Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

If its not red and full flow then i would still be hopeful fingers x for you.

Seems very quiet on here today, where is everyone?? I need my Blondie fix for the day :rofl:

its deff not in full flow and its deff not red...YET :lol:

Morning all ladies!

Samzi - Hope the :witch: stays away from you and it was just the bean settleing in xxx

Beth - What cats do you breed?? I would love a cat but i don't trust my lurcher, she is an ex working dog.

Well last night and this morning my boobs were aching, heavy and the nips were a bit sore. Still got a fair bit of creamy CM and the temps are slowly going up again (now 36.99) felt a bit sick this morning and still drinking a lot. My lips have all dried up as well and look a bit cracked. I have also checked my IC HPT and i have 3 so i have decided to test on friday (i know i will crack with all the signs i have been getting) so now only 3 days until testing and i will be 12DPO.

sounds good razcox, fx for that super sticky bean.

i breed ragdolls and norwegian forest cats.
www.wix.com/topazicatz/Topazicatz

my lot are used to dogs as i also breed beagles.

Good Morning, my Darlings!!

Beth, I just love the image of you leaving the house with wet pee stick in hand. Fabulous!:rofl:

Samzi, sorry for your bleed, hoping it stops and is just IB.:hugs:

Razcox, symptoms sound great, I really, really think this is it for you! :happydance: We are definitely due for a new rash of Naughty :bfp:'s!

Blondie, where ARE you??:hissy::hissy:

:hugs:to all of my other lovelies!

Well, I went for bloodwork yesterday, and will be calling the Doctor for results later this morning. I will be pleased if they are 18,000 or above, as they were 9,000 on Friday afternoon. I feel good, BB's still wicked sore, no major nausea. The trace of brown cm I saw on Sunday has not reappeared, so feeling good about that. Once I get my numbers back, as long as they are good, I think I'll be able to breathe a bit easier for awhile.

Hope all my girlies have a fabulous day!!:hugs:(I always feel a bit behind the morning rush because of the time difference!)

Beth,

Ooooh, I love ragdolls!! Do you ship them to the US?:rofl::rofl: Just kidding, I suspect my pups would eat it for lunch!:rofl:

my lot are used to dogs as i also breed beagles.[/QUOTE]

Morning all ladies!

Samzi - Hope the :witch: stays away from you and it was just the bean settleing in xxx

Beth - What cats do you breed?? I would love a cat but i don't trust my lurcher, she is an ex working dog.

Well last night and this morning my boobs were aching, heavy and the nips were a bit sore. Still got a fair bit of creamy CM and the temps are slowly going up again (now 36.99) felt a bit sick this morning and still drinking a lot. My lips have all dried up as well and look a bit cracked. I have also checked my IC HPT and i have 3 so i have decided to test on friday (i know i will crack with all the signs i have been getting) so now only 3 days until testing and i will be 12DPO.

Your cats are stunning! My DH also adores beagles but i have said he will have to wait unitl we are at home more. Plus i have my eye on another Northern Inuit bitch. I would love to breed my doggetts.

i have the most awful headache :(

my body doesnt like me today :cry:

Cait - Any word back from the doctors yet? We want to see those levels nice and high xxx

Cait - Any word back from the doctors yet? We want to see those levels nice and high xxx

Nothing yet, I will post as soon as I know. I'll be calling the Dr's office around 10 US time....:hugs:

Hello my lovely leftovers,

Well as you can see I'm back, and what a busy bunch you've been i have tried to read all your posts, It's lovely to see so many new people on the leftovers, there'll be so many :bfp: to look forward to

Sorry to the ladies that :witch: has paid a visit to while i've been gone I'm sure it's going to be a good months for all you!

Well it was lovely just being able to chill for the weekend me and DH had a great weekend while little one was at her grans, (she loves it their so that made it much less worrying)

DH has changed roo's name to george don't know why but i'm sure there is a reason but have said he can call it what ever he wishes but when he/she arrives i wont be calling it George (not that i have anything gainst the name but feel my Grandad has that name and it belongs to him)

I'm now eating like a horse I'm not kidding you i swear i now woggle (5 months premiture) i can't stop eating any other like this? oh and I don't have MS i have ES which is not good but love every min of it as i know it's for roo (or george lol)

Big :hug: to you all

Well, girls, spent the afternoon at the hospital with ectopic pregnancy scare...had bad cramps and shoulder pain, and doctor referred me for ultrasound. Initially they saw no yolk sac and thought something was wrong...Beta came back at 9,000, and Doc said there should be a yolk sac at that number. I was freaking out. She did another ultrasound, and BINGO! Saw the yolk sac right away, and all looks good! We even have a picture of the little bean! I have to go for a follow-up Beta on Monday, and I'm exhausted from all the stress and worry, but all looks good, thank God! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, I really wanted to send you a hug as soon as i read it but i could only read the post not reply

hoping your test come back double as you say

:hug:

p.s missed you too

cait, so glad things are ok :hugs:

Af is deff playing tricks on me, trying to not get my hopes up but will see how rest of today/tomorrow goes!

Seems very quiet on here today, where is everyone?? I need my Blondie fix for the day :rofl:

Afternoon Razox, You're symptoms are really good, can't beleive your going to hold of on testing if i send you one in the post will you POAS for us :rofl:

You can stop panicing ladies - Blondie is here :rofl:

Good afternoon my lovely leftovers :)

Been on a tax course this morning so only just into office and so much to catch up on with you lot it looks like it will take me the rest of the afternoon - but to be honest I'm in a fould mood as there was a letter on my desk saying that their is going to be no managers pay review this year due to current climate - so if they aren't going to pay me more I might aswell spend all day on here to make up for it :)

Roll on maternity leave so I can quit here and never come back. Also got my first enquiry for my accountancy business so I may have client number 1 lined up :rofl: , only need another 50 or so and I can quit working for other people forever :happydance::happydance: Anyone need an accountant?

Felt so so so sick this morning - didn't think I would make it through course without running out to throw up but managed to hold on thank goodness. just hoping that ms says as just nausea rather than full on throwing up!

Right I'd better see what all you lot have been up to - bear with me this may take a while :)

I couldn't get to sleep either last night, but have a feeling it has more to do with an impending court appearence on behalf of work, I'm beginning to wish I had never written the report now, in fact I'm thinking that most of my symptoms are due to stress....:hissy:
:bfn: at 9 dpo today, just couldn't stop myself from POAS:hissy:
(sorry for the rant, PMA seriously over and I know u all said that i wouldn't get a :bfp: so quickly, but its not just that :dohh:)

Hi mum2bewaiting :)

Don't worry about :bfn: - I got those up unil 11dpo when I finally got a :bfp: and that was early compared to a lot of people so don't give up hope yet :)

Fingers x'd that :bfp: is just days away :)

You can stop panicing ladies - Blondie is here :rofl:

Good afternoon my lovely leftovers :)

Been on a tax course this morning so only just into office and so much to catch up on with you lot it looks like it will take me the rest of the afternoon - but to be honest I'm in a fould mood as there was a letter on my desk saying that their is going to be no managers pay review this year due to current climate - so if they aren't going to pay me more I might aswell spend all day on here to make up for it :)

Roll on maternity leave so I can quit here and never come back. Also got my first enquiry for my accountancy business so I may have client number 1 lined up :rofl: , only need another 50 or so and I can quit working for other people forever :happydance::happydance: Anyone need an accountant?

Felt so so so sick this morning - didn't think I would make it through course without running out to throw up but managed to hold on thank goodness. just hoping that ms says as just nausea rather than full on throwing up!

Right I'd better see what all you lot have been up to - bear with me this may take a while :)

Hello Misses

I beleive you've got past the 6 week mark congrates to you!!

I'm now on 3+ weeks on CB (which is crazy as it said 2-3 on the CB on Friday)

I'm still trying to catch up with all the post now (think it will take a while lol)

Afternoon Razox, You're symptoms are really good, can't beleive your going to hold of on testing if i send you one in the post will you POAS for us :rofl:

LOL, I know if i use on now it will be a :bfn: even if i am preggers so i am happy to wait. I have agreed to myself that i will crack on Friday and do an IC HPT with FMU.

OK so my responses to everyone else will have to wait til this evening as going to be holed up in board room with lawyers and directors for rest of day - oh joy!!!

OOOooo, I want one of those, but don't think the staff pup we have would take it too well, plus we only just fit into our house as it is... 2 adults, 9 yr old on weekends, baby and 2 dogs... cannot see it happening :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->