Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Sorry for your loss, loopdido. Fingers Xed that your Nan sends you a wonderful :bfp: this month!:hugs:

still feeling like craaaaaaaaaaap :hissy: ive been sneezing for like 12 hours now :(:(

hi ladies.

where do i start, ive just had to read at least 10 pages!

Caitlen- so glad everything seems to be ok.
loopdido- so sorry to hear about you nan.
Samzi - hope you feel better soon.

everybody who is around testing time i hope you get those :bfp:

sorry if i missed anything but 10 pages is a lot to remember!

as for me i am on cd9 and for some reason i decided to start using the opk today (was going to start on cd10) and to my complete suprise it was positive! test line was same colour as control line at about 6pm and i just did another one and the test line is darker than the control line. i might have completly missed it if i waited until tomorrow.

my cycles are almost always 29days but this one will probaby end up being about 23days. i suspect i had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so maybe that has something to do with it.

me and DH :sex: yesterday, and this morning and i think im going to get him as soon as he wakes up tomorrow! think we should :sex: every day for the next few days to be sure :spermy: catches my egg.

is it wise to carry on with the opk even after you get a positive??

i'm all excited now! thought i would have to wait another week for O.

well in my normal cycle i ov on day 16 (tue) so i was thinking sun, mon, tue.

but ov late this cycle so not sure if i should do mon/tue/wed

or i could do sun, then wait and see if i get a peak on mon, if i do then go if not wait til tue? what do you think?

Hi Beth,

Hmm I think you should go for Sunday and then see what the cbfm says on Monday - can the donor deliver at short notice? If you get a peak on Mon then you could always do mon and tues aswell or if it isn't a peak on the monday then you could do tues and wed - or even tues and thurs?

If only our bodies could give us a specific date and time that they are going to ovulate each month - it would be so much easier :rofl:

I'm so not feeling it this month. Even my most desperate attempts at symptom-spotting (BB prodding - I'm sure I'm not the only one :rofl:) have been for nothing :(
AF is due late tomorrow or maybe Wednesday so I guess I'll find out for sure one way or the other around then.
Blondie, you'd be ashamed of me - I only have ONE stick to pee on!! I know, I know, I'm really letting the side down... I don't want to pee on it too early, so will wait until Thursday. Or Wednesday :)

Hi Freyasmum :)

Keep up with the PMA :) , maybe the fact there is no symptoms is good as I was convinced I wasn't pregnant the day before I got my :bfp: as hardly any symptoms and then I was just grasping at straws :)

Fingers x'd the :witch: stays away and you have a nice :bfp: brewing :hugs:

I won't comment on the one stick :rofl: - I can't expect everyone to be an addict like myself :)

Thanks ladies!

My O caught me by suprise this month too, was expecting it CD19 and got it CD16- had a feeling it was going to come early as my boobs started being sore. I would have missed it if i hadn't used opks - although i get bad cramps with O so that's a give away!

Anyone trying anything different this cycle to get a bfp? I used Evening primrose oil this cycle up to O to help with CM!

sorry Samzi - was it you that mentioned about having yellow cm that was weird for you? I got that at about 11dpo when preg with my DS!

I get to know you all eventually, lol.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry that I have not been around for a while, I find it hard to pop in everyday. I have just spent the last 15 mins or so catching up on all your news.
Blondie-you are very good at commenting on everyone's antics. Impressive posting!
The :witch: is due on the 6th April. I am not feeling too confident this month as my DH and I were apart over my ovulation dates. I have no symptoms but who knows.
Hope you all had a good weekend. Here comes another week of work.
:hug:

Morning Msmith - nice to see you popping in :) Fingers x'd for a :bfp: for you - you never know those :spermy: are resilient little swimmers and may have still made it to your egg on ovulation :)

As for me replying to everyone - well I like it when people respond to your posts - and my mum always said if you want to receive lots of letters you have to write them aswell :rofl: Honestly - I think if it takes me a minute to write a response to someone and it makes them feel part of the group and keeps their PMA up then it is worth every second :) :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome's ladies! It so different on here than the forum I was on before (netmums)!

I had 3 pages to read when I logged on this eve! lol

Am 3dpo today and we only DTD once around ovulation this cycle which was the day of my darkest line on my opk! so am not too hopeful this month.

My Nan passed away yesterday evening, she was 97 and it wasn't sudden we knew it was imminent! It would be the best news if I were to get a bfp this month.

Thanks for making me feel welcome - I'll try to keep up with the posts! (wonder if this site is blocked on my work internet?)

Hi Loopdido

Sorry to hear about your nun :hug: , it's amazing how many people you see posting a :bfp: very soon after losing a loved one on here - I genuinely think there is something in it and hopefully your nan will be sending you a sticky bean right this minute :)

Don't worry if you only managed :sex: once around ovulation - it only takes one :spermy: to get there and if you timed it right then you still in with a chance. (Though if you do get a :bfp: I'm betting it will be a boy based on the timing :) )

not feeling as crap today :D though i have twinges and this morn after the shower i noticed i had light brown cm. think :witch: on her way.

hi ladies.

as for me i am on cd9 and for some reason i decided to start using the opk today (was going to start on cd10) and to my complete suprise it was positive! test line was same colour as control line at about 6pm and i just did another one and the test line is darker than the control line. i might have completly missed it if i waited until tomorrow.

my cycles are almost always 29days but this one will probaby end up being about 23days. i suspect i had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so maybe that has something to do with it.

me and DH :sex: yesterday, and this morning and i think im going to get him as soon as he wakes up tomorrow! think we should :sex: every day for the next few days to be sure :spermy: catches my egg.

is it wise to carry on with the opk even after you get a positive??

i'm all excited now! thought i would have to wait another week for O.

Hi Flowertot

Definitely keep using those opks until the line goes fainter as this will indicate that you have ovulated. Are you temping aswell? keep :sex: until that temp rises and you no longer have dark lines on those opks. The dark lines can last several days for some people before they ovulate so definitely don't stop :sex: yet :)

I ovulated early in my cycle and it got me a nice :bfp: so hopefully this is a sign that you are going to catch the eggy this month :) :happydance:

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well I think I have responded to everyone now - apologies to anyone I have missed but it is a monday morning :)

Feeling pretty rough this morning and just about to go and wash my hands as they stink of garlic for some reason and it makes me want to vomit everytime I catch a whiff. I cooked curry last night and was chopping garlic but have washed my hands about 1000 times since then. Hopeing it is my hyper sense of smell and I don't REALLY stink of garlic :(

Well I'm 6w today :happydance::happydance: Reached another milestone and just taking it a day at a time still and hopefully I'll make it to the 11th April and I can see if things are going ok in there. :) Fingers x'd :)

So feel like just going home and back to bed this morning but don't think my boss would be too impressed with me, so another day of trying to look like I'm working whilst my brain is everywhere but where it should be :rofl:

Hi, I have had no internet connection as we've been moving house!
Good to see there's been more :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!
How is everyone?
I'll be testing 12th April, hopefully this will be our month!!!
There's not many leftovers without :bfp: left!
:hug:
x x x x x x

Morning all!! Well i am now 1/2 through the dreaded 2WW and this is my last full week at work for a little while which is just great!

loopdido - Sorry for you loss, even though it was expected losing someone you love can never be easy. Lots of :hugs: coming your way and fingers crossed for a :bfp: this month.

Samzi - I have had a cold for a week now and just can't seem to get rid of the runny nose. Its no fun being ill so :hug: comming your way too. xxxx

Had a horrible night last night i was really tired but do you think i could get to sleep . . .NOOOOOO. I was liying there and i could hear this humming noise that was driving me nuts! It kept going hummmmmmm - pause - hummmmmmmmm - pause - hummmmmm AHHHHHHRRRRRRG I'm sure it was a noise that happens everynight i just really noticed it. Then i was too hot and couldn't get comfy, when i did get to sleep i kept waking up. So i am not in the best of moods today.

Otherwise my temps went down yesterday but are on the rise again this morning, i still have Creamy CM am Gassy and drinking quite a lot. Only 1 week to go until testing and AF due so fingers crossed. Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

yeah i had a stuffy nose for two weeks then yesterday BAM, non stop sneezing :(

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well I think I have responded to everyone now - apologies to anyone I have missed but it is a monday morning :)

Feeling pretty rough this morning and just about to go and wash my hands as they stink of garlic for some reason and it makes me want to vomit everytime I catch a whiff. I cooked curry last night and was chopping garlic but have washed my hands about 1000 times since then. Hopeing it is my hyper sense of smell and I don't REALLY stink of garlic :(

Well I'm 6w today :happydance::happydance: Reached another milestone and just taking it a day at a time still and hopefully I'll make it to the 11th April and I can see if things are going ok in there. :) Fingers x'd :)

So feel like just going home and back to bed this morning but don't think my boss would be too impressed with me, so another day of trying to look like I'm working whilst my brain is everywhere but where it should be :rofl:

Yeah thats great news! 6 weeks is really good and not long unitl the scan now you must be :cloud9: xxxx

hi ladies!!
just a question for the likes of blondie, caitlen or tori (who i havent seen online for a while!)
what were your symptoms before you found out?
im only about 7dpo but ive been feeling quite sick before and after eating and i wondered if anything like that happened with you?
i know its really early and my boobs havent even started to hurt yet haha
razcox - im with you! getting through the last part of the 2ww is so hard!! im sure this is our month tho :D

hi ladies!!
just a question for the likes of blondie, caitlen or tori (who i havent seen online for a while!)
what were your symptoms before you found out?
im only about 7dpo but ive been feeling quite sick before and after eating and i wondered if anything like that happened with you?
i know its really early and my boobs havent even started to hurt yet haha
razcox - im with you! getting through the last part of the 2ww is so hard!! im sure this is our month tho :D

I found last cycle that i was really hungry but after i had eaten (esp the large meal at night) i felt a bit sick. Like the food just hadn't settled well, this was at about 9-10DPO with me. Not sure if that helps any. xx

I really hope this is our month as well :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->