Team Jelly Belly!!!

MT - aww... sorry the :witch: got you hun. it's ok, we're your cheerleaders for the next cycle as well!! :hugs: oh speaking of V, last time she got a chemical, she ate tonnes of pineapple. So i'll share with you and Michelle what I previously shared with the other Jelly Bellies before you two joined. Caroline, I'm not sure if you were already on board, but if you weren't, then this tip is for you as well.

When TTC, here are a list of foods that you MUST avoid :
1. Pineapple - big NO NO, locals here eat pineapple to induce AF, hence why we should avoid it
2. Pennywort - it helps people with arthiritis and used to help cleanse and purify the blood, but we really don't want any clearing out when we're hoping to keep things in!
3. Anything fermented or pickled

OK, can't remember anymore, but those up there are the important ones. I should look back for my previous post.

Owh, and for pregnant ladies, avoid Jackfruit at all costs because it makes you gaaasssyyyyy...

I know what Pineapple is never eat it really.. But the other stuff i have NO clue wtf it is LOL... Thanks for the headsup :) There is still NO sign of O and im CD 14 GRR

Aw Mel :hug: - you're a honey and born to be a Mum. It'll happen for us soon.
Although I'm thinking March is going to be Sara and Michelle's month. It'll be nice to be cheerleaders for them. I'm going to keep it low key/fairly low tech I think - partly because if I get PG in March or April there's a chance of a Christmas baby - I'm on the 21st of Dec and I hate it! But hey if beanies surprise us - then that's fine.

Debs honey - how you doing today?

Sara has AF cleared off? LOVE the bedding - it's amazing! Hoping for a boy for you! :p

wooo - glad you bought your bedding Rhonda it's so cute! I'm surprised there isnt a version of that website in the US - it's french so I thought it'd be international!

Liyanna - thanks for sharing that info again, I think it was one of my first conversations on here! There's not much jackfruit around in the UK so not a problem for Jenna I don't think!

Had a great night out down town last night. Had a few drinkies! met some friends who are adopting after failed IVF (lost both at 6 weeks). Puts lots of things in perspective.
Had a great night out dancing. My sis came too, but was worrying about her little girl who was a bit poorly, and moaning she doesn't get to to do it much. I'm going to make the most of being childless for now I think! Plus we're a long way off adopting. I hate to use other people's lives to make me feel better - but when the bitch is still with you you have to do what you can don't you!!!

:hug: xxx

Glad you had a good time!! I need a night out too. But im glad ur feeling a lil better about things

R- AF has left and I would have gotten in a practice round last night but hubby had a migraine and anything I tried to give him he would throw up before it got into him system, it did not really matter though because when you have a migraine, the small intestine swells or something which prevents any oral medication to be able to get into your stomach to be digested, (or so I have read). So until 1 am he was throwing up and in and out of the bathroom, at 1 am he started to feel better but then the baby woke up. AHHH the life of a mother and a wife. So needless to say, I am tired today and got no sex yesterday. I almost bought some OPKs yesterday but the store only had the ones that always look positive to me so I am going to get the ones I know I have seen negatives on and hope they work but I plan on just having sex every two days until I feel we should up it to daily, then the day I get the high temp have sex that day and the next two days. I might get a boy that way but I believe I am meant to get whenever I get. Keep FX for a girl though.

Caroline- Thanks, I thought the bedding was cute too but I would really love to have a girl so keep girl vibes going unless I find out I am going to have a boy. :rofl: How are you feeling?

Michelle- almost O time, hope it comes really quickly and you have caught the eggy. Good luck dear.

Mel- How is AF treating you dear? I am so very sorry for your chemical, I think one of my MC was a chemical since I started bleeding about 2 days after I got a positive. I am praying for a sticky bean this cycle.

Everyone else I missed, I am so sorry my brain is not functioning and I can not remember what I was going to write to all of you or if I already wrote it so I promise to try to keep up better.

As for me, not sick, not really getting any side effects except for feeling activity (I do not know how to describe it) in the areas where both of my ovaries are, then last night it was only on my left side so I don't know, I am visualizing my ovaries making eggs and both sides will release one. :rofl: I know the possibility of twins and would love them but am so scared of being able to carry them I would be more than fine with only one. Leave the twins for Debs.

OMG OMG Guess what girls?????? I think im goin to be O'in in a day or so!!!!! Cervix is high and open.. OPK is ALMOST positive!! Should be today or tomorrow! Wooooo.. U have no idea how excited that makes me LOL.. After our loss havent seen O at least not that i noticed.. My Cervix feels like its been open though prob from surgery.. Dr said would prob be easy for me to get pregnant because of this surgery (it will be clean and open my cervix) We will see i guess... How long does cervix stay high before and durin O? Hope everyone is doin well :hug: :hug: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Michelle, I hope you catch the eggy!!! :wohoo: GL xxx

Sara, activity in your ovaries is wonderful!!! I hope this is your cycle and everything works perfectly!! AF is ok, completely unwelcome, but definately not 'normal' for me. I wish it would have just stuck and I'd take M/S over this crap any day!

Deb-what's the report sweetheart??

Hey Girls.

Mel.....So sorry that witch got you. And that you had a chemical...thats two in a row correct? HUGS....i would call your doctor and see what she has to say? And of course I know that I was sooooo getting your hopes up and i feel terrible.....I just want you to get pregnant and be able to feel what we feel. Hang in there babe. Bless you.

Debs.....Any news for us?

Well its late so just took a shower and heading to bed shortly. I shall be around tomorrow. HOpe you all had a nice weekend. Luv ya .:)

Mel- If you call the Drs, let us know what they say ok, Glad things are not too rough in the AF department, Know that we are all here for you and love you.

Michelle- Oh I can not wait until I can say something like that, I know how exciting this is. Hope you catch the egg.

WHEN I O this month it will be the first time in 6 months , I can not believe half a year has gone by and I have not even gotten the chance to try to conceive because I was missing the most vital ingredient to get PG.

Rhonda, the bedding is adorable and you have so many colors you can work with. You were so right with what you said about having Brayden. If we really thought about the perfect time to have a baby we could all probably come up with why this or that month is not right or whatever. There is never a perfect time so don't keep pushing it back til there is one.

Debs, thanks for the pictures now I will definitely be on the look out in 2 weeks. You’re still not out of the running but I have to say I love your PMA either way……..it ROCKS!! Any news for today?

MT, sorry the :witch: got you! I hope you do get a Christmas baby!

Caroline, I’m glad you are enjoying your childless time. There’s no time like it. My birthday was 2 weeks before I found out and some close people I work with at work gave me a bottle of Alize (which I don’t really drink) and I didn’t crack it open and then I found out I was preggers so it is still in the refrigerator waiting for me until sometime in 2010. QUESTION: Did you add me to the calendar, if so how do I update it?

Michelle, good news on the O!

Morning ladies..:)

Debs.....Still awaiting your news...whether its good or bad sweets. FX.

Well Owen starting screaming of a sore throat last night at about 10pm...he was fine all weekend...? Then out of nowhere he feels sick again.....grrrr! Poor guy. He can barely open his mouth, and he can barely talk, and sounds terrible.:( he's still on his antibotics for the strep throat that had cleared up after 24hours.......so idk whats going on. Going to call the drs.

How is everyone feeling?

YAY Michelle.....you better get to bding girl!:) Hope this is it for you!

poor Owen, I hope he feels better soon, the antibiotic might not be strong enough so the drs might change it. Good luck dear. I am calling around to my dogs vet because his shoulder is hurting him very badly. He has been limping for about a week but we were told to expect that in cold weather since he broke his leg a year ago this past december. Last night my husband picked him up to move him to the foot of the bed and he screamed so I was up on and off all last night giving him medicine and putting heat on his shoulder since that seems to be the hurt spot and now I have an apt at 11:30, OMG I think I really am going to get a BFP this month and my body is trying to get me used to sleepless nights way early :rofl:

Debs you were online...and now gone. Hope all is well, thinking of you.!

OMG OMG OPK IS POS!! WOOOOOOOOO LOL My cycles been so messed up since we lost baby u have no idea how happy i am! I will catch up with u ladies later im at work!

Oh Michelle that's great news hun!! Get busy :sex: girl so you can have a :bfp: with Sara this month, I think your cycles are just a few days appart. How exciting!!

Gabby I'm sorry to hear Owen is so sick, I hope they can give him something that will work this time, it does sound like maybe the meds were not strong enough for him?? Wont you be thrilled when Spring is here and everyone's healthy again, I know I will be!!!

Dealing with yet another storm, this one we got about 10" and it suppose to keep snowing till around 9 tonight, yuck! Gabby did you get any of this one? It may have been just an east coaster. Doesn't seem nearly as bad as the last as this snow is light and fluffy, thank god! Praying that my power stays on!

Yes Debs where are you hun?? We're all anxiously waiting for your results....good or bad we are here for you! :hugs:

Michelle- yes we are 6 days apart, I am on CD 9 today. Good luck dear, get busy.

R-That sucks about another storm, I hope your power stays on too. Try to stay warm dear.

Debs- I hope all is ok :hug:

Hey girls, everyone is very quiet today huh? Yeah me too, not having a great day today and feeling very down in the dumps, I'm starting to think I don't want to come back to work now, the last 2 weeks I just have not wanted to be here anymore...so I don't know. I'm very depressed and lazy today, I have so much to do but honestly don't want to do any of it...hope the rest of you are having a better day than I am.

:hug:

Gabs, sorry to hear about Owen's sore throat. It seems that when you get rid of one thing something else is right behind it.

Debs, any news?????

Where are you Spring? Please come soon so you can melt the snow and bring us warmer weather!!!

i am freeeeeeeeezing and tired!!! i jinxed myself yesterday by saying spring is coming :(

FRER are buy one get one free atm so if any of u TTC ladies want one i will get u one and we can wor it out from there!!! let me know :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->