Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey jo how you getting on in your cycle? hows hiro and riley doing hope they are good, what you been up to today? xx

Hey :hi:

I currently have trapped wind and hiccups :growlmad: they won't go!

Been working away this week but back to working from home tomorrow. I am pretty sure that I ovulated as planned and uber hopeful we caught it as lots of :sex: at fx'd the right time :):)

In the TWW now and already going mad :rofl:

How about you hun? AF showed up yet?

Hiro had bandages off and is doing great! Riley is as cute and naughty as ever lol, love my doggie :)

Ok I went to e last nite as I eating a wing and if got stuck. I have never pb so mush n my life. Iended up going home but, did call wlc to inform them and was told to come n. Was pb still and totally wore out, dr said he is remove n my band but my bloodpressure was high and my throut swollen or it would've been removed now. I'm now worried. I don't mind the band but, I damn sure don't want to gain my weight back. I'm hope n it works its self out as this is the 2nd time this has happen. Think he's really taken it out this time. I'm angry I should've never ate that wing and I wouldn't have this problem.:cry:

Hey :hi:

I currently have trapped wind and hiccups :growlmad: they won't go!

Been working away this week but back to working from home tomorrow. I am pretty sure that I ovulated as planned and uber hopeful we caught it as lots of :sex: at fx'd the right time :):)

In the TWW now and already going mad :rofl:

How about you hun? AF showed up yet?

Hiro had bandages off and is doing great! Riley is as cute and naughty as ever lol, love my doggie :)

:dohh: Just typed out long post and stoopid laptop just deleted everything :(

Glad Hiro is doing good hun little fighter he is :)
And ofcourse Riley is too bloody cute, i bet he gets away with murder with that gorgeous face and sweet eyes :)

You have done so much this cycle sweety i have everything crossed for you to get that bfp this month as you deserve it more than anyone i know, you've been so positive hun :)

Maya has been following pete around all day as hes been very sad today :( He found out that his old man had an X-ray of his chest and they found a big lump :( hes waiting on an appointment to find out what it is and what the doctors think...
I looked at him and he looked so sad so i hugged him tight and told him things would be ok and if he wanted to cry and let it out then i was here for him, next minute hes burried his head into my neck and started crying softly, i told him im here for unlimited hugs and all through the day hes been coming up to me so massive hugs :) ive invited his friend to stay over tonight to have some drinks and kill things on the ps3 so it could keep his mind off things for a little while, he came in the bedroom just now saying thank you for being there for me today with a slight smile on his face, its hard seeing him so sad :( dont know what to do most of the time :/ just trying to be there for him, i hate seeing men cry, it just breaks my heart :(

Thanks sweetie x

Oh no, so sorry about the bad news :hugs: poor Pete. It's all you can do is be there for him, it's horrible when they are normally the more stable ones emotionally :(
Life is pretty cruel really. What's got to happen next for him?

Thanks hun, his dad smokes about 30 a day and drinks lots of wine now that hes retired hes actually started drinking most of the day, he was a fire fighter so was on nights a lot of the time so only drank at weekends or days off, now hes starting early in the day right through to night most nights if not every night, im saying to him that everythings going to be fine but in my head im thinking those two alone are bad for his chances so im hoping its nothing, his dad is getting an appointment made by hospital so waiting for that to come through, then he will discuss the tests fully and find out what to do from there, the lump is on his lung i think so not good really at the moment, just trying to stay strong for him, thats all i can do really xx

Need your help girls. I took my hpt 2 days early (9po) and in the evening (my will power was weak :dohh: ). I received one strong pink line and one weak line. Could this be a BFP with diluted hormone? Should I get a little excited to test tomorrow morning? Or is this common for a BFN :( ?

Need your help girls. I took my hpt 2 days early (9po) and in the evening (my will power was weak :dohh: ). I received one strong pink line and one weak line. Could this be a BFP with diluted hormone? Should I get a little excited to test tomorrow morning? Or is this common for a BFN :( ?

test in the morning hun :) hope its your BFP hun :)

i also am pleasantly plump:haha: I have gotten lapband 2help me lose weight:dohh: So far i have lost 123lbs but gained back almost 20lbs:growlmad:.

i'm thinking of having the gastric sleeve done. How much did you weigh before your surgery and why did you chose the band?

i have heard nothing but bad things about the lap band. I was looking into gastric sleeve, or gastric plication, but i cannot afford it.

I weigh 300lbs, and they said i had to get down to 290 so i could have the surgery.

i was a lot, i was touching 456 yes that's what i said. I still have alot moreto go. And i choice the band as it was safer for me. A lot of my friends got gastric and lost it fast and gained it back. A few. Ppl. I know got thee sleeve so i don't know much about it yet. I would say read as much as u can about it and attend a meeting and speak to the ppl. That have already got it.

I'm thinking of having the gastric sleeve done. How much did you weigh before your surgery and why did you chose the band?

One of our friend had the band and she's had some trouble. I like the sleeve because it's not as invasive as the bypass and no foreign object is hanging out in the body like the band. I'm at 350 and a little over 6 ft tall and would LOVE to weight about 200. With my bone structure and my height, I wouldn't want to weigh less 200 because I would look awful!! My mom had the full gastric bypass and has done wonderful with it. She does get sick with some stuff, but she's more healthy now then she has ever been. My grandmother died at an early age because of her diabetes and my mom was in her same shoes and that's why she elected to have it done. She's off all her meds now and is living life to the fullest. I feel as if I'm headed in the same direction and that's why I would want to have it done. We see the RE in the morning and I'm going to discuss it with her and get her thoughts on it.

Test in the morning sweetie. Nothing like FMU ;) good luck xxx

I officially am a 220 lb curvy girl that got :bfp:

I took a Clear Blue and First Response. I always over analyze the lines you see with tests. The First Response had an even dimmer second line than last evening. But the Clear Blue clearly said 'pregnant'. :happydance:

My symptoms have been very subtle. Until yesterday I kept writing them off. I'm tired, since I'm always tired. My boobs are sore, but they have been since I stopped taking BC. I had the vivid dream two nights ago only. The cramping has also been very subtle - just here and there sometimes. I was gassier than normal. The really notable thing has been the tight abdomen. It is a small version of the tightness I feel after ab workouts the next day.

Attachments

• FirstResponse.jpg
    FirstResponse.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 14
  • ClearBlue.jpg
    ClearBlue.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 13

I took a Clear Blue and First Response. I always over analyze the lines you see with tests. The First Response had an even dimmer second line than last evening. But the Clear Blue clearly said 'pregnant'. :happydance:

My symptoms have been very subtle. Until yesterday I kept writing them off. I'm tired, since I'm always tired. My boobs are sore, but they have been since I stopped taking BC. I had the vivid dream two nights ago only. The cramping has also been very subtle - just here and there sometimes. I was gassier than normal. The really notable thing has been the tight abdomen. It is a small version of the tightness I feel after ab workouts the next day.

CONGRATS!!!! :thumbup: Happy and Healthy 9 Months to you!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png babyhopeful2!!!

Oh hun i was thinking about ya last night i bet you were so excited to do it this morning :) sooooooooooooooooooo happy you got those 2 lines chick :) Congrats :hugs:

:happydance: more and more :BFP: :happydance: keep it coming :) Jo your turn next babe :) xx

1 week to go as I decided to text on 4th may. Likely it will be bfn but can't wait any longer than that.
Am worried I might start poas in my sleep soon!

Its probably going to drive you mad hun lol fingers crossed for you :)

Quick update from me as im cooking so i dont wanna burn anything :Dohh:

Went to doc appointment and results are - thyroid tests were FINE
- Glucose levels were FINE
:happydance:

She started asking questions about ttc and said that shes going to get me to do another blood test :( next week for hormone levels, patocin levels and a few others.... ultra sound appointment should be here in a weeks or 2 so waiting for that now and these new tests, shes going to see if theres anything wrong with me or not, i really like this doctor.........NOT ONCE DID SHE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY WEIGHT!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!

:happydance:

Magic_angel, the doctor that I saw about fertility was the same, didn't mention a thing about my weight. I was really worried beforehand as I thought she would tell me that they wouldn't do anything for me until I lost some weight.

So apparently I did not ovulate based on my tests! I showed the girls in the "ovulation testing" and they said I did not ovulate. now I don't know what to do. I want to go exercise but afraid that there might be a small chance I might be pregnant. I want to lose weight so bad! :"-(

DH and I went to see the RE Today. We had high hopes that she would tell us everything was okay, and she was going to start us on new fertility drugs. Well, it was the total opposite. She told us she didn't think we would be able to get pregnant unless I lost a great amount of weight and she thought it would be best to go on birth control until I lost weight. I know I need to lose weight, but I know other girls that are bigger than me that have had children and been completely fine. I guess it just hurt knowing that something I've wanted for sooo long was going to be put off even longer. I guess I'm going to call Monday morning and schedule an appointment to see a weight lose surgeon. My DH is not completely sold on me having the surgery. He wants me to try to lose it with diet and exercise. But I have been there and done that and it's not worked. The whole situation just completely and utterly sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->