Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Don't be silly Stef :hugs: I don't mind at all!

Maybe you ovulated at that later dip on your chart after all? I'm sure everything will be fine with the tests. They will be able to talk to you about whatever happens so it will all work out xxx

Thanks guys, i'm feeling a little better this morning, i'm trying to think that at the very least they can give me something to make AF come so i can try again.
I'm planning to do the distraction thing and doing some more of the baby blanket i'm crocheting. I'm going to try to make some baby mittens for my sister as she just found out she is pregnant but my first try went a bit wrong so i unraveled it and plan to try again. I think as my DH is working today i am also going to have a horror movie day, no chance of cute babies in those lol.

WOAH WOAH WOAH..... wait a minute.... i have a break from this for a wee while and i come back to find ive missed A LOT.....

I got a :bfp: this morning! I'm in total shock! I've taken so many tests...I thought I'd never see that second line!!
:hugs: hun congrats :D :happydance: made up for you :) x

Well ladies.......

I have some news to share!

I got my first ever :bfp: today! First in 5 long years of trying.

It can be done! I thought it would never happen but it has!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
jo........... i cried reading this...... babe im sooooooooo happy for you and i knew it would happen for you!!!! now you get a chance to crochet a whole heap of stuff for YOUR BABY :happydance: Oh huni i cant imagine how your feeling right now!!!! You so deserve this and im so so so made up for you babe :D :hugs: xxxxx

Well ladies thought i would pop in and update things arent going so well with my pregnancy my hcg levels r rising sowly they believe it may be a ectopic pregnancy but i go for a scan on tuesday but now i have much hope and am sure i will be back to the ttcer side of things but if i loose this one then i am done trying until

Well ladies thought i would pop in and update things arent going so well with my pregnancy my hcg levels r rising sowly they believe it may be a ectopic pregnancy but i go for a scan on tuesday but now i have much hope and am sure i will be back to the ttcer side of things but if i loose this one then i am done trying until

Aww hun big :hugs: hope things go ok for you xx

I am so sorry to read this. I hope your scan goes well and it turns out baby is fine. All I can say is don't give up your hope. :hugs:

:hugs: hope everything goes ok hun.

Afm, dh has cheered me up majorly after I've been feeling a bit down today by buying me chocolate and an iPad 2 :happydance:

Well ladies.......

I have some news to share!

I got my first ever :bfp: today! First in 5 long years of trying.

It can be done! I thought it would never happen but it has!

HOLY CRAP how did I miss this!!!!!! omg I am so pleased for you :hugs:
You are gonna be a mommy Jo :flower:

Soooo soooo happy for you :hugs:

Thanks ladies i am trying to ease my mind but its hard i guess i just broke my news and got excited to quick :-(

OMG Jo! So so excited for you! A big congrats for you!

As for me, I guess I am back. AF got me on Friday morning and boy was it bad! Luckily all the awful cramps were gone by that evening because we left to go camping for the weekend. I just got back today and we had a lovely time. AF is almost done now too to I'm feeling a bit more up. I'm on vacation for the rest of the week. I'm going to alternate between relaxing and cleaning and packing. We're moving in with the in-laws at the end of the month so we'll have a better shot at actually saving up a down payment for a house. Tomorrow will be CD4 for me and I'm going to run out and buy some soy isoflavones and EPO. We'll see how that goes.

Hey ladies :D
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I'm back from my mini-roadtrip and I'm feeling great :) both me and DH really needed this time off :) well so far no AF :( this whole waiting thing sux! But gotta make the best of every situation, right?
So I'm gonna take this time to clean and start packing my house, DH finally agreed to move from this crappy house!!! We have 3 dogs and this house is not compatible at all!!! I didn't have a say in it because he came to live in Italy before we got married lol Anyways, hopefully till the end of the year we can a) save up money for the move, b) find a good place to live and above all I hope and pray for a sticky bean in my belly before the end of the year. Let's see what all we can accomplish ;)
Happy Monday everyone!!! :D

well apparently all my results are "normal" - so i'm not pregnant :(. I have an appointment on wednesday morning to figure out what to do next. me and DH are very upset :cry:

Thanks guys, i'm feeling a little better this morning, i'm trying to think that at the very least they can give me something to make AF come so i can try again.
I'm planning to do the distraction thing and doing some more of the baby blanket i'm crocheting. I'm going to try to make some baby mittens for my sister as she just found out she is pregnant but my first try went a bit wrong so i unraveled it and plan to try again. I think as my DH is working today i am also going to have a horror movie day, no chance of cute babies in those lol.

well apparently all my results are "normal" - so i'm not pregnant :(. I have an appointment on wednesday morning to figure out what to do next. me and DH are very upset :cry:

Oh hun :hugs: i feel for you a really do, its awful not knowing whats going on, its even worse being told by the doctor that nothing is stopping your period from coming and you just have to wait it out..... i was so happy that i was starting to have regular periods for 9 months and thought that i would be pregnant soon because i thought with regular periods you knew where you stood and could pin point ov but then i got hit with a massive 105 day cycle and i begged the docs to give me something to bring it on but they wouldnt.... and then the day i found out all my test results af showed up in the evening and i genuinely think it had something to do with stress... i was so stressed out with all the tests, blood work, hospital visits, doctor visits that when i had all the results and knew there was going to be no more tests my body just de stressed itself... its so easier said than done but i think you just really need to do the long hot bath, candles, glass of wine, movie with your fella and chill, i know its annoying when people say it all the time and you think "yeh it might be easy for you" but as soon as you de stress it will come :hugs:
I am on cd 28 i think and if ive gone back to normal 30 day cycles then af should show up for me soon but after having that 105 day cyle i really dont know if its going to show.... docs think my long cycle was because i had a miscarriage in february so im just hoping its back to normal, hope someone does something for you soon so that it can put your mind at rest hun, try to keep positive and chill hun :hugs: xx

Stefanie. I'm sorry hunnie. I get to a point where if I don't have af by cd 40 I ask for provera to bring on my period.
Except this. Month all I did was lightly spot on to only and she said no. I go to clinic on thursday

Sorry Stef, hang in there :hugs: Hope they will be able to find out something for you soon.

CD14 for me at the moment. Starting to see a little ferning in my microscope but not had any ovarian cramps so not sure the soy has done its job properly. Will have to wait and see if I get full ferning. Already feel like I've swallowed a beach ball, lower abdomen is very uncomfortable and my back is killing me so hopefully I will ovulate this cycle. OH and I already been doing the BD every other day lol.

thanks for all the kind words girls :). I'm definitely going to mention Provera to the doctor thanks lawyer chick.

Hey ladies

Haven't been around much as I have been in a bit of limbo as we decided to have this cycle off as I had a suspected ovarian cyst and have been waiting to go for a scan. Last cycle I started spotting before all the problems began and this afternoon I started spotting again even though AF isn't due yet. It's only been about 20 days or so since I had the last lot of bleeding so I don't know what is going on. Feel like this cyst business has messed my cycles up a bit so I am just going to wait until tomorrow to see if this spotting turns into full on AF.

Still waiting for scan appointment and also am waiting to see of this becomes proper AF as I have to have a blood test at docs on day 21 of my cycle so the last thing I need is uncertainty about whether this is AF or not. Grrrrr remember when life was simple lol

Hope everyone is well. Will catch up better tomorrow. Hugs to all :)

So sorry, Stef. :(

I'm at "ready to jump off the bridge" status. Just found out that "Stupid Cow" is having a girl....if any of you remember my thread or stories about her. :(

She's also pretending like the father "is a liar" and "abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant"......she had sex with a random stranger after meeting him 5 minutes before. She doesn't know his first or last name, where he lives, where he works, what kind of vehicle she drives....nothing. She took a cab to the hotel, slept with him, and took a cab back to DH and my house....she has NO IDEA who this guy is....

Grrrrr.

So sorry, Stef. :(

I'm at "ready to jump off the bridge" status. Just found out that "Stupid Cow" is having a girl....if any of you remember my thread or stories about her. :(

She's also pretending like the father "is a liar" and "abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant"......she had sex with a random stranger after meeting him 5 minutes before. She doesn't know his first or last name, where he lives, where he works, what kind of vehicle she drives....nothing. She took a cab to the hotel, slept with him, and took a cab back to DH and my house....she has NO IDEA who this guy is....

Grrrrr.

Stef- I hope your dr can give you something to bring AF, I know the feelingif being in a limbo :/ still no sign of AF for me either... Going on a 50 days cycle grrrr!!! On Thursday I will start taking 1000mg of metformin, hopefully upping the dosage helps! All I want is a regular cycle :/ kind of a wishful thinking considering I have pcos but hey, I can dream right? :(

CdnEquestrian- I tots understand you! I have a few friends back home who got preggers after a 1 night stand and then come crying how life is unfair and blah blah blah. I feel like slapping them across the face, here we are wonderful gals READY to be a mom, going thru treatment and all the good stuff just to have 1 healthy baby, while those girls who are clearly not ready to be a mom get pregnant and carry a pregnancy full term no probs! I even knew a girl, who SMOKED while being pregnant! Thank goodness her baby was healthy! I understand your frustration >=\
Ok, vent over :)
Hope y'all have a great day!!!
Happy Tuesday!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back