Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

added you anniepie, have a wonderful honeymoon and loads of :dust: for you :)

Well I'm CD7 today and it's my last day of taking soy. The side effect's have not been too bad as I've being taking them at night, but this morning I woke up with a hangover type of headache, it was awful but it's subsided now :)

I'm really excited about this thread, I think there's going to be quite a few BFP's, hopefully me included! Everyone around me is getting pregnant at the moment and I just feel so left out! I wanna join the club... lol

Meeeee!! Cycle 22 for number 6!! I can be a marathon competitor!! Hahahahaxxx

Sounds like you've been doing more training that me FatMumma!! :haha:

Hi count me in too please!! definitely think :sex: should be an olympic sport!! :happydance:

I ovulate next week so hopefull my DH and I can get plenty of practice in before then.....go for GOLD!!! :winkwink:

Dammit kirkie. Now I've got the two most annoying songs about GOLD stuck in my head.

Going for, going for, GOLD!
And
GOLD (gold) always believe in your se-elf, you're indistrutab-le GOLD! :loopy:

Ooo count me in please :) im in my second 2ww... going for gold ;-) xx

Dammit kirkie. Now I've got the two most annoying songs about GOLD stuck in my head.

And

Now I do to :haha:

Well my song at this very minute is:
"Head down, ass up
That's the way to keep spermies up!!"
Hahaha!!
O day has had me busy!! Oing and oooooing!! :0D
And it's surprisingly comfortable on my back and having my bum propped up on a pillow!!
The things we do for the Olympics!! Heehee!!

:hug: and baby :dust: TEAM GB!! Xxxx

But how! How do I put the pretty flag in my sig Satine!?!? I want it!

Hi ladies how are we doing?!

I think my body is gearing up for ovulation :dance: I have got a lot of Poas going on at the min so I catch the egg :haha:

Have we got a siggy we could all use, it would be great if we did?! :friends:

Xx

And

Hehe!! I've got that in my head now - oops!!! :dohh:

My body is also not far away from Ov I can feel it. My DH and I :sex: this morning so that's the first time in the fertile window. We plan to DTD tomorrow, maybe Monday if not Tuesday, then Wednesday (which I think is Ov day or there abouts!) so fingers crossed... :happydance:

CD3 for me tomorrow. Does it make me a loser that I'm excited about soy? lol

Welcome new ladies and now I also have Going For Gold in my head :haha:

I don't know much about Soy tbh but I hope it works for you ladies ;)

If you go back to the first post I have now put a link for you to add into your signatures to have the sparkly banner :D

Forgot to quote Laurac!!!

Not at all! I was soo pleased to finally see AF after I had my implant removed, and keen to start charting etc. Hope the soy works, are you using it to bring O forward or just give O a kick up the behind?! :thumbup:

My update:
I'm on 5DPO, Only got my cross hairs today on FF and I was glad it said we O'd on cd17, should have been CD19 (32 day cycle, but sure I'm a 29/30 day girl!) but I was sure I'd o'd earlier than that. We :sex: every day from cd14-cd17 & cd19 so fingers crossed!! I had some pinching sort of feelings yesterday, I'm totally wishing it was a sign of implantation, even though I know in reality thats super early :dohh:!

Good luck everyone, I wonder if we'll get more BFP's than team GB gold medals?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->