Team Jelly Belly!!!

OMG Rhonda!!! I absolutely love her little pic of sucking her thumb! I am so extremely happy for you...you got your GIRL! Yeah! Huge :hugs: sweets! :dance: \\:D/

Oh wow!! Congratulations Rhonda - yeay a girl!! The pics are lovely. Ok, so I can't make head nor tail of the middle 2, but the others are great. I'm so pleased for you!!!
congrats to you and your OH. Have a great evening celebrating!!!

Hey Girls! I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!:) YAY>....I've never been so happy. After 6days of being in the hospital it was horrid!!! I went through alot but i'm doing much better now. I dont want to or have time to tlak about what all happened. But pretty much I'm set up for iv therapy at home to give me fluids and meds. Were hoping to just do this for a few weeks and then to be done. I missed my family so dearly much and I've decided that I'm going to stay away from bnb other then to talk to you girls.....idk i just want to spend every moment with them.....:) Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers..you girls are awesome!!!!!!:)

By the way Rhonda~ Thanks for telling me about your special gift!!:) Beautiful pics by the way. Well going to spend time with my family.....LOVE YOU ALL!:)

WoW great news all around!! I am so excited for your little girl R!!!! And I am glad you are home Gabby and all is well!! I could only get on a min, work is insane! Needed to know what R was having though lol!!!

Rhonda!! Even the sun isn't up where I am but I couldn't wait to find out!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance::hugs::happydance: That's a beautiful baby girl right there!! (i have no idea what i'm looking at on picture two)

Gabby!!! Glad you're home hun!! Feel better soon ok!

R- ok so my internet was down today but I did call my friend and asked he to get on for me and find out about your news. So excited for you and I love her pictures.

Gabs- Glad you are home and have a plan to keep you feeling good at home with your family. I understand completely about wanting to spend every moment with your family. Take care and glad you will still update us.

Congrats Rhonda! Those are beautiful pictures. You got your girl!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Gabs, glad your home. Whenever you get on will be here, other than that take it easy and spend time with the fam!

Gabby!!!! Welcome back hun! :hugs: I'm so glad to hear that your home, and i'm sure your thrilled to be home! Are you still on bedrest? How is your little girl?

Thanks girls, I'm still in shock I think...doesn't actually seem real just yet, but maybe that's because I haven't gotten any girly stuff here at the house...well I'm going to go get ready for the day and take Brayden shopping to buy a few things for his sister, eeee!!! He's going to have a sister!!! And as promised since this is a girl I'll show you what I'm going to do for her nursery, the first pic I is what I am going to do to her walls, and the shelf border, DH has his work cut out for him! :rofl: The other 2 pictures are of bedding that I like but I can't decide which one...which do you guys like better?

Attachments

• c88e9d27-44db-4bdc-ba8f-9f84ce547b78_player.jpg
    c88e9d27-44db-4bdc-ba8f-9f84ce547b78_player.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Angelica.jpg
    Angelica.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 7
  • bedding.jpg
    bedding.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
R-I like the bedding in the second pic, though the 3rd is cute too. I think that if you get other random things, gifts from friends and so forth, that they will have a better chance to match the 3rd bedding colors if you want EVERYthing to coordinate, iykwim.
So exciting to get to decorate for your little girl! :)

I too like the 2nd picture bedding and it seems to have a lot to register for so that is good. The 3rd one is cute too. Yeah you get to go shopping for Brayden's sister so excited for you. Don't go crazy :rofl: what am I talking about I would have already been shopping yesterday on the way home. :rofl: Have a fun day.

I suppose everyone is working atm...haha. I never seem to catch the stride on here. Well anyway. I will post regardless...:thumbup:

Well I am debating when to use my 2 measily ovulation tests. I know I must be really gearing up for it but I haven't had a significant enough temp dip to persuade me into doing one. I checked cp, cm and all is well! Very soft, open and wet...it's always high so that part really doesn't count. I drink tons of liquids though, so how do I get around doing this testing? What do you all think? I know it's ridiculous to only buy 2 tests, but I was hoping just to have a confirmation of my suspicions in conjunction with my other 'symptoms'. I've never peed on anything and seen more than 1 line...this should be exciting either way :rofl:

Happy Friday! :hug:

Wow :yipee: so much excitement and good news.

Congrats Rhonda on your little girl, so happy for you :)

Gabby, I am so relieved you are at home with your family. I hope it is smooth sailing from here on.

Jenna, awesome news about getting the job, FX you get the other one as well.

Liyana has stopped bleeding.

Lea doesn't have MS.

I went to my FS today and got the all clear so my treatment started today with Progynova tablets (eustrogen, this is meant to make your body more receptive to the ovulation hormones/ FSH). Then tomorrow afternoon I have to find time to go to the hospital to get a nurse to inject me with Gonal-F (FSH), I could do it myself but I am not nearly that brave. Next check up Friday 13th!!!!!!! FX there are the right amount of follicles and the right side and he will determine then if we are in the right position to do the IUI/AI on Wednesday 18th Feb.

As for the rest of our awesome team, I hope this is our month.

Sarah, come on witch I am only on CD2 we can ovulate together (that is if you aren't already ovulating)

Ashley I have my FX that not trying not preventing works for you this month.

Good luck with your OPKs MT. I have only ever once had a positive OPK and a lot of girls still thought it should have been darker.

Caroline you must also be about to ovulate, what is your plan of attack?

Sarah, any news have you tested???

I think that just about covers all of us, have I forgotten anyone...sorry if I have.

Debs I am so excited you get to try this month, hopefully the break was good for your body and now it is ready to have a baby. Good luck with everything. No Witch here yet but I had a fever last night and this morning my temp was 98.6 so I put it in FF just to put it down and FF is crazy and now trying to say I am 8 DPO ( :rofl: ) Crazy FF. I am trying to get to the Drs today but do not know if I will be able to.

Mel, Well I am no help since I am a POAS addict and would pee on the OPK myself. I agree when I first took one it was exciting to see two lines, then I found myself wishing it were an HPT. Good luck

P.S. is anyone has not checked out Vs journal, head over there A.S.A.P.

Debs!!! Yay your back in the game! I'm so happy you finally got some good news, and will pray that you can again on the 18th!!! I think I've asked everyone else but you, what do you wish for? Another boy or a girl this time??

MT I don't know much about temping but I do know OPKs predict ovulation 24-48 hrs ahead of time so maybe try one tomorrow??? Don't you get a temp dip right before ov? Sorry I never temped so I have no clue.

Sara I hope you are able to get out today and go to the docs...I'm so excited for you to get the :witch: :rofl:

Well I'm back from shopping, went a little crazy, hee hee but it was so much fun! I got her 3 outfits and a snowsuit for next winter, since it was on clearance. Brayden was funny I'd hold up 2 outfits and say which one should we get her the pink or the yellow one and he'd go "No mama, the blue one!" LOL!!! I think deep down he wants a brother :rofl: He'll learn to love her, he still comes over to me and lifts up my shirt and goes "kiss the baby?" He's so cute, I know he'll be a great big brother!

Bad news, I won't be able to go today, I have a lot of bills that came in and with Hubby taking classes and not working yet we don't have money to spare. I will try to get to Drs A.S.A.P.

R- Brayden wanting to kiss the baby is the most precious thing I have ever heard. He will make a great big brother.

Ok I have an apt on Monday at 10 A.m. so hopefully I will be able to get provera and start it off right away. I will ask her what I can take to regulate my periods even though I know her answer will be BCPs I already told them I do not want to take BCPs.

I POAS and look at what I got! First try, ever, and I see 2 very good lines! Yay! I'm so happy to have a pos Ov test! Off to BD like mad! :rofl: :hug:

Attachments

• OVtest.jpg
    OVtest.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe