Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Taking it to bring Ov forward as usually ov on day 26 with a 10 day lp. Hoping it will allow me to ov earlier and maybe extend my luteal phase...

Hope it's a bfp for you bambino!

Taking it to bring Ov forward as usually ov on day 26 with a 10 day lp. Hoping it will allow me to ov earlier and maybe extend my luteal phase...

Hope it's a bfp for you bambino!

Really hope it works for you! I've read some articles, does it have any side effects?

Hi everyone, can i please join GB bumps. I am 2dpo with everything crossed.

Lots of :dust:

And meeee!!!! Please :happydance: I'm on cd 13 waiting for my lovely little eggy to show! Cycle 4 with cbfm :) x

Really hope it works for you! I've read some articles, does it have any side effects?

Apparently can cause hot flushes and headaches, but taking it before bed can help combat this, so that's my plan :)

Welcome newbies!

Really looking forward to starting Soy tomorrow :) Decided on days 3 - 7 160mg, 160mg, 200mg, 200mg, 200mg.

I have a great feeling about this month. Partly because I had a chemical last cycle, but also partly because test day with be OH's birthday... and the best bit is that if it works this month bubs would be due two days before my 25th birthday! Come on Storky! Read the signs!

Wahh, I'm in my fertile period and my OH "wasn't in the mood" last night because he was tired from work and we aren't going to have the opportunity to BD again for a few more days.
So frustrating, he is excited to be TTC but he doesn't listen to me about fertile periods etc and believes it will happen when it is supposed to rather than trying when it is more likely to happen.

Also I had something that looked like a mucus plug today, I have never noticed one before and I don't really know what it means. I tried to google it but different sources where saying it can be the sign of the beginning of the fertile period or that it can happen at the point of ovulation. Does anyone have any ideas?

oh that would be a fab way to celebrate your quarter century laura and sorry about the chemical, good luck :D

and littlefishygg sorry to hear that hun, hope there is someway you can get some in somehow :hug: and I was having a read about mucus plugs the other day but still not too sure about it myself, maybe someone else can help?

laurac1988, sorry about your chemical, would you be able to keep us updated on any side effects soy causes? I will be taking it 3-7 when AF decides to show.

I don't really know about the mucas plug either, I have seen another woman mention it on another forum but no one knew there either. Sorry I'm no help!

So who is going to test this month? I still don't think O is going to happen anytime soon so I don't think I'll need to test until June at the earliest. Wonder who will be the first of us to see those double lines!!

x

I am desperate to POAS!!! I have 2 FRERS stashed, but at 6 dpo it's far too early, I think my chart looks good so far, but don't want to get my hopes up. Today I had some pain in the sides of my boobs, very unusual for me and was something I had before BFP last time. I'm trying soo hard to dismiss it though, really don't want to symptom watch too much

It is so hard to not symptom spot though :haha:

bambino your chart is defo looking good :thumbup:

I'm 11dpo today and have been having feeling AF is coming, hope it doesn't.

I am also obsessed with peeing on a stick, I've not even ovulated since I came off the pill and have used 3 hpts, just on the off chance that my opks, CM observations and temping are all wrong! Haha!

Add me please! I ovulate in a few days and dh just told me that he is away from tomorrow all week for work... :-/ Maybe I'll get lucky and my dates are wrong, my cycle length was longer last month but not feeling positive about catching that egg this month now!

Good luck ttcbambino, Satine and MrsSmartie! Keep us posted when you're going to test! x

Hey :hi: can I please join you ladies?! I'm on CD17 of cycle number 9. I think I've already ovulated, but can't be sure as I don't chart, so only going by the cramps I had on CD14!! Wouldn't it be amazing if we had more BFPs than team GB have gold medals?!

I'm due to O in a few days and my DH and I have :sex: today & yest, and plan to tomorrow too!! Having fun :winkwink: I'm so eager to POAS, just wishing the days away now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->