Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

CdnEquestrian- I tots understand you! I have a few friends back home who got preggers after a 1 night stand and then come crying how life is unfair and blah blah blah. I feel like slapping them across the face, here we are wonderful gals READY to be a mom, going thru treatment and all the good stuff just to have 1 healthy baby, while those girls who are clearly not ready to be a mom get pregnant and carry a pregnancy full term no probs! I even knew a girl, who SMOKED while being pregnant! Thank goodness her baby was healthy! I understand your frustration >=\
Ok, vent over :)
Hope y'all have a great day!!!
Happy Tuesday!!! :flower:

My sister in law smoked all the way through her pregnancy and still smokes around her daughter now. Both dh and I smoke but I have always intended to give up should I ever be lucky enough to fall pregnant. I enjoy smoking but I couldn't bring myself to smoke if I was pregnant, I'd feel so guilty especially if the baby was born with problems that were down to my smoking. I don't know anyone who's gotten pregnant after a one night stand but I can imagine how frustrating that would be if they come to you complaining :hugs:

Afm, nothing to report. Cd 39, no sign of af and no letter from the hospital so far.

I gave up smoking the second I got my bfp!

Easiest thing in the world xxx

Hey ladies

Haven't been around much as I have been in a bit of limbo as we decided to have this cycle off as I had a suspected ovarian cyst and have been waiting to go for a scan. Last cycle I started spotting before all the problems began and this afternoon I started spotting again even though AF isn't due yet. It's only been about 20 days or so since I had the last lot of bleeding so I don't know what is going on. Feel like this cyst business has messed my cycles up a bit so I am just going to wait until tomorrow to see if this spotting turns into full on AF.

Still waiting for scan appointment and also am waiting to see of this becomes proper AF as I have to have a blood test at docs on day 21 of my cycle so the last thing I need is uncertainty about whether this is AF or not. Grrrrr remember when life was simple lol

Hope everyone is well. Will catch up better tomorrow. Hugs to all :)

Ill join you on the HATE CYSTS rant hun, its proper painful, and i just cant bloody wait for them to go and get back to a pain free ttc session :) hope everything goes well for you babe xxx

Well what a blubbering mess i was last night ill tell ya....... im an emotional person anyway but i dont like crying in front of anyone and as i was folding clothes last night i had this massive pain surging all through my stomach, it felt like i was SOOOOOOO bloated and about to burst, i got up, leaned up on my front door and tears fell down my face, i took a candle up to the bathroom and sat in the dark having a fag, just as i stopped crying it started flooding down my face and it wouldnt stop!!! I was so sick of the pain and the pain is getting so bad im just crying on the spot it doesnt matter where i am..... but the last time i cried after hearing all my results was when i went to my auntys house and blubbered like a baby but obviously i didnt just let go because i dont like public crying, and last night was the first time i proper cried so i wanted to be on my own and just let it out... fella heard me bless him and came in saying aww i dont like seeing my baby cry give me a hug, i squeezed him so tight, he made me a "magic" brew and put a cheesy chick flick on that i got for my birthday and we snuggled all night whilst he sat brushing my hair with his fingers :) (i love it when he plays with my hair, gives me shivers down my neck and back :D )
I guess i must have needed a good old cry, ive just got so much on my plate right now but cant really find a way to release it as ive got to be there for my fella, his dads cancer has spread to his stomach and throat as well as lungs and the treatment is not going to be a cure for him it will just shrink it slightly but its too fast for the docs to try and do something about it so ive got a very sad fella right now because hes so worried about my emotional state (with bottling everything up) and with his dad too hes just trying to be strong poor guy.... i just hope that when i found out whats happening with me that it isnt as bad as ive been told and that ive been thinking it is.....
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to write a massive post girls, just heads all over the place and ive been trying to keep myself to myself and trying to keep my problems and thoughts burried in the back of my head but its all creeping out slowely.....

Hope everyones ok, hows everyone getting on with their cycles?

Im sorry if anyone thinks im skipping their posts or not talking to anyone, with only 1.5 hours sleep EVERYDAY im kinda flimsy at the mo and i cant seem to concentrate much so when im reading the posts and trying to reply to you all its just not happening and i cant think to write anything :( i do love you all tho and i do check in with you all to see how your all doing, hopefully with a few more good night sleeps i should be back to myself......

:hugs: to EVERYONE, hope all you lovely ladies are ok :) xxx

:awww: magic. If it's not one thing it's another! Poor thing :hugs:
Let's hope it all gets better soon x

Oh magic I'm so sorry you are going thru such a hard time :(
I'm glad you have a very supportive man :) its okay to cry, we can't be strong all the time, sometimes we just have to let it out... I hope things et better for you hun :) and we will be here for ya ❤
Just popping in to see how everyone is doing :) metformin so far has been okay, besides from making me veg dizzy ugh! It's okay though, when I feel lightheaded I just lay in bed and check the forum :) I love this support system! I know I'm not alone in this long TTC journey and it makes me feel better :)
On Thursday I start 1000mg of met instead of only 500! eeeek! Hopefully with the higher dosage the :witch: shows up! Fxd!!!
Also on Thursday DH goes in for his sperm analysis! Fxd his :spermy: are all fine!!! Phew! So much going on this week!!! For now I shall go downstairs and have a lemon gelato :D
Have a nice evening!!! :icecream:

Aww, Magic :hugs: I'm so sorry life is being rather shit to you right now. Sometimes we just need a good cry to feel a little better.

Magic I totally hear you with the pain and the bloating. When I was really bad last cycle I felt like I was 40 months pregnant and would pop at any time. I found a hot water bottle and several bars of chocolate helped my pain. Sometimes just standing in the shower with the hot water running on the side that was hurting would help.

The spotting has turned into full on AF and thank goodness so far no cyst like pain. Still no news about scan though. I am so nervous that they will tell me I have PCOS or that this blood test will come back saying I don't ovulate.

Yesterday I got a bit upset thinking that my hubby would probably have a kid by now if he wasn't lumbered with me. I should have known at the point that AF was on her way as I kept blubbing. I even cried watching Quantum Leap lol

Bunny, I wish I could convince you to join FF and monitor everything properly with opk's etc. that's how we did it. It makes such a difference :D

And loooooooove Sam Beckett!

Hoping that each time, the next leap will be the leap home

I have no idea re my cycle lol............cause that spotting went away 2 more days till doctor. I thought it was Wednesday, no its Thursday. I've been a royal bitch lately, but it's because of work mostly. I work in family law so family courts been crazy with trial after trial plus child protective services files. Sighhhhh

FF is amazing. I use it. Not as regularly but we did in 2002 when we started ttc. Amazing tool tho and when the forums were free I met some amazing girls.

CDN. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I have two girls I was friends with when my boy was born who are both gramas at 32/33 and still dealing with nonsense etc. just blows my mind at times, that I worked hard waited for normal man who loves me and ds one hundred percent and yet you struggle like crazy. :(

Hugs to all of us.

Hey ladies :hugs: Thank you for your support, i had a wee break from this because i didnt want to moan and groan on here, i feel much better after having a good old cry :)
On a different note, i had to giggle earlier :D Fella got a bit carried away with my Bunny "friend" called Bob lol about a year ago and broke him and ive joked around with him that he never replaces things when he breaks them. He came in earlier and handed me the laptop and said show me a replacement Bob and ill get it for you then you can stop holding it against me :haha: Hes chosen me a polka dot vibe from ann summers :haha: what a loon lol he made me giggle because he got me a little bullet one and it arrived today and he had a look at it and guess what?!?!?! HE BROKE THAT ONE TOO :haha: yep, it had been here 2 minutes and it stopped working lol give me a break :haha: now hes UBER gutted and feeling guilty lol proper made me laugh thats for sure :haha:

Step 1: Start Cycle *check*

Finally, but you have to start somewhere.

Congratulations on the BFPs while I've been away, well done ladies!

Helloooo am I able to join this lovely group of ladies, As im sure my jiggly bits will be appreciated in this group YAY Hehehehehe x

Hi ladies, i've just got back from my doctors appointment and thought i'd update you. It was frustrating to say the least!
She said she didn't think it was a good idea to give me anything to make AF come. She is going to get me an appointment for a scan to see if there is anything wrong which i will get in the post at some point in the next couple of weeks and i also have to get blood taken again in 2 months. Also to take another pregnancy test in a week if AF still isn't here.
So right now i am in pretty much the same place as before. :growlmad:

Awww Stef sorry docs can be very frustrating sometimes :( hopefully everything will go great with your scan and nothing is wrong with you. I will keep you in my prayers :)

Well ladies with me everything is still the same...today I decided I won't do anything, just lay in bed watching tv :D I gotta feed my puppies poor things lol I might not children yet, but my pups sure give me tons of love :) today is bath day for them so I'm pretty sure they will hate me lol

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->