then :winkwink:

I am 37+3wks by my scan EDD today but by LMP EDD which is `my` date I am 39+2wks :shock: I def want him to be here by 29th April :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->