Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi ladies just updating you in here - Jo's waters went this morning! She was due her elective c-sec tomorrow as baby was breech. Baby may have turned so she might get to go ahead and try for a vaginal birth after all :) she's at hospital now awaiting to see the doctor. Will keep you all updated x

Yay...how exciting...tell her we are thinking of her and baby!

Hey lovely ladies long time no speak.. How are things with everyone? Hope you remember me still lol :) omg Jo you had little bean Mahoosive contracts and hugs babe :) Sooooo happy for you both xxx

hey magan im great thank you huni how have you been?
me and OH have finally let go of each other, we tried to be friends, dare i say it we even tried the "friends with benefits" thing for 5 months but its no more and im ok with that, I've just been taking time out to sort myself out and in the process I've lost 5 stone since august and gained so much confidence, im in a really good place at the moment :)
missed all of you so wanted to come and say hi :) i see lots of BFP's in here :-D so happy for everyone :) xxx

Sometimes its best to let go and focus on yourself! :) Awesome news about losing 5 stone! Im sure you look fantastic!!
I have been great looking forward to my little mans arrival :)
It seems as though we had a bit of a babyboom within the group! Its pretty awesome so many deserving women! And im sure everyone else will soon get theirs! And im sure you will meet a wonderful man and get yours in no time too :p

yeah im looking after me now and i need to stay single for a little while and concentrate on making me happy and being a little selfish,
i have a new fur baby to look after, a 4 week old male kitty called smudge, his mum got hit by a car so i got him a little earlier than planned, he's eating my hand the evil little bugger lol,
im so happy for all of you who got your great news and i can't wait to pop by and see all the beautiful baby pictures :) big congrats hun :)
sending buckets full of extra sticky baby dust to everyone :)
as much as i want a baby, i want a stable structure first and i wasn't in a good place for it so im enjoying myself for a little while and im dating/seeing a younger guy and its nothing serious and won't be, we are just having some uncomplicated fun :)
Health problems are a lot better, don't have to get my ovaries removed and surgery in march to sort infected kidney stones, dropped from clothes size 22 to a 14-16 and have now got a few admirers so boosts confidence :) everything happens for a reason and im looking forward to a happy me and a better life so everything is good right now :)

That sounds awesome hun! So happy for you!! Keep up all the amazing positives in your life!

thanks hun :) and im going to be an Aunty for the first time :) my little brother who is in the army run away to a gorgeous beach abroad and got married in July and she is now 16 weeks and due around July time i think :) can't wait :)
when is your due date hun? how did you find out you were pregnant, tell me details :) Sooooo exciting hun can't wait for pics :) is it a smooth pregnancy so far? xx

Thats awesome! Congrats on being a soon to be Aunty! Being an aunt is fun! I have 6 nieces, 1 nephew, 2 great nephews and 1 great neice!And many step nieces and nephews lol Lol its about time I have a baby of my own lol Im the only one without in my family so far lol.
Our due date is May 21st, which is also my oldest brothers birthday. I doubt he will be born on my due date but that would be awesome.
We found out on our anniversary at 3 weeks 5 days (2 days before my AF was expected) Really didnt think it would be positive as I had ovulated late and we didnt get in any BDing after I realized ovulation was late. But tested on our anniversary anyway just incase cuz I thought it would be a great anniversary gift and to my suprise it was!!!
If you click on the link for my pregnancy journal theres pics of my pregnancy so far :)

I just had the most amazing experience of my life. I had my early ultrasound, I'm 11 weeks and 4 days along and it was perfect. Baby had little arms and legs. I saw the flickering of its little heart. I've never had the emotions I felt today come over me so fast. I am so in love with this little miracle. I can't wait even more now to have my next ultrasound and then to hold him/her.

This site is showing the last post in March on my browser - hopefully this group is still going... :s

Hello team curvy bumps...

Again, been quite a while since I posted - which was about my mum and the test I had... Mums treatment is slowly working and my test came back normal.

Congrats to Stef on the bean and Jo on her little girl...

No other news to report really, I'm back in Cornwall, were still TTC (and I doubt I am ovulating anyway). I've lost 12 stone since the bypass but its started to slow/ yo-yo now :o I keep hovering around 14 stone 12 pounds and 15 stone 3 pounds, so I'm adding the gym into my lifestyle again (haven't been since the bypass/ complications so hope I don't do myself some kind of injury!)

Still feeling like its never going to happen for me. I saw my old family doctor while in London for my test and she asked if I was on birth control, obviously I said "no, we're trying" and the conversation went on and ended with her saying "just relax and it'll happen" ... Yeah after over 4 years TTC with PCOS, annovulation and OH having a low and abnormal count, I'm sure that's it(!) grr!!!

Only thing I feel kind of positive about is the fact that they say average excess weight loss following a roux-en-y gastric bypass is 70-something % after 2 years and I did it in just over 12 months (according to last appointment in feb) and that my ideal weight, personal goal I've set myself of 11 stone is only now around a 3 stone drop away compared to a 15 stone drop before the op.

I also have a new incentive, supposing the ob/gyn sticks to what he told me before the op and once I lose and keep off enough weight (which I have, but they only help with infertility 2 years post op), I MAY need IVF and I have just been told the max BMI around here has been reduced. I was told it was 35 at the time, now been told by someone I know who's trying to get it, its 29.9... Well at the mo, mine is 32.4 or something around that - still an improvement from 53.5 before the metformin/ bypass, but not low enough any more!!!

AND

OH's ex partner is coming down in August with their daughter she's stopped him seeing since the age of 1 (she's 9 now and I think his ex is sick of her asking about her dad) - they'll be staying in one of OHs parents holiday caravans (they have their own business) and, not tooting my own horn or anything, I'm already much younger, slimmer (even pre-op) and more "aesthetically pleasing" shall we say, but I really want to drop some more weight and tone up prior to her arrival!

I know that makes me sound very insecure but I have never dealt with an ex before, I have only ever been in a relationship with 2 men my entire life and that includes being intimate - I wasn't with my ex long enough to really know about his past partners but I have been with OH over 5 and a half years now. He has a lot of ex's but this is the first time I've had to deal with one... Ever, so I think I'm allowed to feel a little insecure.

I have no problem with him seeing the kid at all and I will be staying away for the best, and by choice - its just HER :mad:

Oh dear, I seem to have posted an essay again :s

Sorry

Hope all are well, bady dust to all xxxxxx

:dust:

I guess I never updated here and probably should...BFP with a due date of 11/26/13!! Good luck to the rest of you!

Hi, it's been awhile since I posted. Last time I was here I weighed between 330-345. I have since decided to lose weight to improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am now 293 and have started using opks. I finally got a positive opk which never happened before. Me and my husband bd'd the day I got a positive opk and the day after. Will the weight loss and the days we bd'd help chances of conception

Any weight loss helps, and BDing the day of the positive and the day after is a good start! :thumbup:

Good luck - fingers crossed! It only takes one to make it :thumbup: Have you looked at the SMEP plan?

Good luck - fingers crossed! It only takes one to make it :thumbup: Have you looked at the SMEP plan?

Thank you I have my fingers crossed too. I briefly looked at the smep. We try to do it every other day but sometimes schedules don't allow so we have tried to be sure to try when I get a positive opk and the day after. I couldn't bd before I ovulated because since I lost weight my cycle has been shorter so I rely on opks

Maybe just try to do the day of the positive and the following two days as well. But hopefully you won't need to worry about next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->