Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well i just noticed another sign, went down the stairs to get my lunch and my Baps felt like they weighted a stone each!! :rofl:

oooh you are getting me all excited Razcox :happydance::happydance::happydance: How many days til you test? :)

thanks Blondie - congrats on the 6 weeks mark!

Samzi - could still be IB (even that close to AF due) your symptoms sounds oh so promising! I had dark yellow CM after I had my one spot of IB with DS! Stay away AF!

Butterfly - My AF due 10/4 so will be testing then - I;m gonna really stop myself testing early this cycle - it was too upsetting last one!

Razcox - thanks good luck in rest of 2ww really hoping for a bfp for you - hope you sleep better tonight!:sleep:

MeeMee - Good luck, nausea is yuk but sounds promising! I too got indigestion everytime i ate from about 8dpo with DS!

T'elle - sorry to hear about th witch coming to find you - :hug:

I keep a symptom diary so that when I get to the same day in my next cycle I know if it's a normal unpregnant symptom or something new:blush:. Anyway last cycle I had lots of cramping 4/5 dpo and this time nothing!

Good luck everyone - more :bfp: all round!

Well i just noticed another sign, went down the stairs to get my lunch and my Baps felt like they weighted a stone each!! :rofl:

oooh you are getting me all excited Razcox :happydance::happydance::happydance: How many days til you test? :)

There is 6 days until testing to go :hissy: Last time i did crack but it was a :bfn: so i am NOT going to use a HPT before the day AF is due . . . . . Well i say that now . . . :blush:

hey ladies, just updated my ff chart with this mornings temp cos i didnt get a chance this morning. the spotting seems to have stopped for now and it is deff cm rather than blood. still got tummy cramps though!

As for me replying to everyone - well I like it when people respond to your posts - and my mum always said if you want to receive lots of letters you have to write them aswell :rofl: Honestly - I think if it takes me a minute to write a response to someone and it makes them feel part of the group and keeps their PMA up then it is worth every second :) :hugs:

well, I appreciate your responses Blondie, I think this group is one of the fastest growing teams on the forum....
:hug:

Had a horrible night last night i was really tired but do you think i could get to sleep . . .NOOOOOO. I was liying there and i could hear this humming noise that was driving me nuts! It kept going hummmmmmm - pause - hummmmmmmmm - pause - hummmmmm AHHHHHHRRRRRRG I'm sure it was a noise that happens everynight i just really noticed it. Then i was too hot and couldn't get comfy, when i did get to sleep i kept waking up. So i am not in the best of moods today.

I couldn't get to sleep either last night, but have a feeling it has more to do with an impending court appearence on behalf of work, I'm beginning to wish I had never written the report now, in fact I'm thinking that most of my symptoms are due to stress....:hissy:
:bfn: at 9 dpo today, just couldn't stop myself from POAS:hissy:
(sorry for the rant, PMA seriously over and I know u all said that i wouldn't get a :bfp: so quickly, but its not just that :dohh:)

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well I think I have responded to everyone now - apologies to anyone I have missed but it is a monday morning :)

Feeling pretty rough this morning and just about to go and wash my hands as they stink of garlic for some reason and it makes me want to vomit everytime I catch a whiff. I cooked curry last night and was chopping garlic but have washed my hands about 1000 times since then. Hopeing it is my hyper sense of smell and I don't REALLY stink of garlic :(

Well I'm 6w today :happydance::happydance: Reached another milestone and just taking it a day at a time still and hopefully I'll make it to the 11th April and I can see if things are going ok in there. :) Fingers x'd :)

So feel like just going home and back to bed this morning but don't think my boss would be too impressed with me, so another day of trying to look like I'm working whilst my brain is everywhere but where it should be :rofl:

oohhh, good symptoms, even if annoying :happydance:

Howdi All,
What a Monday. I am shattered. Good to hear all your news.
Blondie-thanks for the little personal messages. I think your mum is right. Hope the garlic smell is still not up your nose and you are feeling better.
T'elle-so sorry to hear your news. Hope your hubbie is there to look after you. Take care.
Meemee and Samzi-keeping fingers crossed that this is your month.
Razcox-I think we are near enough cycle buddies, if the :witch: stays away we will be testing on the same day. My boobs feel at bit larger this week too, but wonder if that is the build up to AF coming.
Loopdido-loving your idea of a symptom diary, it would stop the guess work.
Looks like I have an exciting evening: me, an iron and a large basket of crumpled clothes. Let the fun begin.

Hi Girls.
had 2 more positive opk today. as i am only now on cd10 and ive never had a short cycle before a friend of mine thinks that i may ovulate twice in a cycle. ive never really heard of this before and as ive never used opk before i would never have noticed before. i will be really interested to see if i get more positives later in the cycle.

me and DH are :sex: like mad. i really really really really hope this is my month.

blondie, you asked about temps, well i have been doing them but not sure if im doing it right. ive been temping every day as soon as i wake up but they have ranged between 35.6 to 37.7 (the highest was today).

Happy 6 weeks by the way blondie!

well i had fun with the cbfm this morning. didnt take into accout the clocks going forward when i set it last week so when i got up this morning to test and it wasnt asking for one i thought id broken this one too, then it clicked.

i managed to leave the house this morning with wet pee stick in one hand cbfm in the other and inserting the stick while walking to the car :rofl:

think i ll go on sun, then see what the monitor says on mon, hopefully it will be a peak, and i can go mon and tue.

thnks for the msgs girls!! i havent got any period pains just normal cycle bleeding but im ain agony with the tops of my thighs :( anyone had this xx

thnks for the msgs girls!! i havent got any period pains just normal cycle bleeding but im ain agony with the tops of my thighs :( anyone had this xx

Since coming off the pill I have had weird inside thigh pain during my period. I would say it is more uncomfortable than agony. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

well i had fun with the cbfm this morning. didnt take into accout the clocks going forward when i set it last week so when i got up this morning to test and it wasnt asking for one i thought id broken this one too, then it clicked.

i managed to leave the house this morning with wet pee stick in one hand cbfm in the other and inserting the stick while walking to the car :rofl:

think i ll go on sun, then see what the monitor says on mon, hopefully it will be a peak, and i can go mon and tue.

The image of you walking out the house with a wet stick whilst attempting to place in into your cbfm has made me laugh. Very amusing. Hope your neighbours weren't watching. :rofl:

:happydance::happydance: this is gonna be a good month for me. just got my 2 cats test results back and they are fine, no gene that causes heart disease :happydance::happydance:

i have a 3 night hol, and i havent been on hol for 2.5 years

im gonna get my :bfp:

and i have my first litter of the year kittens due end of april.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh no samzi :(
damn that :witch:!
hope you're alright
at least you've got next month to look forward to trying again!

yeah im fine just got tummy ache :(

and not ttc related but ive got a rash and hoping it goes away today (had it since yday) bit worried as did the glass test this morn and it didnt disappear. i put some cream on it that i have so fx'd it goes.

EDIT: my AF seems to have tappered off for the minute plus it is brown blood rather than fresh red. Oh please...

Morning all ladies!

Samzi - Hope the :witch: stays away from you and it was just the bean settleing in xxx

Beth - What cats do you breed?? I would love a cat but i don't trust my lurcher, she is an ex working dog.

Well last night and this morning my boobs were aching, heavy and the nips were a bit sore. Still got a fair bit of creamy CM and the temps are slowly going up again (now 36.99) felt a bit sick this morning and still drinking a lot. My lips have all dried up as well and look a bit cracked. I have also checked my IC HPT and i have 3 so i have decided to test on friday (i know i will crack with all the signs i have been getting) so now only 3 days until testing and i will be 12DPO.

thanks, me too! it isnt red yet so we will see. im feeling so sick as well so fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->