Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Yeah I'm still kinda in shock I keep thinking the test will change and say ha ha just kidding

Thanks I have my blood work appt Wednesday to confirm the hpt. I'm treating this one very cautiously and taking it easy.

Well I went and got 5 viles of blood taken to confirm pregnancy and then a whole 9 item list of other things. I have to admit I'm a little nervous and gunna be wishing the results will be here super quick. So fingers are crossed and hope is there.

I remeber my first appt with my pregnancy for my son and think you need all that blood. I know some is blood typing, rubella immunity, and normal stuff. Did they set up an ultrasound?

Mrs Landry I've seen you in a few posts, just wanted to wish you a safe & healthy pregnancy. Congrats!!!!!

Thanks so much ladies this site has really helped me thru the last year with my miscarriage and now the support I know I'll find here thru this pregnancy you are all wonderful! Baby dust to those who need the BFP and a happy and healthy 9 months to those with your BFP!

Hello ladies. Is 180 pages too late to join? I'm 20 years old, DF is 24. I have always been a curvy girl. I am just off bcp...well I say that but I went off the pill at the beginning of December I just haven't had af since my withdrawal. I started temping 21 days ago when I realized how long this cycle was going to be. My body seems to be trying to ovulate. I had my first positive opk on Cd 16, then cd31 and then I had a temp spike for 3 days which made it look like I ovulated on cd42 but then it dropped and stayed down and ff took away my crosshairs. Someone said that it was probably my body attempting to ovulate so I guess that's a good thing. Congrats on all the BFPs! That's awesome and gives me hope.

It's never to late to join! Lol I just wanted to let the ladies know all my blood work came back clear and all is going good.

Yay that's good! I just want to ovulate so we can actually try. Gahh. Thinking about taking vitamins to help put my cycles back on track, either fem rebalance or vitex.

I've never heard of those my dr gave me provera to have af show up.

Someone has mentioned those but they seem like a temporary soloution to jump start af. The vitamins are said to actually regulate you. At any rate I may have actually ovulated. Ff gave me crosshairs for the 29th, Cd 58. I hope my temps stay up and they don't take away my crosshairs this time.

Baby rogers, I took Vitex from May-August last year and it helped shorten my cycle and lengthen the luteal phase. I spoke to a naturopath in august and she said my dose is about 1/2 of what she recommended because it is one of the best supplements to help balance your hormones (primerose oil helps too). I doubled the dose on the bottle to what she said and had my first BFP in Sept. My O came 3 days earlier, instead of CD 18/19 came on the 15th.

Saying all of that, I m/c in Nov and now that the fc forced my cycle with progesterone I still can't seem to get my O at a decent time. I'm on CD 26 today with no O. Last month it came 2 days before AF. Really bummed that we can't even try! And I'm taking the chaste berry everyday too. I decided (as you can see below) to try to loose weight to help my cycles out. My bf is a nurse and told me your hormones are locked up in your fat and if you have IvF coming in May, excess fat hinders your ability to respond to hormone treatments. The last thing I want to do is hinder my chances of this working when we're paying $8000 out of pocket for the treatment. Being low ovarian reserve I very likely won't have extra eggies to freeze to try again either. So another IVF try would mean paying another $8000 rather than just an egg transfer. The stress of it all!

Thanks 2have4kids. Sorry about the m/c and good luck with the weight loss and Ivf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->