Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

yay only 2w2d til we get to see mini blondie:happydance:

I so so so so so hope so :) Fingers x'd

your bloody always one step ahead missus :rofl::rofl: We all know it's a sticky one but is it two?

I used to think I'd love two but there is an increased risk of problems with twins so almost hoping it isn't.

One of my sisters miscarried identical twin boys at 10 weeks a few years ago, oh and another one of my sisters gave birth to identical twin boys last year - but I don't think identical twins are a hereditory things are they? thought it was fraternal twins which ran in families?

Oh god you have me worrying now :rofl:

Well still fuming about doctor visit so just booked an early scan with Babybond for 11th April when I will be 7w5d - so when I do go back to docs I will be able to tell him size of baby, rate of the heartbeat and even show him a bloody picture of it :fuming: emoticon needed :rofl:

Oooh, Blondie, my first scan is on the 13th, when I'll be 7+4, so we can compare piccies!!! :happydance::happydance: I, too, am counting down the days, wish I could wake up tomorrow and have it be 2 weeks from now!

Well still fuming about doctor visit so just booked an early scan with Babybond for 11th April when I will be 7w5d - so when I do go back to docs I will be able to tell him size of baby, rate of the heartbeat and even show him a bloody picture of it :fuming: emoticon needed :rofl:

Oooh, Blondie, my first scan is on the 13th, when I'll be 7+4, so we can compare piccies!!! :happydance::happydance: I, too, am counting down the days, wish I could wake up tomorrow and have it be 2 weeks from now!

Oh i feel so left out :cry::rofl:, Going to book mine tomorrow now :happydance::happydance:

but still will be a week behind you and blondie ohhh you'll be able to tell me of your experences of birth just before i go in (not sure if that a good thing or bad thing)

congrats tori bet it was great to see that, can wait to see it myself, hell i ll settle for just a faint line at the mo, which should be in about 3 weeks time.

i ve just been and bought loads of grapefruit juice, come on ewcm.

You will honestly, Can' wait for all of us to get our :bfp: and then move the naughty club over to 1st tri (god do you think they are ready for us :rofl:)

and with your reflexy thingy (sorry don't know how to spell it) your sure to enhance the ov time x

yay only 2w2d til we get to see mini blondie:happydance:

I so so so so so hope so :) Fingers x'd

your bloody always one step ahead missus :rofl::rofl: We all know it's a sticky one but is it two?

I used to think I'd love two but there is an increased risk of problems with twins so almost hoping it isn't.

One of my sisters miscarried identical twin boys at 10 weeks a few years ago, oh and another one of my sisters gave birth to identical twin boys last year - but I don't think identical twins are a hereditory things are they? thought it was fraternal twins which ran in families?

Oh god you have me worrying now :rofl:

Oh i'm sorry didn't mean to worry you :dohh: you'll be fine this one's in you till the end!!

well i'm off for my long weekend away (so very excited) so will speak to all you lovely ladies on tuesday (i'm sure i should of booked tuesday off just to read all your threads while i've been away),

Hope every one is ok

miss you's

:hug:

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could come back, my hcg levels are dropping so I am waiting to miscarry and thought when I am ready to try again, I want to be a naughty again.

had a few symptoms and a VERY VERY faint bfp this morning on an IC but tonight i have started bleeding and slightly cramping :( so im alot of doubt now :( xxx

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could come back, my hcg levels are dropping so I am waiting to miscarry and thought when I am ready to try again, I want to be a naughty again.

aww so sorry to hear that hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->