Team Naughties - The Best of the Rest!!

Good luck soon2 be wifey, the girls on here are really lovely :hugs:

Welcome to the team, Soon 2 be wifey! :wave:
I'm not sure where everyone'e been the last few days, but the ladies here are all lovely and will make you feel very welcome I'm sure.

I was just thinking that, mamawannabe is taking a small break I think, I guess Jenny has quite a bit on atm (good luck today hunny xx) but Razcox just seems to have gone, hope u are ok hun too xxx

Hey all! Sorry i have not been around that much but TBH i have been having a break from TTC and we are currently NTNP. I have no idea if i have OVed yet or where i am and for once i really dont care! I have stayed away so as not to bring you all down with my lack of PMA! I am sure i will be ready to jump back on the wagon again soon i just needed a rest. Glad everyone is doing well and will speak to you all soon xxxxxxx

hi girls sorry not been on , had my rescan today and im not pregnant , still got retained products so im booked in for a erpc next wed finally it can be over and i can move on im so mentally phyically and emotionally done at the moment xxx

Am glad u have finally got answers Jenny :hugs:

I have come to the cnclusion that NTNP is the way to go Razcox, so don't be gone too long :hugs:

Welcome soon2 be wife. We could do with some more friends as the majority of the group got their BFP's.

Jen - sorry to hear your news:hugs:

Well, after three months of using the CBFM I finally got my first peak yesterday so I am REALLY pleased and back TTC. The reason I was going to take a break was because the CBFM help line had advised me to seek medical assistance and I therefore assumed there was a problem. I still went for the blood test this morning as thought might as well so hope everything comes back okay.

So.. ive sat here and read alot of this.... and yall seem totally awesome.. i would love to join if yall would have me. Im 22, been tryin to concieve on and off for about 6montsh and me and the hubbs are ready to get into it full swing.

U were patient reading through theentire thread Camcutie! Welcome aboard :hi:

hey camcutie... welcome. Great to have some new people. :happydance::happydance:How are you getting on with the whole nightmare of TTC?!?!?!

oh it took me a while.. but i did it.. lol.. it helped dh was at work and i had nothing better to do.. :thumbup::thumbup:

and its been going.. we have really been ntnp.. but were getting to the point where its like.. what the heck. so now we are going to be trying like really trying.

so to all:dust::dust:

Hiya and welcome to the team! Nice to see some new people joining, the few of us left were a bit like billy no mates :)

We say Nigel not mates here. :)
Not that I'm agreeing with you there, Raz...
How are you doing anyway? It's nice to see you back. I think trying to chill and give the NTNP thing a go is a good move.

3 days too go till my op im nervous i have my pre op on tuesday eeeekkkk xxx
how are we all doing ? sorry not been on paul and i have been having some problems i just dont feel like talking about them just yet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->