Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning all!! Well i am now 1/2 through the dreaded 2WW and this is my last full week at work for a little while which is just great!

Had a horrible night last night i was really tired but do you think i could get to sleep . . .NOOOOOO. I was liying there and i could hear this humming noise that was driving me nuts! It kept going hummmmmmm - pause - hummmmmmmmm - pause - hummmmmm AHHHHHHRRRRRRG I'm sure it was a noise that happens everynight i just really noticed it. Then i was too hot and couldn't get comfy, when i did get to sleep i kept waking up. So i am not in the best of moods today.

Otherwise my temps went down yesterday but are on the rise again this morning, i still have Creamy CM am Gassy and drinking quite a lot. Only 1 week to go until testing and AF due so fingers crossed. Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Ooh implantation dip maybe Razcox? Fingers x'd - your chart is looking good :)
Ooh and the gassiness and drinking is back? excellent signs :happydance:

I hate it when you have a crap nights sleep - had one of those myself last night and feel like a zombie now this morning as a result.

hi ladies!!
just a question for the likes of blondie, caitlen or tori (who i havent seen online for a while!)
what were your symptoms before you found out?
im only about 7dpo but ive been feeling quite sick before and after eating and i wondered if anything like that happened with you?
i know its really early and my boobs havent even started to hurt yet haha
razcox - im with you! getting through the last part of the 2ww is so hard!! im sure this is our month tho :D

Hi Meemee, I didn't really have any major symptoms until I got to 10dpo this time round. I was feeling very gassy (farting like a trooper :rofl:) and couldn't stop drinking water but that was all really. Then at 10dpo everything seemed to kick in at once, stretchy pains down there, feeling bloated etc etc

thanks blondie! yeap im feeling the pma this cyle :D
razcox thats EXACTLY the way ive been feeling! hungry but then really unsettled after eating, do you have any symptoms so far?
xxx

thanks blondie! yeap im feeling the pma this cyle :D
razcox thats EXACTLY the way ive been feeling! hungry but then really unsettled after eating, do you have any symptoms so far?
xxx

LOL, i got gas! (said in a steropype southern accent) :rofl: Also drinking a lot but the major symptoms didn't start until after some brown disgharge (implatation) i got at 10/11DPO last time. Having the old pulling pain in my tummy but not the same as pre AF cramps.

oooh thats so exciting!
apparently your supposed to be super fertile after a m/c ive heard!

anyone ever had slight orange tinged cm? :huh:

it cant be implan 2 days before AF due surely?!

its stopped! :lol:

i am so so positive about this now. two days to wait to test unless she gets me first. but she better not :trouble:

Good Morning, my lovelies!!!:hugs:

Had lots to catch up on with you ladies this morning, so we'll see if I can get to everyone.

Meemee, I had no real symptoms, other than sore BB's and a few odd twinges and cramps. I got my :bfp: at 10dpo. Even now, I only have very mild and occasional nausea, but I get light cramping, and my BB's are huge and really sore.:blush:

Blondie, congrats on hitting 6 weeks, I can't wait until you get your scan!!:happydance:

Samzi, it's definitely not too late for implantation bleeding! Fingers Xed for you, can't wait until you test!:happydance:

Razcox, looks like you may have had an implantation dip--woohoo!!:hugs:

Beth, if I were you, I would try to use a sample for both of your peak days on the monitor--you will only get two. We BD'ed twice the first day of my peak, and once the second day, and Bingo! :bfp:!

:hug:to all the ladies I missed!

Well, I had some very, very light brown tinged cm last night, which made me a bit nervous, there wasn't very much at all, but after Friday I'm a bit of a wreck. There wasn't any this morning, though, which I am taking as a good sign. DH thinks it may be residual since I had 2 internal scans on Friday, and they can cause spotting. I have my follow up Beta today, so fingers Xed those numbers are rising nicely...counting down the days until the 13th, when we will hopefully see that little heartbeat!:happydance::happydance:

Okay, sorry for the essay! Have a wonderful day, Ladies!!:hugs:

well i think my journey of the :bfp: is over and i'l be expecting to join you ladies soon for another wild ride to getting yet another :bfp:... my bleeding got heavier today and is starting to look like a regular period and small clots... im just really upset and confused and wish DH could come home from work i feel lonely xxx

Sorry to hear that, hunni. :hugs: Take care of yourself, and hang in there.

Good Morning, my lovelies!!!:hugs:

Well, I had some very, very light brown tinged cm last night, which made me a bit nervous, there wasn't very much at all, but after Friday I'm a bit of a wreck. There wasn't any this morning, though, which I am taking as a good sign. DH thinks it may be residual since I had 2 internal scans on Friday, and they can cause spotting. I have my follow up Beta today, so fingers Xed those numbers are rising nicely...counting down the days until the 13th, when we will hopefully see that little heartbeat!:happydance::happydance:

Okay, sorry for the essay! Have a wonderful day, Ladies!!:hugs:

Hi Caitlenc - it sounds like the bit of spotting was probably due to the internals so don't worry. Fingers x'd that your Beta shows the hcg levels soaring :)

the stuff i was getting this morning has stopped :happydance:

well i think my journey of the :bfp: is over and i'l be expecting to join you ladies soon for another wild ride to getting yet another :bfp:... my bleeding got heavier today and is starting to look like a regular period and small clots... im just really upset and confused and wish DH could come home from work i feel lonely xxx

Sorry to hear that honey :hugs:

Fingers x'd you get a nice strong :bfp: soon xx

So sorry hun, its horrible all the :muaha: but i am sure a :bfp: is on its way to you soon xxxxx :hugs:

Well i just noticed another sign, went down the stairs to get my lunch and my Baps felt like they weighted a stone each!! :rofl:

Really sorry to hear that. I hope your DH gets home soon so you have someone with you.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->