• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

A ladybug just whizzed by my ear and then landed on my tummy.... Is that lucky? (Not lucky for my dogs... who came running in to the room after I screamed, thinking it was a bee!)

Heather, I love your new avatar you sexy little thing

heeh thanks ;) i love my hair straight.. and i'm sorry AF came too, the damn witch! grrr.. its ok 2 weeks to O. and i will get it right, and i will stop freaking out, ok i will try ;)

I got a pos OPK on Saturday and I def O'd yesterday. My temp dropped and today it went up. So now I wait! I'm going to try and wait till the 4th and test. That way I won't be wasting a hpt. I'm tired of seeing :bfn: 's. YKWIM?

IKWYM... I go through at least 5 a cycle! I'm only CD 5, so I have a long time to go yet!

:bfn: for me :cry:

Oh well August baby for me!!!

Good luck girlies

Aww Kerry :hugs: Here's to your November :bfp: :wine: And it's still not over yet! The :witch: hasn't shown up has she?

And the Flames finally win a game!!!!

AF due today was looking good bu getting backache now which is an AF sign for me so think i will be out by end of the day!!

Krissi Think I might be with you again for another cycle!

She's not here but I can tell.

Pux - :wohoo: Let the POAS action begin!!

I got my CH's today! Now if only I can refrain from POAS until Halloween.

Sorry to those that :witch: is coming! I was so hoping there would be :bfp:'s for you this month. Hopefully November will be good to all of us!

I'm sorry Krissi... FX to keep AF away...

Sorry Krissi.

C'mon girls I need u over here with me. gd luck for next cycles. x

:witch: Arrived yesterday! So another cycle of fun and frolics!!

Maccy - You'll be in 2nd trimester soon!!!

I was thinking how full Team K was a few months ago.... not many of us left :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->