Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well, girls, spent the afternoon at the hospital with ectopic pregnancy scare...had bad cramps and shoulder pain, and doctor referred me for ultrasound. Initially they saw no yolk sac and thought something was wrong...Beta came back at 9,000, and Doc said there should be a yolk sac at that number. I was freaking out. She did another ultrasound, and BINGO! Saw the yolk sac right away, and all looks good! We even have a picture of the little bean! I have to go for a follow-up Beta on Monday, and I'm exhausted from all the stress and worry, but all looks good, thank God! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh caitlen thatd be a horrible thing to go through!!
thank goodness you and bean are all ok :)
im officially into my 2WW :D
trying not to symptom spot TOO much though, its very exciting, i think this month might be my month!

Well, girls, spent the afternoon at the hospital with ectopic pregnancy scare...had bad cramps and shoulder pain, and doctor referred me for ultrasound. Initially they saw no yolk sac and thought something was wrong...Beta came back at 9,000, and Doc said there should be a yolk sac at that number. I was freaking out. She did another ultrasound, and BINGO! Saw the yolk sac right away, and all looks good! We even have a picture of the little bean! I have to go for a follow-up Beta on Monday, and I'm exhausted from all the stress and worry, but all looks good, thank God! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So sorry to hear you had to go through all of that hun...
hope you and the little one are ok..:hugs:

caitlen sounds like you had a stressful morning there! At least everything is all ok with the bean :hug: to you.

Morning to the rest of the Naughties ladies! Anyone else stuck at work on a sat?

Now 6DPO and my temps have gone up again to 37.09, small but steady increases so i am feeling the :bfp: vibes coming my way! :happydance: Still got a fair bit of creamy CM and the thirsty feeling has come as well. I woke up at 4am just because i wanted a drink, thats how thirsty i was. Also getting really snappy at DH for no reason and just very moody . . . Bit early for the old PMT though.

caitlen sounds like you had a stressful morning there! At least everything is all ok with the bean :hug: to you.

Morning to the rest of the Naughties ladies! Anyone else stuck at work on a sat?

Now 6DPO and my temps have gone up again to 37.09, small but steady increases so i am feeling the :bfp: vibes coming my way! :happydance: Still got a fair bit of creamy CM and the thirsty feeling has come as well. I woke up at 4am just because i wanted a drink, thats how thirsty i was. Also getting really snappy at DH for no reason and just very moody . . . Bit early for the old PMT though.

Hi Razcox, I'm not actually stuck at work this morning more like trying to catch up on a load of admin, I've been out on the road evey day over the last few weeks and not had a chance to do any expenses so I've now done 3 months worth and work owe me £508:happydance::happydance::happydance: So, I'm thinking I'm going shopping as soon as that cheque comes.

I really hope this is your month mate. :hugs: the symptoms sound good.

Good god, bless ya, I bet you were really scared, sounds like everything is ok and I'm glad, try to relax a bit now as if you stress too much then you'll send yourself mad. :hug:

Well, it's good to see so many newies on here, welcome one and all :hugs:.

I'm so busy at the moment don't know what to do first, I hate having to work at the weekend after a really long week but I suppose it's better than cleaning up, leaving that to my OH. ha ha ha.

Well ladies I'm feeling really fed up at the moment as before I came off the pill I had perfect skin and since I came off in December I've got spots again (probably mentioned this before on here) and to be honest its really getting me down as I'm 32!!!!! far to old to have spots, obviously it's a hormone thing and I'm taking evening primrose oil tablets but nothing seems to working :hissy: does anyone know of anything else I could try?????

Caitlen,

Glad everything is okay. That must have been very scary. Hope you are having a well deserved rest today.

Oh God Caitlenc - what a horrible day but excellent news that you got to see the bean and all looks ok :)

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Awful weather up here today so trying to decide what to do with ourselves.

Razcox - fingers crossed you are getting symptoms and that :bfp: is brewing nicely.

Pipkin - since coming off pill my skin is awful (more my back than my face) and I'm 32 - it's so bad I won't be wearing any strappy tops this summer and I just want to cry :( I don't know how I can get rid of it - I eat healthily, drink loads of water - one option that was discussed last year when I changed pills was to give me a long term dose of low anti-biotics as it was more than likely due to an infection rather than acne but I'm guessing that is out of the running now aswell. (Reason I have problem with my back is due to a riding accident - I lost most of the skin off my back when I hit the road and ever since it's just been awful).

OK I can't remember who else I was going to comment on - so good luck to all those awaiting :bfp:s and get :sex: to all those approaching the big O.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Awful weather up here today so trying to decide what to do with ourselves.

Razcox - fingers crossed you are getting symptoms and that :bfp: is brewing nicely.

Pipkin - since coming off pill my skin is awful (more my back than my face) and I'm 32 - it's so bad I won't be wearing any strappy tops this summer and I just want to cry :( I don't know how I can get rid of it - I eat healthily, drink loads of water - one option that was discussed last year when I changed pills was to give me a long term dose of low anti-biotics as it was more than likely due to an infection rather than acne but I'm guessing that is out of the running now aswell. (Reason I have problem with my back is due to a riding accident - I lost most of the skin off my back when I hit the road and ever since it's just been awful).

OK I can't remember who else I was going to comment on - so good luck to all those awaiting :bfp:s and get :sex: to all those approaching the big O.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know what you mean, mines mostly on my face and back not really bad but enough to make me put on foundation even if I'm staying in!!! I really hate this think I might go to the doctor on Monday morning and see what they say, some people say that the spots clear up when they get further into pregnancy so hopefully this will happen for you too. xx

omg caitlin, how scary. thank god beanie is in the right place, did they say what could have caused the pain.
:hug:

Hiya Girls!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes...you are a fantastic group of women, and I'm lucky to have you!:hug:

Beth, the cramping is apparently normal round ligament pain, and the shoulder is just a pulled muscle (though I have no idea how I pulled it). Cramping is gone this morning, and shoulder seems to be on the mend as well, which is good. :happydance:

I managed to get some good rest last night, and am feeling quite calm today after seeing my bean yesterday...Doc called and said my progesterone levels are excellent as well, so feeling quitely confident that all is as it should be with my LO.:happydance:

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day!:hugs:

Hi Caitlen,
what a stressful experience to go through! But at least you got confirmation that everything is OK. I think you definitely deserve to take it easy and enjoy the weekend.

Hiya Girls!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes...you are a fantastic group of women, and I'm lucky to have you!:hug:

Beth, the cramping is apparently normal round ligament pain, and the shoulder is just a pulled muscle (though I have no idea how I pulled it). Cramping is gone this morning, and shoulder seems to be on the mend as well, which is good. :happydance:

I managed to get some good rest last night, and am feeling quite calm today after seeing my bean yesterday...Doc called and said my progesterone levels are excellent as well, so feeling quitely confident that all is as it should be with my LO.:happydance:

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day!:hugs:

are we gonna get to see little bean???

H I was invited to come a check out this thread! I'm new to baby and bump on my 3rd cycle ttc and due for AF 10 April - am 2 dpo today!

can I join you ladies or do you just want ladies who have been on here a while?

thanksx

H I was invited to come a check out this thread! I'm new to baby and bump on my 3rd cycle ttc and due for AF 10 April - am 2 dpo today!

can I join you ladies or do you just want ladies who have been on here a while?

thanksx

Of course you can join, the more the merrier! Welcome to B+B x

hey loopdido, welcome to the gang, we are a great bunch, very supportive and have been very lucky so far.

hi and welcome even though I find it hard to keep up with the hardcore ladies on here:rofl: I still feel welcomed and I am sure you will have fun..oh good luck..

Welcome loopdido!
Emie's right, sometimes it takes HOURS to get thru a day's worth of posts around here :winkwink:, but it's great. Everyone is very supportive (and we have been pretty lucky lately).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->