Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Hi, Well i found out that we are team blue last Tuesday...even though this pregnancy was so different from my daughters who has just turned 7, i was convinced i was having another girl even though deep down i wanted a boy. Think i did this so that i would not be dissappointed if having a girl. My partner and daughter was convinced it was a boy to the point where my fiance bought me a boy pandora charm for my birthday back in September....sorry to go on but i am so excited to be having a boy......after miscarriage and endless problems...here i am 22 weeks and loving every second!!!!!!!

:) aww bless you hun!! congrats im very happy for you :) welcome to team blue hun :hugs: :happydance: xx

Woohoo congratulations to all the new team :blue: bumps!! you have all been added to the front!! we are now on 78 :blue: bumps... woohoo!!! :happydance: :happydance: sooo exciting :D xx

keep them coming :) xx

hi hun, only just saw your thread! :D

I'm team blue! due 5th April :happydance: xx

weird huh! as when you look at the april sweet peas thread theres more girls! everyone must be hidling :haha: xx

weird huh! as when you look at the april sweet peas thread theres more girls! everyone must be hidling :haha: xx

Haha they must be!! its so lovely to see how many baby boys there are going to be...!! lol everyone must have been bored at the same time aye hehe :) :happydance: xx

im team blue due the 6th april but going into have him on the 23rd march due to diabetes

Just found out boy yesterday! Due May 27th!

Added to the front girls congratulations :) :happydance:

dottiemaD79 - I have put you down on your due date hun and have put the date you are having baby next to it :) xx

Me me me!!!!!!! :happydance: One gorgeous little blue bump due May 27th. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->