Team Jelly Belly!!!

:wohoo:

Ok, ok - being naughty and posting for no reason. Wooo hooo - 2000 posts on the JB thread. God we like to talk!!!

:wine: for me! :bunny: We'll all have a dance
:cake: For you PG and TWW ladies

I know, it's not tons lower, but it's the beginning of the end, I'm sure.
I have tinged cm this morning too. :sad2: I DID NOT TEST THIS MORNING BECAUSE OF THIS. I think this is it, this sucks. 18 dpo is the longest you can go if you've OV'd, so I've heard....so that would be just about right, IF this is the end.

And this would explain why I couldn't get a pos test. :cry:

Awe Mel Sweetie Don't give up just yet. What color was the cm? is it usually tinged right before af? How long after your temp dip will af show if that is the case? Are your AF cramps here???

I'm not too worried yet I think your still preggers that wasnt a drop really that much at all.......PLEASE keep us posted all day!!!!!

This temp drop is significant enough, I expect AF to show today sometime. I've had cramps on and off for 4 days now, but they had pulling/pinching sensations before them and was of course hoping that meant something. Last time this happened AF started full force in about 2 hours!
I just went to the potty and had light spotting! :sad2:

Okay Ladies who don't see the ANGLED nub.....lol I've circled it in pink.

The reason they say boy is because its pointing up so much.

Read this and look at these nubs.....you'll all agree its a boy!

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Attachments

• Baby @ 13wks.jpg
    Baby @ 13wks.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10
Mel......Sweeite it this is the witch I'm SO SO SORRY!.:( I really thought this was it. Your spotting now? like when you wipe?? Maybe you did o later on cd 24 then? That would make you 13dpo correct?

:yipee: Sara :yipee: yay hun your clomid came right now time, how exciting!!!! So explain to me how this works because I know nothing about clomid...you take it for a few days and it makes your body ovulate? Do you know exactly when you will ovulate then? So excited for you hun!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks everyone for the wall color suggestions, I was thinking a green too but I'm painting Brayden's room a keylime green and its right across the hall from the nursery...I'm very artsy so was thinking of painting the walls a lighter color and doing hand painted butterflies around the room...maybe a pale yellow, or something...thanks for the website Caroline, I check it out and they do have lots of cute stuff but its a UK site so I doubt I could order anything from it, being from the US :shrug:

MT your cycle seems so long and promising, don't loose hope until the :witch: shows her ugly face ok hun, PMA!!!! And Gabby was right your temp didn't drop all that much!

Liyana I hope you start to feel better soon, you should, your almost in the 2nd tri hun :hugs:

So I am buying that bedding set this weekend, so I don't change my mind again, I don't think I will as I really love this one!! My mom even offered to pay $75 towards it, I was shocked as she's all against store boughten bedding, she's a quilter herself and usually makes everything but I guess she's too busy now or something?? Anyways its all good...she also said she's buying me other stuff but its going to be a surprise, which scares me some cause she doesn't even know what I need...mothers! :dohh: Lots to do this weekend, taping off trim, sanding, priming and painting our future bedroom...oh and the snow removal off our room....poor DH isn't going to be able to sit down once! Plus he has school work on top of that. I'll help with what I can but I'm not painting!

:happydance: for 2000 posts! Woo hoo!!!

Gabby I did see that but thought that can't be the nub as its coming from the wrong direction on the body, if you look back at my nub you'll see what I mean, and isn't that part of her leg (I'm not going to jinx you and say boy yet, as I don't feel this is a proper nub shot as baby is upside down, which throws the whole theory out the window). FX tightly that this is still your girl hun!! :hugs:

Oh no MT!!! Hun I hope this is not it for you babe :sad2:

When I wiped, yes. Cervix is so high I can't reach it to check (it's SO unreliable!!!). This is it, cramping hasn't started but it will be here soon I'm sure.
I swear this is/was a chemical pregnancy. I know when I OVd! I had a pos OPK, then a neg OPK-look at my chart. I didn't ov after that, I'm sure of it. I didn't get a pos test with my last chemical, but I had almost all of the same things, except this time I had more promising 'symptoms'. I'm just not looking forward to the pain of AF after a chemical (for me it was night and day between a regular AF and chemical AF).

Well the u/s tech said looks boy according to this theory. I just figured she got it all right b/c she tried sooooooo hard to get this picture....after reading all the info i sent her. Even Charliecats on ingender says with it upside its still a good boy nubshot. I guess only time will tell!:) Takes babe for not jinxing me.:)

You have your nub shot somewhere i could take a peak?

You've got such an busy but exciting weekend...gosh that baby will be here before we know it!!:)

My hubby stayed home today......I love when we have a three day weekend!:) I of course am still letting him sleep right now.:)

Mel.........personal question.....did you and hubby BD recently? Because that could make you spot???!! Sorry I'm just trying to keep our PMA for you! Oh honey..I hope its not a chemical...I wish they could figure out why women have those.

Yeah, BD'd the night before last, but I really doubt that made this happen, I didn't actually let him go in all the way :blush: Either way.....I'll know in a few hours. :sad2:

Well I will keep everything crossed for you and keep praying that darn witch stays away! Good luck babe!

Mel- I really hope the spotting stops for you dear, as long as it does not get full blown you could be PG, a lot of people spot while PG and while it is scary it is simi normal. FX for you dear.

Gabs- Yeah that is the little thing I saw on the picture, I really hope everyone on integender is wrong and it is a girl.

R- I am glad you are buying the bedding soon and good luck with the surprises from your mom, Honeys mom got us an awful outfit for Sebastian, it was cute but very girly so I said, "thanks" and packed it away until it did not fit him any more. :rofl: Clomid will make me ovulate 5-10 days after the last pill but it can cause hostile CM in some woman and make it harder for the sperm but I plan on finding some sperm friendly lube just in case.

Clomid is going ok, I took the first pill yesterday at 3 something but felt sick to my stomach at 11 at night, I doubt the pill would make me feel sick 8 hours later, I think it was the whole bag of skittles I ate :rofl:

Thanks ladies. I studied the nub thing and I finally get it! :rofl:

I was feeling quite down earlier. I haven't had any more spotting externally (like when I wipe). I had a sharp pain about a half an hour ago and I don't get things like that with AF. I still have the 'symptoms' I just posted yesterday. My temp is pretty consistant, 98.7 which isn't terribly low comparitively. I'll keep PMA :D

When I check my cervix, it's still super high and feels like it has the last week+. If no AF and high temp tomorrow, I promise I'll test in the morning! :hug: everyone, thank you so much, I need all the prayers I can get for this! I need this to be it, I've cried tears of sadness one time too many! It's time for tears of joy!!! :D

Sara, hope the clomid is nice to you-PLEASE GET PRESEED! I really believe in it!!!

Gabby, Great information in that link! When I go for my scan on the 19th I will ask the tech for a nub shot. What fun!

Sara, glad your clomid arrived. FX crossed for you this go around!

Jenna, good news about the job, school and car. Glad everything is going well.

Mel, don't give up until AF comes.

Well going to buy a bellaband this weekend for my pants. Trying to hold off on the maternity clothes (at least jeans and pants) for awhile longer.

Thanks gals, I hope I do not have too many side effects but right now I do not care about them. As for preseed, I do not have a chance to buy preseed offline but I will be looking for a baby friendly lube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->