Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

OMG Jo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATS!!!!
I havent been on here much because i was on vacation...and i guess ive just kind needed a vacation from TTC for a bit..

We tried to do hubby's SA over vacation, since we were both off and i could help with it :blush:...but as it turns out, the hospital closest to us doesnt do the testing, so with 5 minutes left of our half hour window by the time they could tell us yes or no they couldnt take it, and the other hospital 20 minutes away, we were f'd and ended up with a cup of swimmers and a damper on the day :growlmad:

And of course i think the witch is here right on time of *course*..so im going to eat these sugary snack cakes and mope for a few days :cry:

:hugs: indulge if you want for a few days if it makes you feel better :) we are allowed some "down" days. I'm sorry about your situation during vacation. It's horrible how they couldn't tell you beforehand!
Hope things get better for you, and if the :witch: shows up don't get discouraged ;) on to the next cycle!!! :)

I havent been on here much because i was on vacation...and i guess ive just kind needed a vacation from TTC for a bit..

We tried to do hubby's SA over vacation, since we were both off and i could help with it :blush:...but as it turns out, the hospital closest to us doesnt do the testing, so with 5 minutes left of our half hour window by the time they could tell us yes or no they couldnt take it, and the other hospital 20 minutes away, we were f'd and ended up with a cup of swimmers and a damper on the day :growlmad:

And of course i think the witch is here right on time of *course*..so im going to eat these sugary snack cakes and mope for a few days :cry:

Hey stranger! :hi: thank you xxxx

Oh that's such a pain in the backside Melly :( I have to admit to laughing a tiny bit at the image of you both stood there with a cup of :spermy: and nowhere to go. :hugs:

Sometimes it's really good to have a break from it all xxx
Hope you come back here a bit more often though :D

Hey stranger! :hi: thank you xxxx

Oh that's such a pain in the backside Melly :( I have to admit to laughing a tiny bit at the image of you both stood there with a cup of :spermy: and nowhere to go. :hugs:

Sometimes it's really good to have a break from it all xxx
Hope you come back here a bit more often though :D

I seriously thought about dumping it on their desk for a minute! :haha: well we found out today that it can be an *hour* from "collection" time :blush: to get it to the other hospital..so we are going to make another go of it in the next week or two..and yeah i have to keep up with your progress and everyone else's...so im going to try to make it a point to be on here more often and not lurk so much :dohh:

Melly belly. We had an hr at our hospital and with our clinic. I also know that I can transport it for iui and they wash it what a term and deposit it back 2 hrs after delivery....,so why the insistence is worrisome at times.

Melly belly. We had an hr at our hospital and with our clinic. I also know that I can transport it for iui and they wash it what a term and deposit it back 2 hrs after delivery....,so why the insistence is worrisome at times.

Yeah, his Dr. originally told us half an hour, so we rushed and all just to find out they couldnt even take it...needless to say the OH was p.o'd and swore we would never go to that hospital again for anything :haha:

so far it feels like the witch is here, but only a little brownish pink discharge where normally it would be a decent flow, but im sure she will be here in full force tomorrow..yay :hissy:

hey melly long time no speak hun, hope everythings ok, sorry to hear the witch is on her way, im still waiting for mine, after have 30 day cycles for almost 9 months then having the big 105 day cycle im kinda wondering when af is going to show her ugly face, hoping it will be coming in the next week or so, hope its not another long one, that drove me crazy last time :( i really feel for women who have cycles all over the place because it just gets to the point where you dont know what your meant to do and the waiting is a KILLER!!!

Hope everyones ok :) xxx

JoBean!!!! :happydance:

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! I've been off here for a few weeks as I've tried not it be too obsessed this month!! I'm soooooo pleased for you!! :hugs:

H&H 9 months!!!!!

JoBean!!!! :happydance:

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! I've been off here for a few weeks as I've tried not it be too obsessed this month!! I'm soooooo pleased for you!! :hugs:

H&H 9 months!!!!!

Hey you :hi: thank you! Over the moon. Xxx

Hello ladies! I am hoping that their are more friendly and inviting people in this group than others on this sight. There usually are with us luscious ladies!! I seem to be having trouble getting anyone to answer any of my gazillion questions about ttc, hehe. And if i cant ask anything here, than where can I? I am 27, hubby soon to be 36, daughter together 4 years old (fast and easy conception with her) and have been NTNP since she was born and thought it would just happen for #2 eventually on its own, but here I am. This is my 1st cycle really, really ttc #2. I have been doing all the shenanigans: fertility moniter, opk, bbt, cm and position checks, but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. I have a shorter cycle than most but very regular, usually 25 days and a shorter luteal phase (I think about 11 days). Please tell me it gets easier.

Sorry in advance if this posts multiple times...I am having trouble seeing my posts.

Whelp....it doesn't get any easier. Sorry. If anything...it gets harder every month you see just ONE line. It really screws with your sanity....but it helps to have good company...and you're in the right place. ;)

:hug:

Whelp....it doesn't get any easier. Sorry. If anything...it gets harder every month you see just ONE line. It really screws with your sanity....but it helps to have good company...and you're in the right place. ;)

:hug:

Thanks, glad to be here! And I hope that me having a child already and being 200+ lbs will also give hope to some of you and remind all of us that it can and will happen. It may be a little more difficult but it will happen!
:dust:

I'm 5'5"-5'6" and 230lbs. I just finished my first round of clomid on Monday, as I don't ovulate on my own. I was diagnosed with PCOS even though my hormone levels are fine and my ovaries aren't cystic. So...i'm waiting to ovulate right now, and REALLY hoping this is the month for me. :)

My DH has a shoulder surgery next Thursday...which means he'll be drugged up and out of it and won't be able to BD....so I REALLY need to ovulate before next thursday! FF is estimating that I should ovulate this weekend. I hope so. :)

Hello ladies! I am hoping that their are more friendly and inviting people in this group than others on this sight. There usually are with us luscious ladies!! I seem to be having trouble getting anyone to answer any of my gazillion questions about ttc, hehe. And if i cant ask anything here, than where can I? I am 27, hubby soon to be 36, daughter together 4 years old (fast and easy conception with her) and have been NTNP since she was born and thought it would just happen for #2 eventually on its own, but here I am. This is my 1st cycle really, really ttc #2. I have been doing all the shenanigans: fertility moniter, opk, bbt, cm and position checks, but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. I have a shorter cycle than most but very regular, usually 25 days and a shorter luteal phase (I think about 11 days). Please tell me it gets easier.

Sorry in advance if this posts multiple times...I am having trouble seeing my posts.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, it isn't nice to be ignored! Welcome :hugs: wishing you good luck with the monitor, better luck than I had with mine anyway... X

Ladies, i just wanted to share with you that i have now lost the 5lbs i put on last month! :) so i'm now back to my original diet starting weight, so here i go again!

Warning: very long rant detected!!!

Day before yesterday, my laptop died. I had most of my stuff backed up, I back up about once a week but I had done a lot of graphic design work since the last back up which is now lost, as well as what I'd entered since on my cycle log and my weight log. I don't know how, but I have obviously missed the weight log up till now as the last entry on the copy on my external hard drive was just after I came out of hospital in late December! So I am extremely annoyed! All that work entering the damned data every day - might as well not have bothered! I'm good at fixing computers, I fix and upgrade other peoples computers but I'm not going to bother with the HP piece of ****! I've had to fix so many problems it's had since I got it 3 years ago, it's just not worth it! When I first got it, I had it no more than 20 mins before I tried to put in a flash USB drive, the adapter snapped and it had to be taken away for a new motherboard! Thankfully it was still under warranty at that point. You name it, I've had to replace or repair it at some point. And thanks HP(!) they told me the wrong date to renew the 1 year warranty so if they'd have done their jobs properly, it would have been under extended warranty!!! ARGH! I knew it's been on it's last legs for a while now, they say in today's age of throw away technology, if you get a laptop past 2 years you've done very well - but that doesn't make it any less frustrating when it does pack up! Basically, it needs another new motherboard as the RAM seatings have gone funny, a new fan and a new heatsink for the CPU, new keyboard and a new screen. I could easily fit all these things but it's buying them when I've already spent so much money on it. It was £500 when I got it, I've probably already spent 300 on it and with the above repairs I'd be totaling way over the 500 I paid. No point trying to reinstall windows either as thanks to HP's pathetic "let's all download operating system upgrades" idea... For which the page has been shut down, I'd be stuck with Vista when I already paid for the upgrade to 7 before it came out! Plus I hate Vista and my files would still be gone! They couldn't care less either, the response I got to my question: so you're telling me, to fix my computer, I'll lose the operating system I paid for and I'd have to buy another copy of 7, having already paid for it?! Was "yes" and then the ignorant cretin put the phone down! SCUM!!!

If I have to shell out 70-80 quid for a new OS on top of all the other things it needs and it doesn't work anyway, I might as well just get a new one that comes with 7! I may try claiming on our contents insurance - suddenly glad I hoard important receipts for years!

I'm glad I have my netbook to rely on for now, though it too is HP and following this I think they are disgusting - they even tried to tell me the netbooks warranty had run out when I went to register it - even today the thing is still under 1 year old! Morons! Only problem with the netbook is that, even with the upgrade I gave it with it's RAM, it's much less powerful than the laptop so doing my graphic design work is painful to say the least as it's a large and complicated program that I use. I need to be able to complete projects on time to get paid so the laptop will still need replacing. The netbook was only intended for use at university so I don't have to fight for a computer there (v small campus). I'm actually here on my iPod touch ATM lol Internet v slow on the netbook which gets on my nerves.

As well as that, the digibox for my old CRT TV packed up yesterday and the Av cable is gone too so both will need replacing, I'm having no luck finding iPod ripping software so I don't lose my new music as iTunes will only let you use 1 copy per iPod (I was using the one on the laptop) and won't work unless I wipe the iPod to use it with the netbooks copy - I want it all copied before I let it wipe it. I paid for the majority of the stuff, don't see why I should have to pay again!

One of my guinea pigs looks I'll as well today so we're worried about her needing a trip to the vet if she doesn't get better and the guy who's meant to be paying me for fixing one of his laptops and designing a website for a client with his company is trying to put off paying me!

I think it's safe to say I am not in a good mood!

*Rant button off*

MaggzieP is the problem with the ipod that you are trying to plug it into a new computer? because i have had to do that before and managed to drag and drop the files from the ipod onto the other computer. or itunes lets you redownload purchased items now i noticed the other day.

MaggzieP is the problem with the ipod that you are trying to plug it into a new computer? because i have had to do that before and managed to drag and drop the files from the ipod onto the other computer. or itunes lets you redownload purchased items now i noticed the other day.

Mine wont let me re-download purchases, says all purchases have been downloaded - which is wrong and just comes up blank if I set it to disk mode to try and copy the files. I used an iPod ripper to copy the files with their names etc in tact from my last, last laptop that died because I didn't want to lose my stuff then either but for some reason, I can't find another free one that'll copy all of the files, not just a limited number of them.

Mine wont let me re-download purchases, says all purchases have been downloaded - which is wrong and just comes up blank if I set it to disk mode to try and copy the files. I used an iPod ripper to copy the files with their names etc in tact from my last, last laptop that died because I didn't want to lose my stuff then either but for some reason, I can't find another free one that'll copy all of the files, not just a limited number of them.

oh man i'd hate to lose all my music :hugs:

ladies, this may be jumping the gun a little but i have just checked and i have ewcm and a high, soft, open (i think) cervix! and my temp dropped a bit today which i know seems to mean nothing for me but keep your fingers crossed for me that my body is trying again to ovulate! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->