Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

8DPO just waiting for AF to show so I can get on with Cycle 9 and getting my BFP :thumbup:

In the new house which is fab loving it and in love with my new house :cloud9: can't wait to have our family

Hope everyone is good?

2DPO I think, first time temping bit a of a disaster only using thermi with 1 digital place so temps are all over the place. Managed to bd more than usual pre o so fingers crossed!

I agree with the DPO however, you CM doesn't tally up with your temp & OPK :wacko: you sure it is CM and not residue?? :blush:

But I reckon you are covered GL hun :dust: FXd

Hello all! Just to let you know that I had a little boy yesterday afternoon! I had a very quick labour for a first time mum and had him at home in the pool with no tears or problems at all! Hooray! We were quite shocked as we really thought he was going to be a girl but so glad to have had the surprise. His name is Dexter Beau Smart born 24/04/13 15:24 7lbs 8oz :) xx

That's amazing hun! So pleased for you :happydance: congratulations xxx love the name :cloud9:

Well done Mrs!! Welcome to the world Dexter :cloud9: Sounds like all went perfectly- enjoy your little man!

Congratulations Mrs S enjoy every second of him :cloud9:

Congratulations! Sounds like a dream labour. Wishing you and your little man all the best.

Congrats MrsS, Dexter is in my top two names for a boy too, love it! So glad it all went well for you. :hugs:

Huge congrats huni. Love the name. Glad the birth went well without a hitch. Well done u. What a good weight for being a little early too. Xxx

Congratulations Jess, Dexter is a fab name, glad all was good Hun xx

Hi Twag :hi: I'm good thanks. Perfect looking chart you've got there, and perfect BD timing. Surely the eggy can't escape that?!!! Fingers crossed! x

Thanks Cheska I do hope so :wacko: this 2ww is killing me already :haha:

I'd be itching to test already if I was you! :rofl: I used to be able to wait until about 6 days and that was my limit!

Oh I am :haha: Annie is sending me her HPT IC's that she has left over I am trying to hold out until 9/10dpo though if I can :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->