Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

my temp is climbing slowly so keep your fingers crossed for me that i am finally about to ovulate [-o<

Blimey Stef, I can't believe you re still on the same cycle. That sucks! but Fingers crossed that you will ovulate very very soon!!!!!

yep its been over 2 months now. it looks like i've just skipped a cycle completely if i have finally ovulated as this would be roughly ov if AF had come when it was supposed to... if that makes sense :confused:
i'm just hoping it means the end is in sight. if not then i am going back to the doctors end of next week to see if they will help me this time.

good plan :hugs: I am frustrated for you hun! SO you must be really p'd off.

Maybe this is ov and you will have timed it right anyway, so that is all you can do :thumbup:

i definitely am p'd off! all i'm sure of is that i'm definitely not pregnant as i waited to test again until today and it was BFN. i just wish i hadn't stopped doing opks again but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

yeah isn't it just! That's the frustrating thing about ttc too, nothing makes sense at the time, it's not until the end of the cycle that you go "aah, so that's why my temp did that" so annoying!

tell me about it! i would settle for AF now just so i can have an end to this cycle and start again. but if i have ovulated then hopefully now at most i am 13 days away!

that's the spirit! think of it like that, 13 days isn't that long x :D :hugs:

UGH....I'm afraid I'm out this month ladies. I started spotting today so I'm pretty sure :witch: got me (of course after i waisted 2 tests). On the up side, there is always July!!

Hey ladies! Sorry everyone is so bummed and having a crap time right now. :( Live vicariously through me, k? :) I'll offer some GOOD news!!!!

After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I feel SOOOOOOOO damn proud of my body right now, Jo. lol :) Is that weird?

I guess if you think about it ladies, one of the reasons TTC is SOOOOOO hard is because it seems like making and having a baby should just be a God-given (or EVOLUTIONARY...whichever side you sit on) RIGHT of a woman....and when you just CAN'T do it....well, it feels like crap. When you KNOW your body isn't doing things that it was freaking DESIGNED to do....

Well, some days I just want to punch my damn ovaries. Lazy buggers. lol

But they get the gold medal today as long as my temps go back up and FF confirms everything. That is the prettiest darn chart i've had EVER though...so i'm very hopeful. :D

How's the pregnancy treating you so far, Jo? :) Any crazy morning sickness or anything?

I'm actually super worried about that when I finally do get pregnant. lol

It's not been too bad at all so far, until today when the nausea has kicked in.

It's not what I expected. I expected to be running for the bathroom but it's more like a sort of hung over feeling. Swooshy would be a good word to describe it. Swooshy and flaky.

All I can face to eat is toast or biscuits. I popped to the shop earlier and bought a macaroni cheese thing, hoping I can eat that for lunch. I really just want pasta and dry things at the moment.

The problem is, if it was because I was hung over, then I could be sick and it would stop the nausea, but I dont' think being sick will stop the nausea because I can't exactly get the hormones causing it, out of my system!

Still, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining at all!!!

My boobs have already gone up a size and they hurt constantly! but that's also not the end of the world.

It will totally all be worth it!

You're entitled to complain at least a little. ;) I'm a whiny brat so when i'm preggo, i'm sure i'll complain about being sick all the time and how much it sucks...but also how worth it, it will be. ;)

You're scaring me about the boobs though. Stop it. lol
I'm already a freaking DDD-E cup..... :haha:

Have they given you anything for morning sickness? I've heard that gravol/dimenhydrinate is ok to take.

not been given anything as not had an appointment yet. Have to wait til the 10th July.

It only started today and I'm hoping that some ginger biscuits might help if I nibble on them.

Actually just drank some orange juice and lemonade and it seems to have helped a little bit.

yay for O!! i think i will indeed live vicariously through you and jo because it seems by my temps that i didn't O after all as it dropped loads today. so i just want AF to hurry up and come. I'm so with you on wanting to punch my ovaries and just my whole uterus area! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->