Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oh god - got a really horrible bout of nausea just come on - sat here heaving away :( Think m/s is really kicking in now :(

Think I will be in bed in about half an hour at this rate.

Is it to early to buy maternity tops? the reason i say this is i'm not getting to keen or advance but, i recent the fact if i buy a top at the moment in 2 months time i'm not going to be a ble to fit into it and also if i keep on eating at the rate i am i'm going to look in full tri by month 2. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: george is a hungry bugger!

Is it to early to buy maternity tops? the reason i say this is i'm not getting to keen or advance but, i recent the fact if i buy a top at the moment in 2 months time i'm not going to be a ble to fit into it and also if i keep on eating at the rate i am i'm going to look in full tri by month 2. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: george is a hungry bugger!

I don't know about maternity tops - but I so need a much bigger bra - my boobs are so heavy and huge - my 32E is really tight - think I must be going on 32G now :hissy: - God I look like some Jordan look a likey :hissy::hissy:

Oh god - got a really horrible bout of nausea just come on - sat here heaving away :( Think m/s is really kicking in now :(

Oh god they say MS starts @ 6 weeks crist they were'nt wrong for you 6w + 1 d your little ones keen! x x

:hug: for you to make you better, I know how it feels though was the same last night

Caitlen - i'm sure the brown cm is nothing to worry about, your hcg levels look excellent.
samzi - that nasty witch is deffo playing games with you. tell her to p**s off!

i got a faint line on the opk today which is classed as negative. does this mean that i have now ovulated? sorry for sounding thick but i'm quite new to all this x

Hi Flowertot - if line is now faint then it means you have ovulated - but get some more :sex: in tonight just to be on safe side :) Have your temps risen yet - fertility friend pinpoints ovulation when you have a temp shift for about 3 days so if your temp has gone up and the line has gone faint then it means the eggy has been released from the traps :)

my temps are all over the place! cd8- 35.6, cd9- 36.5, cd10- 37.7 and today cd11- 36.9.

i had my +opk on cd 9 and 10. from what i read on FF it says temp goes up after ov but that would mean i ov'ed on cd 9. i'm confused!:hissy:

oh well all we can do is keep :sex: and hope for the best. we did it on cd 9 and 10 and will carry on so hopefully we're covered.

flowertot - do you record your temps on FF? has it pinpointed ovulation for you yet?

Oh god they say MS starts @ 6 weeks crist they were'nt wrong for you 6w + 1 d your little ones keen! x x

:hug: for you to make you better, I know how it feels though was the same last night

I've been feeling a bit of nausea over last few days but this morning I felt so so sick and it cleared up during the day but this evening it looks like it is back. Really hoping it is a sign that hormones are going mad :)

Seems worse when I have an empty stomach - and drinking water all through the day seems to help

Tee hee! I'm working from home today, and look - everyone's online! I think that's a first for me.

Samzi - so sorry the :witch: is playing silly games with you.
Blondie - I'm so jealous of your increasing BBs! I don't hold out much hope for mine as they didn't go up even one cup size last time :(
Razcox - Honestly, it is sounding SO good for you! I can't wait till you test!
Caitlen - Those numbers are fantastic!! Doesn't look like you've got anything to worry about (although of course you will)
Flowertot - sorry, I don't know a thing about charting. Good luck though!!
Tori - Great to see you back! Sounds like you had a lovely break too.

That's not everyone. :hugs: to everyone else. I'm sorry - I'm just no Blondie!

Now that I've mostly caught up... on to me!
AF is due about now, but no sign as yet. I was going to POAS this morning, but was woken early and FORGOT!!! :rofl:
It says on the box you can use it any time of day, but I really don't want to waste it (seeing as I only have the one). I suppose I could always buy some more...

AF is due about now, but no sign as yet. I was going to POAS this morning, but was woken early and FORGOT!!! :rofl:
It says on the box you can use it any time of day, but I really don't want to waste it (seeing as I only have the one). I suppose I could always buy some more...
good luck for tomorrow...:hugs:

Oooh fingers x'd for you - definitely wait for FMU - want to give it the best chance of a :bfp: possible :)

flowertot - do you record your temps on FF? has it pinpointed ovulation for you yet?

it just says i'm likely to ovulate between cd 9 and 12.

it tends to record ovulation after 3 days of temp shift - so will put a cross on your chart probably tomorrow. you can do what I do and put a high temp in for tomorrow now and see if it puts down ovulation for you :)

Right ladies - I am off to bed as so so tired.

Speak to you all tomorrow :)

Sweet dreams and keep those :bfp:s brewing :)

I've been feeling a bit of nausea over last few days but this morning I felt so so sick and it cleared up during the day but this evening it looks like it is back. Really hoping it is a sign that hormones are going mad :)

Seems worse when I have an empty stomach - and drinking water all through the day seems to help

you need to eat little and often chick, i know it sound stupid but it does settle the MS (or DS =Day sickness) and the waters good as being dehydrated makes to feel sick so that nips that in the bud (not whole gulps tho as this has a tendence to come back up sorry TMI)

oohhh good luck tomorrow xx:hug:

Oooh fingers x'd for you - definitely wait for FMU - want to give it the best chance of a :bfp: possible :)

I know I should wait for tomorrow FMU, but it is SO difficult!!
I'm working from home today and just knowing the stick is sitting there, waiting to be Ped on is killing me!! :rofl: :rofl:

But I know I will be so disappointed if I see another BFN. I should wait. Also because my cycle may not be regular at the moment since I only came off bcp at the end of last year...

:hissy: I just wanna POAS!!!!

I know I should wait for tomorrow FMU, but it is SO difficult!!
I'm working from home today and just knowing the stick is sitting there, waiting to be Ped on is killing me!! :rofl: :rofl:

But I know I will be so disappointed if I see another BFN. I should wait. Also because my cycle may not be regular at the moment since I only came off bcp at the end of last year...

:hissy: I just wanna POAS!!!!

Thats the main reason I did yesterday :rofl: I was beginning to gat withdrawal symptoms... and feel as if I was doing something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->