Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

I HATE my metformin. lol
I should have asked for the extended-release. ;)

Congrats Dragonflywing!!!! H&H 9 mos! :) Another BFP to add to the growing list!!!

Still doing the provera for me. Haven't really noticed anything different...so i'll just keep on, keeping on. Can't wait to start the darn clomid!!! :)

Congrats dragonfly wing.

I thought this might be my month. Af is 7 days late but I've had various amounts of only brown spotting or less and hardly enough to use a liner but I tested last night and today with fmu. So I'm going accept I ain't doing this on my own :(.

We go in 6 days back to fertility clinic for amh results and sign iui consents. I'll be given myself injectibles. Follistim or what's here is puregon.

Hey ladies!!! :flower:

How are my curvy bumps gals doing today? :D I'm a little grumpy but I guess it's because I'm on a low sugar-no caffeine diet lol, it's kicking my butt :wacko:
But I guess what I will miss most is not having a glass of sweet wine occasionally ugh! I read somewhere that metformin and alcohol is a big no-no. Living in Italy and not be able to drink wine... Mmmm that shall be interesting lol
On a brighter note, tomorrow hubs and I will go on a road trip!!! We have a concert to go in a city in central Italy :) it's a 7hrs drive but it should be fun :D gonna load my iPod with country music and off we go!!! :D
For those having a rough time, lots of ❤❤❤ and :hug: for you :)

I will try to be on as much as I can this weekend, but I'm wishing y'all a great weekend!!! :D
:hug: to all of you!

Hey ladies!!! :flower:

How are my curvy bumps gals doing today? :D I'm a little grumpy but I guess it's because I'm on a low sugar-no caffeine diet lol, it's kicking my butt :wacko:
But I guess what I will miss most is not having a glass of sweet wine occasionally ugh! I read somewhere that metformin and alcohol is a big no-no. Living in Italy and not be able to drink wine... Mmmm that shall be interesting lol
On a brighter note, tomorrow hubs and I will go on a road trip!!! We have a concert to go in a city in central Italy :) it's a 7hrs drive but it should be fun :D gonna load my iPod with country music and off we go!!! :D
For those having a rough time, lots of ❤❤❤ and :hug: for you :)

I will try to be on as much as I can this weekend, but I'm wishing y'all a great weekend!!! :D
:hug: to all of you!

I hope you have a great time hun and i hope i have good news upon your return! :hugs: xx

Ohhh Stef I really hope so :D I will keep you in my prayers and will be stalking this page for updates ;) but never ever lose hope, no matter the outcome ;) you are a strong woman, never forget that. And you can and will prevail over any obstacles and "bumps" in the road ;) your "bfp" will come!!!
:hug:

Well ladies.......

I have some news to share!

I got my first ever :bfp: today! First in 5 long years of trying.

It can be done! I thought it would never happen but it has!

Well ladies.......

OMG OMG OMG!!! That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

And your due date is Valentines day?!?! How freaking awesome!!! Congrats!!!! :D

Wow that's fantastic news Jo! Massive congratulations!!!!! You must be so happy :)

I'm officially onto cycle 1 of TTC now as AF arrived today... Yay!

Thanks!!

I need to properly catch up with everyone as been on holiday!

Today is a whirlwind!!!

Jo thats amazing!!!! I'm so unbelievably happy for you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG Jo Bean!! Im soooooo happy for you! I litterally got goose bumps and teared up a little reading that you finally got your BFP!!! Its about time hunny! You have been so supportive of everyone and you soooo deserve it!! Just tells those of us that have been trying for a while that it WILL happen!! Yay!!!!

i agree with Magan, i am actually welling up i'm so happy! xx

CONGRATULATIONS JO!!! :hugs: H+H 9 months!!! :happydance:

---

Can I just ask from people who have tried soy, did you get hot flushes? I am currently sweating im so hot, it'll go away again soon and come back a bit later. My temperature is 37.4 Celsius at the mo, whew!!! CD11.

Well ladies.......

Jo Bean! We are due on the same day! :thumbup: Congratulations on your :bfp:!

Pic!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/5859c996.jpg

Dfw - congrats to you!!! I will update the front page :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back