Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could come back, my hcg levels are dropping so I am waiting to miscarry and thought when I am ready to try again, I want to be a naughty again.

Oh, wow, I am so sorry for your loss! Welcome back, sweetie.:hugs:

Hi, can i join your team please? my name is emilie, im on cycle day 9, testing on the 16th april.

Hi 21 - sorry but your name is going to have to shortened to that as it's just a bit too strange to remember the whole thing :) Welcome to the madhouse - will put you down for testing on the 16th :)

had a few symptoms and a VERY VERY faint bfp this morning on an IC but tonight i have started bleeding and slightly cramping :( so im alot of doubt now :( xxx

Oh, sorry to hear that, hun.:hug:

I am feeling good this morning, although tired, which is weird since I went to bed at 8:30 last night!:rofl: Oh, and BB pain is back with a vengeance. Also, I am mighty bloated...look 4 months preggo already!:dohh: As a woman who is not small to begin with, I am truly hoping that symptom passes quickly!:blush:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!!!:hug:

Sounds like you have symptoms galore today Caitlenc - great isn't it :rofl::rofl:

I am feeling good this morning, although tired, which is weird since I went to bed at 8:30 last night!:rofl: Oh, and BB pain is back with a vengeance. Also, I am mighty bloated...look 4 months preggo already!:dohh: As a woman who is not small to begin with, I am truly hoping that symptom passes quickly!:blush:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!!!:hug:

Sounds like you have symptoms galore today Caitlenc - great isn't it :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:It is great, I'm just glad I'm not naseous yet!! Lines are getting darker, too, and my CB digis finall came, so hoping for a 3+ tonight or tomorrow morning!:happydance::happydance:

Save it for tomorrow FMU Caitlenc as you are only just over 5w mark and want to make sure HCG is as concentrated as possible to get that 3+ reading :)

Think I was 5w2d with FMU when I got my 3+ :)

ohh this is all so exciting, can't wait until next week when i get to POAS too! Really hope i get a :bfp: so i can join the knocked up naughties!

ohh this is all so exciting, can't wait until next week when i get to POAS too! Really hope i get a :bfp: so i can join the knocked up naughties!

I'm excited for you Razcox :happydance:

Fingers crossed you have a :bfp: brewing in there :)

Oooh and I forgot to say Razcox - as I was driving to work this morning I saw a man walking a dog in Gateshead and it was identical to the one in your sig :) Made me think of you - I almost parked up car and asked him about it :rofl::rofl:

well bleeding has stopped nothing since my last post no cramps or af pains i think im safe for now, think it was implantation bleeding will wait two weeks to see if i get a stronger test :) xxx

well bleeding has stopped nothing since my last post no cramps or af pains i think im safe for now, think it was implantation bleeding will wait two weeks to see if i get a stronger test :) xxx

Sorry - WHAT? wait 2 weeks until you take another test? :o

If there is no more sign of bleeding then maybe wait another couple of days to :test: but not 2 weeks - I can't wait 2 weeks :)

hello ladies!
its 1am over here in nz and ive just got home from the kings of leon concert!!!
it was AMAZING :D
good to see everyones keeping up the pma :)
is it normal to have positive opks for 3 days straight? actually going on 4 now!

Sorry - WHAT? wait 2 weeks until you take another test? :o

If there is no more sign of bleeding then maybe wait another couple of days to :test: but not 2 weeks - I can't wait 2 weeks :)

I agree....TEST!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

toni :hugs: glad it stopped. you still going to the EPU??

I really hope it is my month, but even if its not i am so glad we didn't wait a month after the MC, stupid doctors what do they know!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->