Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

well ladies she got me properly, so onto cycle 4.

im not upset as i didnt think it was my turn this month, cos of the pill etc.

onwards and upwards :)

Sorry to hear tht Samzi, FX for this cycle :hugs:

Ohhh sorry hun,

At least mnow you can fully concerntrate on this months TTCing :hug:

Yay i've now booked in my 8 week scan (19th April) , I'm so excited honestly i don't think i could smile any more :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hiya Girls!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes...you are a fantastic group of women, and I'm lucky to have you!:hug:

Beth, the cramping is apparently normal round ligament pain, and the shoulder is just a pulled muscle (though I have no idea how I pulled it). Cramping is gone this morning, and shoulder seems to be on the mend as well, which is good. :happydance:

I managed to get some good rest last night, and am feeling quite calm today after seeing my bean yesterday...Doc called and said my progesterone levels are excellent as well, so feeling quitely confident that all is as it should be with my LO.:happydance:

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day!:hugs:

are we gonna get to see little bean???

Okay, will try to post a pic. It's a bit blurry, but the bean is in the upper left corner.

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/

OMG it's so small, I can't beleive something so small can cause so much sickness and hunger :rofl: arrrr it's so cute tho just thinking that little bean is going to grow so big in a few months

well i think my journey of the :bfp: is over and i'l be expecting to join you ladies soon for another wild ride to getting yet another :bfp:... my bleeding got heavier today and is starting to look like a regular period and small clots... im just really upset and confused and wish DH could come home from work i feel lonely xxx

Oh I'm sorry hun,

as always tho we'll be here for you through out the TTCing and :bfp:

xx

Hiya Girls!

Thanks so much for all your well wishes...you are a fantastic group of women, and I'm lucky to have you!:hug:

Beth, the cramping is apparently normal round ligament pain, and the shoulder is just a pulled muscle (though I have no idea how I pulled it). Cramping is gone this morning, and shoulder seems to be on the mend as well, which is good. :happydance:

I managed to get some good rest last night, and am feeling quite calm today after seeing my bean yesterday...Doc called and said my progesterone levels are excellent as well, so feeling quitely confident that all is as it should be with my LO.:happydance:

Hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day!:hugs:

are we gonna get to see little bean???

Okay, will try to post a pic. It's a bit blurry, but the bean is in the upper left corner.

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/
oh so sweet congrats hun..:hugs:

so sorry to hear she got you hun.. phew just managed to catch up...:hugs:

Hello Ladies!!

Well, spoke to the Dr, my HCG is at 22,743, up from 9,000 on Friday, so more than doubled!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am thrilled and relieved, and hopefully now can calmly wait for my scan on the 13th. Yay!!

Blondie, so glad you're back, you were missed!:hugs:

Tori, welcome home, we missed you!:hugs:

Thanks to all who looked at my lil' blob of a bean...we are very proud parents-to-be. DH swears it has his nose!:rofl::rofl:

oh girls, shes stopped now.

wtf is going on?!

Sorry Samzi i have no idea, what CD are you on?

As for me my (.)(.) are REALLY killing me now! Don't remember then hurting this much before :hissy:

thats great news cait :happydance:

razcox sounds like a bfp on the way to me and this time its a super sticky one.

Hello Ladies!!

Well, spoke to the Dr, my HCG is at 22,743, up from 9,000 on Friday, so more than doubled!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am thrilled and relieved, and hopefully now can calmly wait for my scan on the 13th. Yay!!

Blondie, so glad you're back, you were missed!:hugs:

Tori, welcome home, we missed you!:hugs:

Thanks to all who looked at my lil' blob of a bean...we are very proud parents-to-be. DH swears it has his nose!:rofl::rofl:

Wow those levels have sky rocketed! Are you sure you dont have two in there? :rofl:

So I don't over load the system with many comments i though it was best to comment on one

so heres tori and bump georges comments for all you lovely ladies

Beth so glad your CB thingy migig (i understand the perpuse of it not sure how it works so the word for it is thingy migig lol) it working for you and you made me spit mty cup of tea all over the monitor with your words of what this morning looked like :rofl: also love your cats i used to have one of those when i was little, would love another but DH doesn't take well to cat hair :-(

pinkintyler I've had nothing but spots since getting my :bfp: and to be honest with you i'm starting to think i should be taking a shares options with max factor at the moment witht he amoutn of makeup i'm using honestly one day jordan didn't have a look in for the amount of make up i used i swear it was a 2 cm deep :rofl: so finger Xd this is a huge sign for you

Freyasmum hyave you tested yet hun?

Butterfly1984 if your reading this love the deadication of loggin on with out a home connection!

Meemee I didn't really have any stymptoms and if you speak to Blondie i was sure i was out this month, The only diffrence i found was that because i throught i was out, I did have an awful cold tho which i've heard is a sign but how you judge a true cold to a pregnancie cold i'll never know

Razcox I can't wait for your testing day so excited

Mum2bewaiting hun you must be highly stressed with the court apperance and all, please don't be disheartened by the :bfn: i know caitlenc was 10 DPO Blondie 11 DPO and mine was 11 DPO so 9 DPO is very lucky if you got even the fainest positive, Finger X'd for you hun

Flowertot I was like you i always feel on the 28th for :witch: then in Feb :witch: came on the 23rd, so that throw me completly out of sorts with OV but something worked as i'm now preggors so let hope your's is the same this month x

caitlenc congrates on you HCG doubling i so wish they would do that test in the uk x

well I think I've done my best for comments and hope i haven't missed anyone out if i have i promise to do better next time xx

Well i think i should do this in some order as it will end up being a tori and george thread day

Welcome to :

21p1eco
Garkat23
loopdido

You'll love it here and you'll so realise it's your second home,

Hope you all enjoy your stay xx

p.s if I've missed anyone out i'm so sorry :hug:

Well i think i should do this in some order as it will end up being a tori and george thread day

Welcome to :

21p1eco
Garkat23
loopdido

You'll love it here and you'll so realise it's your second home,

Hope you all enjoy your stay xx

p.s if I've missed anyone out i'm sorry sorry :hug:
yes you missed me out..:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics