Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Mum2Be, your symptoms sound great....I have a really good feeling for you this month! When are you going to start testing? Time for another team :bfp:!!

Well 9dpo is Sun, 1st of April sounds like a cool day to test (April fool if it is negative, AF is due on the 5th, FF friend has put my testing date on about the 9th... but there is no way that will hold out until then.... would say wed... but think will probably do IC on sun cos I won't be able to hold on any longer without POAS :rofl::rofl:

Sad to see u go again Samzi :hugs:

Where do u go for reflexology Beth?

I thought 1st April was on Wednesday not Sunday? :)

Oooh I can't wait til we get to another busy testing time :)

It is, I was just listing my options :rofl:

RIGHT!!!

i think its time i start taking control of the :witch: im not sitting around here waiting for her to turn up im making sure she knows she is not welcome!!! shes ten days late and not giving me my 2 lines on the hpt's so im putting my foot down i have bought 15 pregnancy tests and no time to waste LoL! im going to test everyday and im gong to hunt high and low for that :bfp: and im not going to stop until i find it!!!!

rant over :happydance: lol xxx

Mum2Be, your symptoms sound great....I have a really good feeling for you this month! When are you going to start testing? Time for another team :bfp:!!

Well 9dpo is Sun, 1st of April sounds like a cool day to test (April fool if it is negative, AF is due on the 5th, FF friend has put my testing date on about the 9th... but there is no way that will hold out until then.... would say wed... but think will probably do IC on sun cos I won't be able to hold on any longer without POAS :rofl::rofl:

Sad to see u go again Samzi :hugs:

Where do u go for reflexology Beth?

they were doing a special day in robert ogden for donations of £5

Mum2Be - You are due AF the same day as me!! Heres hoping she stays away this month and we both get our :bfp:

bugger :hissy::hissy::hissy:

We have an acupuncturist that works with us, I haven't met her yet but was considering giving that a go...
It's a shame that we don't always get to hear about what's going on in the Robert Ogden centre....
Was it good Beth?

right just got back from my reflexology, it was really good very relaxing.
told her i was ttc so she focused on my ovaries, she didnt detect any problems there :happydance:

she was able to detect other problems i had such as my problem with my jaw which i thought was very cool. im gonna look at finding somewhere to go regularly. might try and fit in a session around ovulation.

Mum2Be - You are due AF the same day as me!! Heres hoping she stays away this month and we both get our :bfp:

When are u going to start testing?? I think Wednesday is more realistic, but think that I may not hold out past Sunday (9dpo) FX'ed!!!

Morning girls hope you are all ok today.

sorry to hear you're leaving us for a while Samzi, make sure you come back again soon!

Well i signed up on FF last night and i'm finding it so confusing!! a friend of mine is on it so think i'm going to get her round to my house to give me some FF lessons :rofl:

i'm starting my opk in a few days too but i'm not sure if i should only test once a day or put it up to twice a day?? i've read about people missing the surge and i don't want this to happen. any advice??

When are u going to start testing?? I think Wednesday is more realistic, but think that I may not hold out past Sunday (9dpo) FX'ed!!!

Well i am going to wait until 5th, last cycle i tested with a IC HPT at 10DPO and got a :bfn: then on the day AF was due i got a very faint :bfp: didn't get a strong one until 16DPO. This may have been a sign that it was doomed from the start (not enough HCG) or that my body doesn't process it very well into the urine.

RIGHT!!!

i think its time i start taking control of the :witch: im not sitting around here waiting for her to turn up im making sure she knows she is not welcome!!! shes ten days late and not giving me my 2 lines on the hpt's so im putting my foot down i have bought 15 pregnancy tests and no time to waste LoL! im going to test everyday and im gong to hunt high and low for that :bfp: and im not going to stop until i find it!!!!

Good lass that what we like to see PMA you'll fined your lines i promise, have you had any symptoms?

RIGHT!!!

I love the PMA!!! Good luck, hunni!:hugs:

Hmm well it wasn't the nice doctor I usually see - was another man....

Basically got told "come back when you are 8 weeks pregnant or if you miscarry before then, congratulations"

no test, no calculating due dates, asking when last period was etc - just took my word that I was 5 and a half weeks and that was it.

God I think that even beats Tori and Razcox for first GP experience :rofl::rofl:

Looks like i will be paying for a private early scan at 8 weeks then as probably won't get to see a midwife until about 10/12 weeks.

Oh my god, Well after stressing about the lack of symptoms i've been having and the CB giving me a 1-2 weeks last friday i plucked up the courage to do another CB and it's come out with 2-3 week,
I'm so thrilled. I can now go away on our little weekend away and chill with out the throught of something negative! May even leave my POAS's at home (well i have put "may" in there lol)

Morning girls hope you are all ok today.

sorry to hear you're leaving us for a while Samzi, make sure you come back again soon!

Well i signed up on FF last night and i'm finding it so confusing!! a friend of mine is on it so think i'm going to get her round to my house to give me some FF lessons :rofl:

i'm starting my opk in a few days too but i'm not sure if i should only test once a day or put it up to twice a day?? i've read about people missing the surge and i don't want this to happen. any advice??

I used them once a day to start with at about 5pm and then once the lines were starting to get stronger or I thought I was nearer ovulation I used to do them twice.

Oh my god, Well after stressing about the lack of symptoms i've been having and the CB giving me a 1-2 weeks last friday i plucked up the courage to do another CB and it's come out with 2-3 week,
I'm so thrilled. I can now go away on our little weekend away and chill with out the throught of something negative! May even leave my POAS's at home (well i have put "may" in there :bfp:)

Fantastic Tori - that is pretty much when I got my 2-3 weeks aswell, got my 3+ at 5w2d :)

I'm so thrilled. I can now go away on our little weekend away and chill with out the throught of something negative! May even leave my POAS's at home (well i have put "may" in there :bfp:)

Fantastic Tori - that is pretty much when I got my 2-3 weeks aswell, got my 3+ at 5w2d :)

Your proably the one person who knows how much seeing those word and numbers can make you smile, honestly i've gone through crying with joy to my face hurting with smiling in the space of 5 min, I'm just really happy!! thanks for sticking with me and giving me constant PMA x

congrats tori bet it was great to see that, can wait to see it myself, hell i ll settle for just a faint line at the mo, which should be in about 3 weeks time.

i ve just been and bought loads of grapefruit juice, come on ewcm.

Hmm well it wasn't the nice doctor I usually see - was another man....

Basically got told "come back when you are 8 weeks pregnant or if you miscarry before then, congratulations"

no test, no calculating due dates, asking when last period was etc - just took my word that I was 5 and a half weeks and that was it.

God I think that even beats Tori and Razcox for first GP experience :rofl::rofl:

Looks like i will be paying for a private early scan at 8 weeks then as probably won't get to see a midwife until about 10/12 weeks.

God i can't believe the NHS's abilities to piss people off, I'm doing th esame with the scan as i just want to see it now not at 12 weeks, thinking also demanding my normal doctor each time even if i have to camp out on his front door,

i'm sorry hun your nearly 8 weeks so time should soon fly by!

Well still fuming about doctor visit so just booked an early scan with Babybond for 11th April when I will be 7w5d - so when I do go back to docs I will be able to tell him size of baby, rate of the heartbeat and even show him a bloody picture of it :fuming: emoticon needed :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->