• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

its been so hard to pick names for this lo... was all in a panic, thought of names very early on then decided we didnt like any of them so we left it, times flown by!! only started thinking again around 3 weeks ago, and decided on dylan, but didnt get that rush of love for the name like i did with my daughter :( so i decided to look at names again haha and 3 names just stood out to me felt right for both myself and my partner :) so we said we would leave it till birth, changed it to two names... harrison and logan... and then realised that logan was the one :D lol had 6 weeks left to go then, now have nearly 4.... really thought we wouldnt get a name in time, but im sooo happy and cant wait to announce it when hes here :D hehe sorry for the long message!! xx

me n bump are fantastic! bump getting big but i love it!! 18 weeks exactly until due day!! :yipee: thanx for adding me!!
i see your almost done?? hows it feel to be in the final weeks?? x:flower:

your welcome :)
Glad to hear that alls going well :D i see that you have other children..girls or boys?
I have a daughter who is now 13months, we wanted them close in age and feel so happy that it happend for us!!
I cannot wait to meet him... im at the fed up stage now haha, my best mate had her boy a few days ago, so now the focus is all on me i just dont know what to do with myself, the days have just seemed to have slowed down...
i still cant believe how quick this pregnancy has gone tho!!! its crazy xxx!

yes i have an 11 year old :pink: and a 2 year old :blue: boys are better!! :rofl: thats why im happy to be team BLUE..im enjoying this pregnancy so far,its my last so i want it to slow down a little, its going so fast,:dohh: seems last week i got :bfp: and seems like only yesterday i had my 20 week gender scan!!
i know how them last few weeks feel!! hard and slow, :hugs: soon be there though!:happydance: has your bump got a name yet?? xx

Aww lovely :) ive heard that girls are more hard work, so we shall see when this lo comes, my daughter is actually a very good baby, so we will be very very lucky if this one comes out even better!! :D fingers crossed!! :D
I wanted a family of 4... 2 close in age, a big gap, and then another 2 close in age... but thinking about it all finacially etc, i think that one more baby will be it for us too! although it makes me feel sad thinking about it as im not ready to stop just yet, i have so many fertile years left in me still lol... it wont be for a long time anyway... and i want to be able to provide and help my children out, not struggle!
we have decided on Logan :) xx

awww logan is lovely..:thumbup:..my :pink: was a brilliant baby and toddler just got worse the older she got :dohh: :haha:..will keep stalking this thread for any news of your impending birth!! xx:hugs:

thanks for updating for me xlivix!

Alexander was born 11.55pm, 13.4.11 at home in the pool weighing 8lb 9oz!

birth story for anyone who's interested:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...rth-my-gorgeous-alexander-x.html#post10157266

xxx

Congrats caro103 hon on the arrival of your little man :wohoo:

PS DOES THAT MEAN I`M NEXT :rofl:

soooo exciting, cant wait to see whos next!!!! :happydance:
feeling on top of the world just now... soon going to have our lil bubbas :D woohoo!!
Anyway im off to bed haha im shattered and up early of course!!! :)

43 baby boys born so far... and counting :D
xxx

Well Ladies 13 is my lucky number and its 13days to my scan edd....its my lmp edd today :dance: So we will see :winkwink: lots of labour vibes over here please because then I can move over and give someone else the chance :lol:

Thank you hon :kiss:

I think my boy might be stubborn like his big bro who despite been in slow labour for 5days came on his exact scan due date :wacko: I am a little hopeful lots of signs all week...pressure/cramps etc and he has dropped this morning hes not as high up under my ribs so all good signs we will see :shrug:

have you heard of clery sage? if you bath with it in the water or rub straight onto your bump, it starts labour!
pineapple!!
fast walking!
sex:winkwink:
curry(HOT!)
rubbing/playing with nipples...:haha: sounds weird but apparently stimulates the uterus to contract, like breastfeeding helps ...iykwim:rofl:
try these, ans if you still preg after this lot or still not labouring, we'll find more ways to get it started !:hugs:

WOW! Great thread, can you add me too please? Baby Joshua due August 16th. :)

proud mommy, we post on lots of the same threads..:haha: is it b/c we both due :blue: in aug 2011..:rofl:
how are you :flower: xxxxx

proud mommy, we post on lots of the same threads..:haha: is it b/c we both due :blue: in aug 2011..:rofl:
how are you :flower: xxxxx

Haha, Hey hun!! I'm ok thanks. Just having a nice relaxing day with the girls (watching Mr Bean) How are you today? xxxx

:wave:had a busy morning, but all jobs done now just a bit of washing to get in from the washing line:hangwashing:...going to put my feet up i think, maybe join my little boy for a snooze:sleep: starting to get that sleepy worn out feeling back like in first tri....:dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->