Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could come back, my hcg levels are dropping so I am waiting to miscarry and thought when I am ready to try again, I want to be a naughty again.

Oh no - sorry to hear that boylovesgirl :hug:

Of course you are welcome to come back :) , I hope things sort themselves out soon for you and you can jump back on the TTC bandwagon soon :hugs:

had a few symptoms and a VERY VERY faint bfp this morning on an IC but tonight i have started bleeding and slightly cramping :( so im alot of doubt now :( xxx

Oh no - sorry T'elle :hug:

Are you sure it is a proper bleed and couldn't be an implantation bleed? Could the line on the IC have been an evap?

Hopefully today there won't be any more bleeding and you will get a stronger line on a test :hugs:

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

I get the feeling it will be pretty quiet on here without Samzi and Tori over the next couple of days but I'll try and keep you all entertained and the PMA levels up whilst they are gone :)

Feeling really sick this morning - spent the entire drive in heaving and hoping my stomach will settle a bit this morning as at the moment it feels like I could thrown up any minute :( But taking it as a good sign so trying not to let the feeling crap get me down :)

Ran out of ginger biscuits in my desk drawer so somehow got to make it through to lunchtime with no snacks - god knows how I will survive :rofl: - well ok i have an apple but hardly the same as gingernuts is it? :(

Got nothing planned for this weekend as my parents were supposed to be here so think I might start decorating our bedroom as we haven't changed it since we moved in and have some samples in the garage waiting to be used up - oooh and going to order a new bed - get this the bed is going to be 7ft wide and 7'3" long :happydance: - both me and DH are really tall (no chance of a short baby then!) and we are sick of our feet hanging off the edge of the bed and the cats attacking them. And with a 7ft wide bed it will hopefully have room when I start expanding - 2 of us and the cats are just too much for our normal kingsize (even though we are both skinny - we both like lots of room :rofl: ).

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could come back, my hcg levels are dropping so I am waiting to miscarry and thought when I am ready to try again, I want to be a naughty again.

so sorry to hear this hun :hug: ofcourse your welcome back

had a few symptoms and a VERY VERY faint bfp this morning on an IC but tonight i have started bleeding and slightly cramping :( so im alot of doubt now :( xxx

oh hun i hope it all works out, lots of women bleed in early pg

Oh and I am now at the dreaded 5w4d when I miscarried last time round - no sign of anything this morning except tons of creamy/watery CM so taking it as a good sign :happydance::happydance:

And DH is very excited about the thought of an early scan - keeps asking me what we will see (bless him - he asked whether we would be able to tell whether it was a boy or a girl yet :rofl::rofl::rofl: ) - poor darling has no idea so I've handed him back his copy of A Blokes Guide to Pregnancy and told him to do some homework :)

hi all.

did the frer and it was neg so thats that. roll on AF on wed so can get started with the next cycle :)

hi all.

did the frer and it was neg so thats that. roll on AF on wed so can get started with the next cycle :)

Awww honey - I'm sorry, I was convinced with all those symtoms you were heading for a :bfp: aswell. Well it's not over until the :witch: arrives so keep that PMA going :)

if no sign of her by thur i will do my other frer. thanks, me too but obviously not :rofl:

Morning all!

Samzi - Sorry you got a :bfn: but it is still early days yet so keep with the PMA. As i have said before i didn't get a good :bfp: until the day after AF was due. At 10dpo i got a :bfn: but was preggers.

Boylovesgirl - So So sorry to hear about your HCG levels, its awful waiting for the bleeding to come. But it does get easier as as soon as you are ready to TTC again you are more then welcome at the mad house! :hug:

Blondie - Can't believe your doctor was such an Ass!!!! After having a MC you would think they would be a bit more understanding!!!!!! I want a scan at 7 weeks as well but i am going to try and push the doctor to book me in with the NHS. If that doesn't work where did you book yours? How do i find out how to book a scan in my area??

Well i am now 5DPO and i am still Gassy! Which is a bit of a problem when i work in a call centre surrounded my other people :rofl: Also got a fair bit of creamy yellowish CM and my temp has gone up to 37.07, and that has nothing to do with the cold which has nearly gone now. Still got a very runny nose though, lots of mucus . . . . Nice!

Razcox - I opted to use Babybond for an early scan - it was either them or at the hospital in newcastle but the one in newcastle only does wed and thurs evenings and as we are away in week 8 down in London I decided to get it done at Babybond instead. Costs £95 but for peace of mind I don't care about the money. Just booked it online through their website - had to pay £30 deposit now but if I cancel up to 48 hours before the appointment then I will get that back.

I'm still fuming at my doctor - will make sure I never go back to see that one again - it was almost as if he was saying - well you will probably mc again so won't bother referring you to a midwife yet :fuming:

Razcox - I opted to use Babybond for an early scan - it was either them or at the hospital in newcastle but the one in newcastle only does wed and thurs evenings and as we are away in week 8 down in London I decided to get it done at Babybond instead. Costs £95 but for peace of mind I don't care about the money. Just booked it online through their website - had to pay £30 deposit now but if I cancel up to 48 hours before the appointment then I will get that back.

I'm still fuming at my doctor - will make sure I never go back to see that one again - it was almost as if he was saying - well you will probably mc again so won't bother referring you to a midwife yet :fuming:

I would be pretty mad as well!!! They just don't seem to give a monkies do they? Thanks for the info i will have a look see if there is a place round here. There is a EPAU in Shrewsbury who scanned me last time so if the doc won't refer me then i will call them direct see what they say. All this is gettin a wee bit ahead of my self though isn't it as i don't even have a :bfp: yet! Hows that for PMA!!! :rofl:

Here is my chart if you want a sqizz, i'm guessing youre gettin withdrawal from looking at all the piccys!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

I would be pretty mad as well!!! They just don't seem to give a monkies do they? Thanks for the info i will have a look see if there is a place round here. There is a EPAU in Shrewsbury who scanned me last time so if the doc won't refer me then i will call them direct see what they say. All this is gettin a wee bit ahead of my self though isn't it as i don't even have a :bfp: yet! Hows that for PMA!!! :rofl:

Here is my chart if you want a sqizz, i'm guessing youre gettin withdrawal from looking at all the piccys!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Oooh those temps are looking very nice and I see FF has pinned your ovulation now :) - fingers crossed that those temps keep rising nicely and you start getting more and more symptoms as the days go on :)

I love your PMA by the way :)

wow ladies you have been busy....:rofl: 5 pages to catch up on ...I dont think I could keep up..:juggle:you are really all :comp: geeks....:hugs:

Last time i didnt get a bfp until i was over a week late, so its not over yet!!

Also my temp went down quite a bit from yesterdays :huh:

Hi, can i join your team please? my name is emilie, im on cycle day 9, testing on the 16th april.

Hi, can i join your team please? my name is emilie, im on cycle day 9, testing on the 16th april.

Sure welcome to the mad house, be prepared for Blondie to be begging for you to POAS though! :rofl: Not long to go until OV then, fingers crossed you you xx

Yikes, ladies, all I did was go to bed, and I have 3 pages to read!!:rofl:

Good Morning, my lovelies!!

Blondie, congrats for hitting 5+4, so glad everything seems to be getting on so well!:hugs:

Samzi, sorry about your :bfn:, but in the tradition of PMA, it's not over til the :witch: comes!!!

I am feeling good this morning, although tired, which is weird since I went to bed at 8:30 last night!:rofl: Oh, and BB pain is back with a vengeance. Also, I am mighty bloated...look 4 months preggo already!:dohh: As a woman who is not small to begin with, I am truly hoping that symptom passes quickly!:blush:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->