Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Aww my two kittens are so cute lying next to me on the sofa - so cute I almost want to cry :cry:

Must be the hormones as I'm not usually such a soppy cow :rofl: - I actually cried whilst watching the news this morning :blush:

Don't even try to take the lime light on crying miss blondie, I bet you haven't cried over sperm men before? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah no crying over :spermy: - I'll let DH feel the pain for that one :)

I think i may take a break from BnB for a little while. I will be back if i get my BFP, but i just need to realx until AF does or doesnt show her face!

thanks for everything you lot :hugs: :hugs:

I think i may take a break from BnB for a little while. I will be back if i get my BFP, but i just need to realx until AF does or doesnt show her face!

Aww Samzi :hug: please don't lose that PMA honey :hug: we are here if you need us :)

arrr hun, where here for you with or without a :bfp: :cry:

Aww, Samzi, we'll miss you! Hop in any time you want, we're always here for you!:hug:

Blondie and Tori, I watched the movie Juno last night and cried so hard when she had her baby at the end that I could barely breathe!...I win, girls!:rofl:

Mum2Be, your symptoms sound great....I have a really good feeling for you this month! When are you going to start testing? Time for another team :bfp:!!

:hug:To all my other lovely naughties this morning!

Well, I woke up feeling good, just tired. BB's are mildly sore...no other real symptoms. DH says my BB's are bigger...:blush: I suppose that counts as a symptom, too!:rofl:

I tried to watch the Great Sperm Race with DH last night, but channel 4 won't let you watch it online unless you are in Canada or the UK!!:hissy::hissy: We were bummed, hubby and I were really looking forward to it!:dohh:

Have a great day, my lovely ladies!!!:hugs:

Stewie - Sorry you are out this month. The :witch: is a right bitch!!! Fingers crossed for that xmas baby.

T'elle and Emie Welcome to the group i'm sure you'll fit in well!!

Blondie - Good luck at the doctors! I am going to push for a 7 week scan when i get my :bfp: don't see why i should have to pay to get peace of mind after all the problems i had last time . . . .

Well i had a lot of Gas last night and it seems what ever i eat it makes me a bit windy! My cold is going but the temps have gone up to 37.04 now so feeling good about this month. Last time i got some brown discharge at 11DPO so will be keeping an eye open for that and from about 6DPO i was really thirsty. It was the gassyness (is that a word??) that happened first last time.

Stewie - Sorry you are out this month. The :witch: is a right bitch!!! Fingers crossed for that xmas baby.

Blondie - Good luck at the doctors! I am going to push for a 7 week scan when i get my :bfp: don't see why i should have to pay to get peace of mind after all the problems i had last time . . . .

Well i had a lot of Gas last night and it seems what ever i eat it makes me a bit windy! My cold is going but the temps have gone up to 37.04 now so feeling good about this month. Last time i got some brown discharge at 11DPO so will be keeping an eye open for that and from about 6DPO i was really thirsty. It was the gassyness (is that a word??) that happened first last time.

Sound really good! When are you testing hun?

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Gosh you lot have been busy, I move away from my pc for all of 5 hours and having to spend a good 15 Min reading all your threads

Samzi Have you tested chicken? How many DPO are you chick? (what is the earest?) you really have to stop worrying hunny it's no good for you or little bean (if he's in there) - i know it's easer said than done, PMA!

Stewie I'm so sorry :witch: got you this month but with all the :bfp: that's coming out of this group I positive you will get yours next month just in time for the christmas babies, My bets are on you this time (i have a good feeling)

Caitlenc I think i would be the same with 12 year olds sweaty bodies even with out little roo inside me :rofl:

Thanks I will try to keep up..:hugs:

Thanks Razcox I will try to keep up with you guys...:hugs:

Well i am going to wait untill AF is due as last cycle i tested on 10DPO and got a :bfn: so i don't think my body builds up the HCG until later. I only got a very very faint line on the day af was due with an IC HPT so i don't want to get all upset over a faulse negative. So the 5th april is D - day or should i call it T-Day! :rofl:

Razcox - I remember you telling me my gassiness and huge thirst were the two main symptoms that you had when I was getting them. Hopefully it's a sign that you have a :bfp: on the way :) Fingers x'd

It seems ages til you test - I'm so impatient - hate waiting :rofl:

Samzi, as peops kept telling me last month (a 42 day one!!) It isn't over til the :witch: arrives, keep going with the PMA

Welcome aboard T'elle and Emie (? sorry if got that wrong :dohh:)

If the :witch: arrives for me this month I will be sitting DH down to watch the great sperm race as a little pep talk, I feel a bit more optimistic this morning as got loads of CM yesterday and this morning, temps high but steady (I have actually managed to take them around similar times this week :)) and generally just feel good, oohh and a few twinges, not cramps but just feel as though things are happening... (nt sure how long this optimism will last though)

Well, off for a luke warm bath (YUCK) and food shopping... oh what fun

Hope every1 has a good day
:hug:
thanks yup got it right...mum2bewaiting xx

ooooh just been lying with head on deaf kitten - she smells of doughnuts - very tempted to take a bite and see if she tastes like them. Good job I'm vegetarian :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I NEED doungnuts now :happydance:

Thanks Razcox I will try to keep up with you guys...:hugs:

LOL, we do tend to chat a lot on here.

yeah and its mainly through the day when we all should be working,
arent we all good employees

Tell me about it - I'm supposed to be working from home today and I haven't even switched on my work laptop yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mum2Be, your symptoms sound great....I have a really good feeling for you this month! When are you going to start testing? Time for another team :bfp:!!

Well 9dpo is Sun, 1st of April sounds like a cool day to test (April fool if it is negative, AF is due on the 5th, FF friend has put my testing date on about the 9th... but there is no way that will hold out until then.... would say wed... but think will probably do IC on sun cos I won't be able to hold on any longer without POAS :rofl::rofl:

Sad to see u go again Samzi :hugs:

Where do u go for reflexology Beth?

Well 9dpo is Sun, 1st of April sounds like a cool day to test (April fool if it is negative, AF is due on the 5th, FF friend has put my testing date on about the 9th... but there is no way that will hold out until then.... would say wed... but think will probably do IC on sun cos I won't be able to hold on any longer without POAS :rofl::rofl:

Sad to see u go again Samzi :hugs:

Where do u go for reflexology Beth?

I thought 1st April was on Wednesday not Sunday? :)

Oooh I can't wait til we get to another busy testing time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->