Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Gosh you lot have been busy, I move away from my pc for all of 5 hours and having to spend a good 15 Min reading all your threads

Samzi Have you tested chicken? How many DPO are you chick? (what is the earest?) you really have to stop worrying hunny it's no good for you or little bean (if he's in there) - i know it's easer said than done, PMA!

Stewie I'm so sorry :witch: got you this month but with all the :bfp: that's coming out of this group I positive you will get yours next month just in time for the christmas babies, My bets are on you this time (i have a good feeling)

T'elle and Emie Welcome to the group i'm sure you'll fit in well!!

Caitlenc I think i would be the same with 12 year olds sweaty bodies even with out little roo inside me :rofl:

Emmie i said hi on the 26th to you hunny,
x

Gosh you lot have been busy, I move away from my pc for all of 5 hours and having to spend a good 15 Min reading all your threads

Samzi Have you tested chicken? How many DPO are you chick? (what is the earest?) you really have to stop worrying hunny it's no good for you or little bean (if he's in there) - i know it's easer said than done, PMA!

Stewie I'm so sorry :witch: got you this month but with all the :bfp: that's coming out of this group I positive you will get yours next month just in time for the christmas babies, My bets are on you this time (i have a good feeling)

Caitlenc I think i would be the same with 12 year olds sweaty bodies even with out little roo inside me :rofl:

x
oops!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

x
oops!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

don't worry chick it's so hectic on this thread it's easy to miss something out hun

It is quiet, Tori. I just had another bit of brown cm on my paper when I wiped (sorry for tmi). Should I be worried, what with my numbers goin up and everything?

It is quiet, Tori. I just had another bit of brown cm on my paper when I wiped (sorry for tmi). Should I be worried, what with my numbers goin up and everything?

No hun you shouldn't worry, If it was red blood i would be saying take a trip to the doctors but brown is old it may be your system cleaning it self out, you've got very good HCG levels chick this is a brillant sign that bump is doing well. I do understand how you feel as this has got to be the worse part of being PG as i'm constantly questioning each pain, ich, wee etc, Excepted i haven't had a trip to the hospital like you have. Can you ring you midwife/doctor just to reassure you a little more?

:hug: to you, and sit back and chill chick everything going to be fine! xx

i wouldnt worry, your numbers are going up well, its old blood, and not a lot. try to relax, and remember its quiet common to spot in the first tri and yours isnt even worth calling spotting.

Can someone have a quick peck at my chart and tell me if they see an implantation dip?
Thans all :hugs:
Glad ur blood tests are good Caitlenc x

Thanks, girls, you always make me feel better!:hugs:

Mum2b, unfortunately I never charted, so can't help you there! xo

I suddenly decided that I could see one :rofl:
but then thought maybe I was been over sensitive again....

Can someone have a quick peck at my chart and tell me if they see an implantation dip?
Thans all :hugs:
Glad ur blood tests are good Caitlenc x

Ohhh we need blonsie to look at your temps it looks really good to me but our blondie is the girl to tell you if that's an implant dip, I think it does dip at arroung 10 DPO so this would work out right

Finger xd xx

Just got home and absolutely exhausted after a stressful afternoon so please forgive me if I haven't responded to all your posts today - I might have to give some a miss tonight as I'm about to fall asleep :(

Caitlenc - excellent news about hcg levels - don't worry about a tiny tiny bit of spotting - sounds completely normal and those hcg levels are so high I'd stay positive :)

Samzi - sorry :witch: got you honey but now at least you know exactly what cycle day you are on so can start charting properly this month and work on that :bfp:

Tori - exciting news about your scan :) I'm hoping the time will fly by over the next couple of weeks til we can all see our beans :)

Topazicat - story of running out to car with wet stick in one hand and cbfm in the other had me :rofl:

Mum2bewaiting - implantation dip doesn't have to go anywhere near the coverline so don't worry. There does look like a wee dip but temps are looking good overall - fingers x'd for that :bfp:

OK so my memory is going pearshaped now so will have to quickly skim back over posts to see who I have forgotten :)

Sorry Samzi i have no idea, what CD are you on?

As for me my (.)(.) are REALLY killing me now! Don't remember then hurting this much before :hissy:

Razcox - I'm so sure you are going to get a :bfp: this month. I have everything crossed for you :)

Caitlen - i'm sure the brown cm is nothing to worry about, your hcg levels look excellent.
samzi - that nasty witch is deffo playing games with you. tell her to p**s off!

i got a faint line on the opk today which is classed as negative. does this mean that i have now ovulated? sorry for sounding thick but i'm quite new to all this x

Caitlen - i'm sure the brown cm is nothing to worry about, your hcg levels look excellent.
samzi - that nasty witch is deffo playing games with you. tell her to p**s off!

i got a faint line on the opk today which is classed as negative. does this mean that i have now ovulated? sorry for sounding thick but i'm quite new to all this x

Hi Flowertot - if line is now faint then it means you have ovulated - but get some more :sex: in tonight just to be on safe side :) Have your temps risen yet - fertility friend pinpoints ovulation when you have a temp shift for about 3 days so if your temp has gone up and the line has gone faint then it means the eggy has been released from the traps :)

and speaking of implantation dips - could that be one at 7dpo on your chart Razcox - you chart is looking good this month aswell :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->