Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

toni :hugs: glad it stopped. you still going to the EPU??

hi hun no im going to stay at home and relax becaue they really do stress me out over there! but i testsed this morning and got a :bfn: but its nothing to worry about apparantly because my mum didnt get a pos at all until 6 months on me, but i know i am preg because ive had a faint :bfp: yest so :) gonna kick my feet back and relax see how things progress xxx

hello ladies!
its 1am over here in nz and ive just got home from the kings of leon concert!!!
it was AMAZING :D
good to see everyones keeping up the pma :)
is it normal to have positive opks for 3 days straight? actually going on 4 now!

Hi Meemee

Sounds like you have one big LH surge ongoing there so hopefully any day now that little eggy will be free to meet :spermy: :) Keep :sex: and make sure there is an army of :spermy: waiting for it :)

I really hope it is my month, but even if its not i am so glad we didn't wait a month after the MC, stupid doctors what do they know!! LOL

Crazy isn't it - they only say wait a month so they can date it properly - like you need a proper period to date it - do they not realise that us ladies know our cycles inside out by now :)

We started trying straight away aswell though I wasn't using opks so missed ovulation :dohh: as it was late but the second time right we definitely caught it :happydance:

hi hun no im going to stay at home and relax becaue they really do stress me out over there! but i testsed this morning and got a :bfn: but its nothing to worry about apparantly because my mum didnt get a pos at all until 6 months on me, but i know i am preg because ive had a faint :bfp: yest so :) gonna kick my feet back and relax see how things progress xxx

I will be so so excited when you get your full on BFP :hugs:

:happydance::

I really hope it is my month, but even if its not i am so glad we didn't wait a month after the MC, stupid doctors what do they know!! LOL

Crazy isn't it - they only say wait a month so they can date it properly - like you need a proper period to date it - do they not realise that us ladies know our cycles inside out by now :)

We started trying straight away aswell though I wasn't using opks so missed ovulation :dohh: as it was late but the second time right we definitely caught it :happydance:

Same as me then, i would have missed it if not for the OPK's, thank god for ebay and the IC OPKS!! I think i used about 20 this cycle :rofl: Still if it means we caught the egg and are getting that :bfp: again then i really don't care!

I will be so so excited when you get your full on BFP :hugs:

:happydance::
Thanks hun i hope u do too!!! :) im excited now but relaxing watching maury lol!!! xx

:lol: ok for some. Im at work and finishing 10 mins early, woo go me!! :rofl: Off to bf's tonight for the weekend :happydance:

Stuck at work as well until 5pm and its my turn to do the sat so i am in tomorrow AS WELL!!!! :hissy:

I think it's almost time for me to get out of work as I'm bored bored bored bored bored today - roll on the weekend :happydance::happydance:

Im so annoyed you know? Im still feeling exactly the same as the past two weeks and then i go and get a BFN on a FRER :hissy:

Not a happy bunny.

i hate this bit of my cycle, waiting for ov. its worse than the 2ww. at least then i can symptom spot to keep myself busy.

i dont even get to have fun :sex: like you guys.

im bored, roll on next weekend.

Hi all
I am new to all this am ttc baby no.1 and am in 3rd cycle
3 days into this cycle - hoping 3rd time lucky!!
x x

Hi all
I am new to all this am ttc baby no.1 and am in 3rd cycle
3 days into this cycle - hoping 3rd time lucky!!
x x

i hate this bit of my cycle, waiting for ov. its worse than the 2ww. at least then i can symptom spot to keep myself busy.

i dont even get to have fun :sex: like you guys.

im bored, roll on next weekend.

Ahh but you have a nice cbfm to play with this month Beth :) surely that should add some excitement to ovulation spotting :)

And as for sex - give me a vibrator anyday (but don't tell the huddie :rofl::rofl:)

Good morning Leftovers.
Well, Saturday morning here, just a few days now until either the :witch: arrives or I POAS. I'm really hoping I get to POAS, although I'm just not feeling it.

You guys do too much talking when I'm not around - it takes me FOREVER to read it all, then by the time I get to the end I can't remember what went on to comment to everyone :rofl:
I'd like to claim baby-brain, but I'm not pregnant and Freya is 3.5 now so I'm not sure I can use that excuse! :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to all our new Leftovers!! :hugs: Hopefully we'll all get to change the signature to Knocked Up Naughties soon.

T'Elle - You have an amazing attitude! You come across as being really calm (which is unusual around here!). I hope that bean is a sticky one.

Blondie - Your new bed sounds like it's nearly as big as our house!!! :rofl: Should be plenty of room for You, DH, cats & Bump. Congrats for making it past 5w4d! :hugs:

Samzi - :hugs: Sorry to hear about your BFN. Hopefully it's just coz you're testing too early and it will turn positive soon.

I give up. Sorry to everyone I've left out (again!). :hugs: to all.
Keep up the PMA!!!
:dust:

im not usually calm at all about this lol but for some reason im soooooo chilled lol, got alot of slippery cm and spotting twice now in the am but feeling good :) i think im 90% sure this is it!!! xxx

Well, there is far to much for me to quote, but Hello to the newbies, hope u are as lucky as many others on this team!! :dust:
Congrats on all the pregnancy symptoms Blondie and Caitlenc :happydance:
FX'ed for a good 9 months T'elle,
Razcox, ur 1 day behind me, my temps haven't dropped thou... should they?
Samzi, it ain't over til the :witch: arrives
I have only been at work today and there is so much to catch up on, Tori'll regret going away when she has to catch up on it all :rofl::rofl:

Well, I'm shattered, in fact have been for the last 2 days, so off to :sleep: shortly. FF has given me 50 pregnany points. was really gassy yesterday, just tired, a bit snotty and my bb's a bit tingly.... we shall c :muaha:

I'm at work tomoroow so probably won't get chance to catch up properly again til sun

Have a good weekend everyone

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back