Team Jelly Belly!!!

Well I took owen to the doctor just to be safe....and indeed he has strep throat...:( I just knew it....i swear my mother instinct is good. Everytime my child is sick i know when they should go in or shouldnt....and i'm always right on.:)

So he's got antibotics and is lying low for the day.:)

Rhonda~ Okay sweetie....you yelled at jenna for MIA>....and now you've got me worried! your NEVER gone for more then a day unless we are advised of it. I really hope you, baby and your family are all ok. I'm thinking about you and praying all is well. Miss you!

Jenna do you have Rhonda's number.....i had it but lost it....i could text her.

Back on line, these damn lightening storms have taken out quite a few of my friends' home PCs.

Sorry to hear Owen isn't well, lucky he has a clever mummy.

Lovely baby picture Lea. Are you going to go again at 12 weeks? I hope so then we can guess the gendre and hold thumbs it is a boy.

I should also add to my "symptoms" my skin has broken out. I does do this but noramally just when AF arrives, for the life of me I can't remember what my skin was like in my last positive two week wait but I know when I was pregnant my skin was the best it has been in years. And when I said I have been extremely tired, I went to sleep at 7pm last night. Only 6DPO, so still so far to go.

All my friends and friends of friends have had their babies that were due around the same time as me, which means there are plenty to play with but sad to think that my little boy would have been 5 weeks old today and would have had so many friends the same age. I can't help but feel that perhaps by the time we have out little one/s, everyone will be a bit over the whole baby thing. Oh well as Jenna says we can't live in the past we just have to believe there is a bright and shinny future for us all.

Jenna, are you going to post the pics you got at your scan?

Okay.......Rhonda is okay girls! She just texted me saying she's snowed in, with no power! Also she misses all of us!!!!!:)

So glad all is well.......we miss you Rhonda and luv you!:)

i am soooo thankful!! praise the lord!! Rhonda i was shitting myself here!! :cry: miss yooooooooou!!! xxxxxxxxx

debs i did post my pics - they are on page 185 towards the end..........

also in my journal if u wanna look which is in my siggy xxx

MT, still holding thumbs for you. Are you going to use a different branch of HPT tomorrow if she hasn't arrived. You may have seen my + HPT that I posted, it was pathetic and that was with probably the same amount of HCG in it as Lea or Liyana have at the moment 10,000 HCG.

:blush: Ok, I'm not very bright when it comes to HCG. The ones I used Thursday and Friday were from the same company as PreSeed, I think they're 20miu (but, honestly, I don't really know what that means). The test I used this morning was just a store brand early result test and it was a blue dye test. I didn't even get an evap on that one. On the ICs (that IS internet cheapie, right???) I got a great evap and then the next one was hardly as wonderful.

Girls, I'm so confused. I don't know what to think. I wonder if I should just quit hoping and just wait for AF. But here I am CD33, I think and no stinkin' AF signs! What do you all think is going on? I have confirmed OV and I don't think I can have an LP longer than 18 days, right? What do I do??? :sad2:

Ok, now that I've read through...I forgot to mention that Debs, that sounds like a great start to your :bfp:!! I'm so sorry you've got to see all of your friends babies and think of your loss sweetie, I can't relate really, but I know how hard it must be to be in that situation.

Lea! Yay, I was a bit worried, I am not happy you are so sick though! I hope that subsides soon! I think your scan is adorable! :D

Gab, thank you for contacting R, I was wondering where she went! And I know you're a wonderful mommy! Poor baby, being sick is NO FUN!

MT dont trust IC (yes internet cheapies) as I did not get a pos until I was 7 weeks!!! I did a test got an evap did anoter with FMU got bfn, kept fmu and got a FRER test and boom :bfp: go get urself a FRER darling

Debs- sorry about the babies and the constant reminder but you are right, you can not change the past and your little boy will forever be in your heart and mind so you don't need the reminders. Your symptoms all sound good dear, I really hope this is the long awaited BFP for you. I will be right behind you with any luck.

Mel- I think you should try a different test. You are not supposed to have a LP longer than 18 days so even if you wait it out you only have a few more days. Good luck dear.

Jai-Jai- I had my baby shower a little over a month before I gave birth. I wonder why it is not the norm? Basically you just have to think about the weather, when the baby is due what is the normal weather around that time, then plan accordingly. You will def want a swing or bouncer thing to set the baby in while they are awake and not eating. Other than that it is just medicine to have on hand or lots of diapers and wipes.

Lea- I love your picture, do you have to scan the picture in to post it or are there other ways? I do not have a scanner so it will be hard for me.

Hey girls. Just made a nice pan of lasagna for dinner. Got one thing done on my list to do's today. Hehe.:)

Mel......GET a FRER!!! They are the best!! and test tomorrow am!:) I'm not giving up on you!

Jenna~..... As far as clothes go you will want to have abou 5-6 onesies, 7-8 sleepers, bibs, burp rags, socks, and some outfits depending on the season like sara said.
Medically wise.... a thermoeter, bulb syringe, medicine syringe, nail clippers, diaper rash cream...and I think thats all thats really nesesscary.
Bath wise..a few towels and washcloths, soap, lotion, and diaper cream.:)
Sleeping wise~..recieving blankets(light weight blankets to wrap up baby.:), a few warmer blankets,and maybe thing to prop them up on.........drawing a blank on the name for it...haha.
For entertainment.....I'd get a swing, or bouncing chair for now and maybe a playmat for the floor. While they are young you just need things for them to sit in and look at!:)
Then of course your crib, stroller, and car seat.
Get as many diapers(not all same size, they grow fast!), wipes,diaper bag,and some bottles, and maybe a breastfeeding pump?.....you can rent them for pretty cheap as well.

I would say that is your basics right there...that you should def have on hand when baby comes!:)

And remember you get a boy and i get a girl.....you can have ALL my boy stuff!:)

Oh and if you plan on breastfeeding.....get a nursing bra, nursing pads!(lots!!!!), and a soothing cream for your nipples! i know one brand of cream that is good and its called PureLan. :)

Ooh isn't this getting exciting.

Hey what happened to my siggy? I no longer have my tickers on there :sad2:

Idk sara.....but it did that to me a few weeks ago.....annoying.

Oooo shopping! Sounds like you're getting a good list together. I thought this looked cool:

https://www.cuddledry.com/

Dont' forget to join boots parenting club and tesco have one too.. get some nice freebies - the boots changing bag is good I think, you get it free with huggies.

My cousin had a little baby shower last week before having her baby. We all bought her bits (and lots of nappies) but really it was an excuse to get together and see her bump before her little boy arrived. we'll give her proper presents now, since we know it's a boy!

MT - you need to get a proper test - FRER sounds good!

Sorry about your little boy gabby - hope he feels better soon.

R - miss you. hope the snow doesn't come in to the house this time!

Debs - sounding good for you. Fx

I'm still spotting a bit - I must admit it's not very much, but there's still 'bits' in it :(

Well, lets see what happens tomorrow!

xxxx

awwww guys thank you soooooo much for all your advice and guidance - this is my bible :D Gabs ur wonderful thank you for going into so much detail :D ur a sweetheart xxxxx :hugs:

caroline that towel looks awesome gonna get me one of those :D dunno wat ur bits are and ur spotting does not sound like :af: r u sure u OV'd? cos it could be one of those shed bleeds or whatever there called!?! xxxx

Everyone is having girls around me...............I'm happy for them but i feel like crap b/c i'm jealous at the same time! What's wrong with me??? I should be thankful to be pregnant and having a baby no matter boy or girl........I'm sorry idk why i'm being so silly

:bfn::bfn::bfn:

:sad2: :cry: :sad2:

No AF, but slight temp drop, she'll be here by tomorrow night I suspect, that would be 18 dpo by MY calculations.

S**T!!

Caroline, I think you should talk to your doc sweets.

Girls I have to go to work...I might not be on later. :sad2:
:hug:
Im so sorry hon.. Your chart looked so great.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back