Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi Magan!

Oh that's great :) How exciting! I think that once you get the keys, you should DTD in every room, just to make it yours!! :haha:

As of tomorrow my DH and I are officially TTC, although he wants to wait until I've had :witch:, which is now 3 days late!!

I really don't think I am as I did a test on saturday (2 days ago) which was :bfn: but it's just annoying. The sooner :witch: arrives the sooner we can start trying in earnest :sex:!! :winkwink:

Hi Jo bean

Thanks for answering. I know it prob is just playing mind games. I ovulated just over 2 weeks ago.

X

Hi Jo bean

Thanks for answering. I know it prob is just playing mind games. I ovulated just over 2 weeks ago.

X

:D The problem is that IB and AF would likely happen around about the same time and pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are quite similar.

I've done so much research and symptom spotting that I'm convinced there is no pattern whatsoever anymore! So it could be anything!

I really hope that it's actually implantation and your little fertilised egg is burrowing away in there making itself a nice home for the next 9 months! fx'd :dust:

A chemical pregnancy is essential an early miscarriage. It usually happens when you test early. I tested early and got a positive test two days in a row and then about 4 days later I got a negative and them my period came. If I hadn't tested early I would have never know that I got pregnant and it didn't stick. When it happens that quick they call it a chemical pregnancy :flower:

Hi hun, thanks for explaining, you get so much info on here its so hard to keep up with it all, Senging you lots of :hugs: and :dust: and hope you get that sticky bean soon hun, we are all here if you want to chat anytime :) :flower:

Yesterday I was ovulating. I know because my cervix is now firm and closed and yesterday it was open and I had ov pain in my left side. But I'm in the hospital so df and I quickly dtd in the bathroom. It was exciting. Hopefully that did the trick because it'd be an awesome story. Wish me luck

Hi crave, fingers drossed for you :) would be an awesome story to tell :) lots of luck and :dust: hun

Hi ladies, hope everyone has had a great weekend, and welcome to all the new people! Warning - it's a fast moving thread!

AFM - CD1 today. Poop. However, looking forward to giving it another go this month, will be using Preseed again around O date. Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

I'm also thinking about setting myself an exercise goal for the month of May. Although, knowing me, I'll be all talk and no action :haha:

Sorry :witch: got you hun, lots of :dust: for this cycle and go get that egg :) we need to add more names to the :BFP: list :)

Hiya! I'm loving this thread! I too am a curvy girl (size 20 UK) and can't wait until I hopefully get my own curvy bump!!

Please can I join this group? :happydance:

Welcome Kirkie :wave: :flower:

Cravemyheart - I would love to know how to check my cervix but it kinda creeps me out a bit :blush: Yay for spontaneous BDing :rofl:

Hope everyone's good?

As for me, the witch arrived on Saturday :growlmad: but at least I can enjoy my 21st without worrying about having a drink and we can start a new, fresh cycle using OPKs properly :thumbup: x

Hi laura :) if you really want to check your cervix but your too scared to, dont worry about it hun, to be able to check your cervix would be great for ttc info hun, you can tell where you are in your cycle just by seeing whats going on with your cervix and although it might feel strange at first, once you know what your looking for its easy and you get so used to it that you will find yourself doing it everyday and sometimes (around fertile time) you will be checking everytime you go to the toilet.. :haha: if you want to know how to check and what your meant to be looking for just ask hun we will all give you advice, i think we all know our cervix like the back of our hand now :)

sorry af got you hun but the silver lining is that you get to have drinks so its not all bad :) have a great birthday hun :) xx

So I've started exercising again from today. My god am I unfit, was sweating buckets :blush: I've got your shape fitness evolved for the kinect, used to do it every morning but got out of the habit but I'm determined to stick with it this time. It's really good as it'll tell you if you're doing it right and there's loads of workouts on it but I don't have to go to a class full of people smaller than me :)

Been getting period type cramps so hopefully that's a good sign. Only got today left on the tablets then got to see if I have a withdrawal bleed. Got to go to docs on wed for another blood test too :(

Feel that sweat hun its always good to sweat it all out just keep topping up with water :) im going to get Davina out this week and get on this exercise train me thinks :)

Good luck with the docs and results hun, i got more on friday so not looking forward to them, dont think these bloody doctors really know how scared of needles i am, they should have just done all the tests the first time i gave blood :( oh well all for a good cause i guess, hope everything goes ok for you :)

Hi ladies I haven't managed to post in a while so I never had the chance to say thank you for the advice you all gave a couple of weeks ago.

Congratulations babyhopeful that's amazing.

Fx'd to all.

Have a wee question I was due AF between sat n today I have been getting cramps subtely now n again but nothing happened n that's been since sat. I thought it had come yesterday as a I had a very small amount of pale brown gunk (sorry tmi) now that isn't really there sometimes its white gunk n sometimes there are none. Do you think its worth testing? Is it too early to test? Do you think its just a BFN that is taunting me?

For all you curvy ladies who are considering surgery it is your choice absolutely and if you are going to do it I would make sure you have looked at every avenue before going for it. I have suffered with weight problems all my life and about 3 to 4 year ago I accepted I needed to do something about it. I joined ww and in the beginning I thought it was great but it soon changed n I was up and down in weight I recently found Slimming world and even through most of that I think I have lost the same stone over and over again but the more meetings i attended I realised I just hadn't officially accepted it and found my will power. I have also considered surgery hypnotherapy but that doesn't change who you are. You need to accept who we are and change our lifestyles to suit. It was my leader who helped greatly it doesn't matter if you binge out now and again as long as you have the control to start fresh the next day. With the plan youban eat loads of the rights things n they are so tasty especially when you dot just want a banana. Hope this helps a little ladies. Sorry if its confusing.

Lots of baby dust to you all

Xxx

Hi Bubble i would hold off testing for a few more days hun, hopefully you o'vd later so it may be IB so just wait it out a little longer, fingers crossed for you :) xx

Stopping in to say hello to all you wonderful ladies! Welcome to all the new ladies good to see everyone is doing well :) Congrats to those who got there BFP's and hugs to those who got AF!
Im very proud of myself this cycle! I havnt once obsessed and I have managed to do what I wanted to by not knowing what CD I am on! I really thought it would be hard to lose track.. Lol but it helps me not knowing. It feels so good to be in control of myself. I have a rough idea of where I am which is all I need to know to keep myself sane lol.
My crazy busy schedule starts today! Going to work today and after work we will be loading a cargo van full of stuff as we get the keys to our house tomorrow! Im soooo excited! I think thats the only reason why ive managed to lose my cycle day because instead ive been counting down to tomorrow!

Hey magan glad your doing ok :)
Good for you taking back control :) Jo's right about getting those keys and christening all those rooms :) great stress reliever :)

As of tomorrow my DH and I are officially TTC, although he wants to wait until I've had :witch:, which is now 3 days late!!

I really don't think I am as I did a test on saturday (2 days ago) which was :bfn: but it's just annoying. The sooner :witch: arrives the sooner we can start trying in earnest :sex:!! :winkwink:

Ohh exciting :) sending you lots and lots of Baby :dust: :)

riiiiiiiiiiight, afm - still patiently waiting to test :nope: er well not managing the patient part very well!
Symptom spotting went a bit crazy and now I just have random twinges every so often and a bit of backache. But apart form that, I can't shake the feeling that I'm already out, just don't feel like this is my month. It's cool though, I shall plod on :D

Big :hugs: chick, our bodies are crazy things..... when we try everything then nothing happens or if we try nothing then something happens, you have been so positive this cycle and i know its been a godsend to a lot of us here, you always pick us up when we are down, dont give up yet hun, fingers are still crossed for you :hugs: xx

Okay, here are my symtoms so far. NASTY flu this weekend (which I blame my husband as he was sick first) and yesterday I had huge pimples (which never happen to me!) Grrrr...I swear I'm just going through puberty. I'm due to test next week and I cannot wait.

ooooooooooh fingers crossed!!

My new symptom, I burped and tasted a bit of a sicky taste in my mouth, now I have that burning feeling in my throat. Surely too early to be feeling sick!?!?!?

Am finally insane, I knew it would happen!

Well I'm 8dpo today and I testing this morning with fmu and I saw a very very faint line and the ink ran over the test, then it dried into a white line which eventually disappeared. When I saw the line I was like OMG OMG OMG lol. So I decided I'd test again with smu just in case of a defective test and BFN. So now I'm going to wait two days to test again.

I thought this was my month, I really felt like everything is different for me. Hopefully I'm still too early and I'll get my BFP before AF shows on Sunday!

8DPO is still quite early hun, fx'd it will happen!

Hia all
Well iv lost 3st so far since may last yr. saw fertility last wk, n i need to lose 2 more st n then he wil put me on clomid. I wil stil be curvy jus a slimmer curvy gal. So its gogogo on the diet front.
Vic x

Hi curvy ladies! Things have been so busy I haven't had time to come on for a few days. This thread always moves so fast! Welcome to all the new girls and congrats Babyhopeful for the bfp!

Magic- It's good to see someone is in the same spot I am right now. I also don't have any thyroid or glucose issues (tested cholesterol though and my triglycerides are kinda high). I won't be in to see the obgyn until the 11th though. Earliest appointment I could get :/

Jo_Bean - Fingers crossed for you. I know you've done everything you can this cycle. :dust:

I feel bad not replying to everyone, but I just haven't got the time :( This semester is almost over so maybe I'll have more time afterwards. :dust: to all the curvy ladies!

Hia all
Well iv lost 3st so far since may last yr. saw fertility last wk, n i need to lose 2 more st n then he wil put me on clomid. I wil stil be curvy jus a slimmer curvy gal. So its gogogo on the diet front.
Vic x

CONGRATS!!!! Are you still TTC while losing?!:flower:

Lmao. That's so cute and that would b a great story to tell. Sending a lot of baby dust your way.

[

Im so happy for u.

QUOTE=BabyHopeful2;17486027]I officially am a 220 lb curvy girl that got :bfp
I took a Clear Blue and First Response. I always over analyze the lines you see with tests. The First Response had an even dimmer second line than last evening. But the Clear Blue clearly said 'pregnant'. :happydance:

My symptoms have been very subtle. Until yesterday I kept writing them off. I'm tired, since I'm always tired. My boobs are sore, but they have been since I stopped taking BC. I had the vivid dream two nights ago only. The cramping has also been very subtle - just here and there sometimes. I was gassier than normal. The really notable thing has been the tight abdomen. It is a small version of the tightness I feel after ab workouts the next day.[/QUOTE]

Hey every1 in home and feeling a lil better. I missed ya. My phones net wasn't working right in the hospital. I c there has been a lot of action going on here. Lol. Well I got my af tooday it was 3days late. So I'm on bed rest til I go back to drs. Next wk. So no whoopy 4 me:cloud9: well in any case imm back so let me go back :) and read up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->