Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if there had been any more babies yet, not long now MrsS! And so exciting for you next week Twag. Def get your bed set up first, christen the the room and you never know, it might be the one! :thumbup:

There are a few of your Team GB ladies that are team :yellow: and getting close to meeting your LO's :cloud9:

I'm team yellow by baby choice not mine, but I'm very excited to find out! 102 days left for me if baby arrives on schedule!

Naughty baby has to be a girl boys like to show it off don't they? :haha:

That's what I thought! I've thought girl all along but hubby thinks boy. And when we disagree, annoyingly, he is normally right. So I'd love to be right this time!!

I totally have girl vibes for you Cheska... I've boy vibes for myself...

I must say, though, I've not been right many times so far!

We go on mat leave the same weekend Anniepie, setill seems so long away doesn't it?!!

Aww bless, yeah not long now although it is going to drag now I expect! We reckon girl but have no idea really, just a guess! X

We go on mat leave the same weekend Anniepie, setill seems so long away doesn't it?!!

It's still an estimated time frame for mat leave for me...I'm contemplating trying to push it another couple of weeks to maximise my time with the lo...and then if I find I'm struggling, I've always got annual leave I can use. But other times, I'm already feeling so tired with commuting 4 hours, I am currently feeling very tempted to stick with that date....

Congrats Mrs Bump :happydance:

Thanks. Yes i had my little boy on April fools day at 9:18pm. He weighed in at a light 7lb 11. He is very long but has a lot less baby fat than most. Its been amazing but awful as well. He started to shake just before we were supposed to take him home because he had severe hypoglycemia. So at just 10 hours old he was taken to nicu. Leaving him was far and away the hardest thing I've ever done. I still cry thinking about it. He rebounded and we were able to take him home the next day. We have to feed him loads so I'm breast feeding expressing and bottle feeding. I have to keep going with all 3 until i can express enough milk to feed him on my own.
In other news my sister had her little girl the day before me. She was very tiny despite being full term so she is on a similar regime. Unfortunately my sister developed severe preeclampsia during labour and is still in hospital because her bp won't stabilise. Its all been a bit scary.
Still we are both so happy to be mummys. I will post Daniels pic and birth story when I'm in more of a routine.

Congrats again lovely. Sorry things got a bit scary - I hope they level out soon xxx

Congrats Mrs Bump to you and your sister, how lovely having your babies together. Were you in the same hospital? Sorry you both have had complications though, hopefully everyone will be fine again very soon. X

Oh honey :hugs: I know how that feels to have your baby taken away and into NICU. I still try not to think about it now. At least he improved really quickly though and everything is sounding positive.

Hopefully everything will pick up really soon and your sister will get out of hospital and you both can enjoy your beautiful babies!

Any news or anything going on with anyone?

I am 12dpo and have had 2 bfn so far but chart still looks good so fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->