Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hi ladies

how are you all?
im pretty good, at my bf's this weekend but hes ill bless him :( so im looking after him!

still feel like im full of a cold and have a cough as well as a sore throat too. maybe ive caught what OH has :(:( still been bloated, feelng sick but only odd occasions and also tummy cramps as per. i must say its been so good not having the temptation to test while ive been here :lol:

awww hope ur both feeling better soon hun, iv had the sick feeling but not been sick hun and constantly bloated and getting the odd twinge lol xxx

I am sorry to read about ur scare Caitlenc, but so glad u got really good reassurance from it too! :happydance:
Welcome Loopdido to the mad house and good luck :hugs:
Well, FF has now given me 60 points, temp still rising, crampiness nas stopped but feel different to last month (probably just imagining it) and after recalculating that I am only 8dpo today, so (surprisingly) not bothered about testing today, so going to hold out until Wed, I have a feeling that the next few days I will be resisting the urge to POAS but here goes :dohh:
I was working yesterday, but have today off, :happydance::happydance: especially as I seem to ave got lumbered with working this weekend for god knows how many years (and never the night shift either)!!
Summer is officially here ladies!!

ok ladies, ive read that your cm is supposed to completely dry up when AF is gonna be coming. you heard that too?
mine is (tmi), yellow and creamy and im due on tue/wed.

oh and morning btw :rofl:

morming ladies,
well i got a high on my cbfm already, looks like i ll be getting lots of highs this cycle as not due to ov for another week at least.

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Wow it's been 2 days without poas now - though I only have one FRER and one CB digi left so trying to delay using them as long as possible :rofl::rofl:

Can't believe I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow - and it's now less than 2 weeks until I get to hopefully see mini-blondie :happydance::happydance:

Right better go and read all your posts :)

morming ladies,
well i got a high on my cbfm already, looks like i ll be getting lots of highs this cycle as not due to ov for another week at least.

Oooh when are you going to get your donations this month Beth? Is your donor on standby to deliver when you get a peak reading? :)

I am sorry to read about ur scare Caitlenc, but so glad u got really good reassurance from it too! :happydance:
Welcome Loopdido to the mad house and good luck :hugs:
Well, FF has now given me 60 points, temp still rising, crampiness nas stopped but feel different to last month (probably just imagining it) and after recalculating that I am only 8dpo today, so (surprisingly) not bothered about testing today, so going to hold out until Wed, I have a feeling that the next few days I will be resisting the urge to POAS but here goes :dohh:
I was working yesterday, but have today off, :happydance::happydance: especially as I seem to ave got lumbered with working this weekend for god knows how many years (and never the night shift either)!!
Summer is officially here ladies!!

Ooh temps are looking good and approaching that testing time :) , 60 pts is good on FF :happydance: Finger's x'd that :bfp: is brewing :)

H I was invited to come a check out this thread! I'm new to baby and bump on my 3rd cycle ttc and due for AF 10 April - am 2 dpo today!

can I join you ladies or do you just want ladies who have been on here a while?

thanksx

Welcome to the team loopdido - will add you to the testing dates :)

Welcome Loopdiloo! This is a great bunch of ladies!

Good morning, girlies!

Well, I got my 3+ yesterday on my cb digi with a less than 2 hour hold, which was a bit anticlimactic after knowing that my hcg was 9,000 on Friday, but it was still lovely to see. Feeling optimistic that this bean is a sticky one!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck and fingers Xed for all of you ladies who are testing this week!

Beth, you are bound to get lots of high readings the first month of using the monitor, but you also never know when you might ov early, so it's good you're POAS every day! It also feeds the addiction, I might add.:rofl::rofl:

DH has declared this "my day". He says I should put my feet up all day, and he's doing the shopping and housework...he just brought me a cup of coffee, and sends his best to the Naughties...what a dear, sweet man!:blush:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!:hugs:

Hiya Girls!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes...you are a fantastic group of women, and I'm lucky to have you!:hug:

Beth, the cramping is apparently normal round ligament pain, and the shoulder is just a pulled muscle (though I have no idea how I pulled it). Cramping is gone this morning, and shoulder seems to be on the mend as well, which is good. :happydance:

I managed to get some good rest last night, and am feeling quite calm today after seeing my bean yesterday...Doc called and said my progesterone levels are excellent as well, so feeling quitely confident that all is as it should be with my LO.:happydance:

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day!:hugs:

are we gonna get to see little bean???

Okay, will try to post a pic. It's a bit blurry, but the bean is in the upper left corner.

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/

Oooh I can see a mini-Caitlenc :happydance: so exciting :happydance:

Congrats on getting that 3+ aswell - it's lovely seeing it there before your eyes isn't it :)

morming ladies,

Oooh when are you going to get your donations this month Beth? Is your donor on standby to deliver when you get a peak reading? :)

well in my normal cycle i ov on day 16 (tue) so i was thinking sun, mon, tue.

but ov late this cycle so not sure if i should do mon/tue/wed

or i could do sun, then wait and see if i get a peak on mon, if i do then go if not wait til tue? what do you think?

Hiya Girls!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes...you are a fantastic group of women, and I'm lucky to have you!:hug:

Beth, the cramping is apparently normal round ligament pain, and the shoulder is just a pulled muscle (though I have no idea how I pulled it). Cramping is gone this morning, and shoulder seems to be on the mend as well, which is good. :happydance:

I managed to get some good rest last night, and am feeling quite calm today after seeing my bean yesterday...Doc called and said my progesterone levels are excellent as well, so feeling quitely confident that all is as it should be with my LO.:happydance:

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day!:hugs:

are we gonna get to see little bean???

Okay, will try to post a pic. It's a bit blurry, but the bean is in the upper left corner.

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/

awe helllo little bean :hi:

man am i broody now, just got in from my friends little boys 1st birthday party and was surrounded by kids under 5.

cant wait for a :baby: of my own.

well i feel utterly shit. my snuffy nose for the past two weeks has turned into a full on cold :(:(

DH has declared this "my day". He says I should put my feet up all day, and he's doing the shopping and housework...he just brought me a cup of coffee, and sends his best to the Naughties...what a dear, sweet man!:blush:

I can see why u love him, I'm not sure I would get the same reaction... hopefully I can try next week though ;) :happydance:

PS: bean is sooo there!!!

Goodness, you ladies are so full of PMA I wasn't sure I should even post this morning! Now's probably not a good time anyway because I haven't been awake long and am feeling very tired, but anyway...
I'm so not feeling it this month. Even my most desperate attempts at symptom-spotting (BB prodding - I'm sure I'm not the only one :rofl:) have been for nothing :(
AF is due late tomorrow or maybe Wednesday so I guess I'll find out for sure one way or the other around then.
Blondie, you'd be ashamed of me - I only have ONE stick to pee on!! I know, I know, I'm really letting the side down... I don't want to pee on it too early, so will wait until Thursday. Or Wednesday :)
Samzi - so sorry you've got a nasty cold :( I'm trying to avoid one at the moment. The weather is getting colder here (I'm having to wear a jersey on the way to work in the morning, not long till the jacket comes out of the cupboard:( ) and my daughter has been sneezing up a storm over the weekend.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry that I have not been around for a while, I find it hard to pop in everyday. I have just spent the last 15 mins or so catching up on all your news.
Welcome to all the newbies. The girls on here have amazing PMA, it is a great team to be a part of, even if you can't post/read as often as you would like.
Caitlenc-so pleased that all seems well with your bean. Good pic. Sounds like your DH is a real star.
Samzi-get well soon.
Raxcox and Freyasmum-FX'd for your :bfp:
Blondie-you are very good at commenting on everyone's antics. Impressive posting!
The :witch: is due on the 6th April. I am not feeling too confident this month as my DH and I were apart over my ovulation dates. I have no symptoms but who knows.
Hope you all had a good weekend. Here comes another week of work.
:hug:

Thanks for the welcome's ladies! It so different on here than the forum I was on before (netmums)!

I had 3 pages to read when I logged on this eve! lol

Am 3dpo today and we only DTD once around ovulation this cycle which was the day of my darkest line on my opk! so am not too hopeful this month.

My Nan passed away yesterday evening, she was 97 and it wasn't sudden we knew it was imminent! It would be the best news if I were to get a bfp this month.

Thanks for making me feel welcome - I'll try to keep up with the posts! (wonder if this site is blocked on my work internet?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->