Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

ladies, this may be jumping the gun a little but i have just checked and i have ewcm and a high, soft, open (i think) cervix! and my temp dropped a bit today which i know seems to mean nothing for me but keep your fingers crossed for me that my body is trying again to ovulate! [-o<

Good luck Stef, fx x

Hey ladies, sorry ive not been around, ive been busy with my crochet projects and have a list of things to do for everyone who has heard that ive started making hats etc, i now have about 7 hats to do of all sizes, 4 lots of baby booties to do, headbands, scarfs, gloves etc so ive been a busy bee lol heres some of the stuff ive made :D i love being a Happy Hooker :)

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/magic_angel1984/S1053279.jpg

Hello ladies! I am hoping that their are more friendly and inviting people in this group than others on this sight. There usually are with us luscious ladies!! I seem to be having trouble getting anyone to answer any of my gazillion questions about ttc, hehe. And if i cant ask anything here, than where can I? I am 27, hubby soon to be 36, daughter together 4 years old (fast and easy conception with her) and have been NTNP since she was born and thought it would just happen for #2 eventually on its own, but here I am. This is my 1st cycle really, really ttc #2. I have been doing all the shenanigans: fertility moniter, opk, bbt, cm and position checks, but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. I have a shorter cycle than most but very regular, usually 25 days and a shorter luteal phase (I think about 11 days). Please tell me it gets easier.

Sorry in advance if this posts multiple times...I am having trouble seeing my posts.

:hi: hiya. Sorry I seemed to have missed you! You're now added to the front page and :hugs: belated welcome to you Hun xx

Hey ladies :flower:

Took me a while to find our new home in groups. Hope everyone is doing well.

I went for my scan today. I was really nervous but everything went fine. She said that my ovaries and uterus looked good and she could not see any cysts at all so whatever was there is now gone. I have always suspected that I have PCOS and I asked her is there was any sign of it and she said that the PCOS cysts are usually quite small and in her experience women with it usually do not have a period every month which I usually do so although I am still not 100% convinced that I do not have it she has put my mind at rest a little.

I still have to have my day 21 blood test but I feel like I am quite lucky that after only a few months of trying I am having tests and scans done that some women struggle to get their doc to agree to so maybe the cyst was a blessing in disguise.

In other news I have got some OPKs and have already peed on 3 on the last two days :blush: There are 2 lines on the last two from today but the test one is quite faint so I don't think I am close yet. I have also been doing well with FF and have took my temp every morning for about a week and enter it on my chart religiously.

I feel like I am hardly on here just lately but as we were supposed to be taking a break this cycle I felt a bit like I was in limbo and wanted to put the TTC stuff to one side so we could relax about it all for a while but with all this temperature taking and stuff I think if I see I am ovulating I will be that excited that I will end up TTC this cycle anyway lol

Oh one thing the nurse did say is that with only having one tube my chances were reduced 50% which I do not believe is strictly true as you don't always ovulate from alternate side every cycle and I have heard tales of the egg finding its way to the remaining tube but I didn't want to argue with her lol

Hope you all have a great weekend. Loving the crochet pics been doing a bit myself and I am currently working on a blanket for hubs grandma. It is looking a bit 'home made' shall we say but overall I am pleased with it :thumbup:

Hello ladies! I am hoping that their are more friendly and inviting people in this group than others on this sight. There usually are with us luscious ladies!! I seem to be having trouble getting anyone to answer any of my gazillion questions about ttc, hehe. And if i cant ask anything here, than where can I? I am 27, hubby soon to be 36, daughter together 4 years old (fast and easy conception with her) and have been NTNP since she was born and thought it would just happen for #2 eventually on its own, but here I am. This is my 1st cycle really, really ttc #2. I have been doing all the shenanigans: fertility moniter, opk, bbt, cm and position checks, but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. I have a shorter cycle than most but very regular, usually 25 days and a shorter luteal phase (I think about 11 days). Please tell me it gets easier.

Sorry in advance if this posts multiple times...I am having trouble seeing my posts.

:hi: hiya. Sorry I seemed to have missed you! You're now added to the front page and :hugs: belated welcome to you Hun xx

Thank you and congrats to you!!

Hi bunny :hi: nice to see you :D
It's good that something is happening :thumbup: well done you xxx

I didn't realise we had been moved! I just use my control panel and look at subscribed threads, I bet that's why some of our old regulars haven't been here or a while now!

How can we let them know where we are? I wonder why they moved us :(

Hope the originals can find us soon.

I didn't realise the thread had moved, I use the user cp to look at all the threads I've posted on.

Nothing to report from me, cd 50 today. Had some period cramps last week and a teeny little spot of blood and then nothing. Hoping I'll get an appointment soon :) I'm off to my nieces 3rd birthday party this afternoon, dh is in work and it's his side of the family so I'm a bit nervous about being there without him. All his family are lovely and have always made me feel like one of the family, but they're all very outgoing and the sort of people who can talk to anyone...and I'm the complete opposite so I get nervy sometimes if I have to go to a party or something without dh to hide behind lol

Hope everyone is doing well :D

Massive congrats mazzy :) hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

CONGRATS Mazzy!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hoping some more of us lovely ladies can join you soon! :) Don't forget to head on over to Plus Sized bumps so you can compare your bump with everyone else. ;) (even if it's a non-bump right now...lol)

Thanks Ladies, it was a complete shock but im sooo happy now (not that i wasnt before) :happydance:

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png
Well done Mazzy!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"