Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oooh fingers x'd for you - definitely wait for FMU - want to give it the best chance of a :bfp: possible :)

I know I should wait for tomorrow FMU, but it is SO difficult!!
I'm working from home today and just knowing the stick is sitting there, waiting to be Ped on is killing me!! :rofl: :rofl:

But I know I will be so disappointed if I see another BFN. I should wait. Also because my cycle may not be regular at the moment since I only came off bcp at the end of last year...

:hissy: I just wanna POAS!!!!

Good luck for when you do do it.

Morning ladies!! Seems very quiet on here this morning, everyone must be having a lie in :)

Freyasmum - I really get where you are coming from as i cracked this morning and POAS even though i knew i shouldn't!!! My boobs hurt so much and i felt so sick this morning i just couldn't resist but guess what it was a :bfn: just like i knew it would be :hissy: i am so mad at myself gerrrrrrr. Oh well i will now wait until sat/sun to test again . . . .

Happy April Fools day :happydance:
Well, I got a....
:bfn:
but I don't mind today cos my body knows it can play tricks on me this morning :yipee::yipee: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
also temp went back up again this morning (please look at chart :)) and i have woken up thirsty with heavy bb's (ff has only given me 57 points thou :saywhat:
Am thinking will test again sunday, do u think that that will allow enough time if it is an implantation dip??
Hows every1 else this fine morning???
:happydance::happydance:

morning.

af not here properly yet but im feeling so rough with a cold/sore throat/headache/earache. you name it i have it :lol:

Not a good day :(

Well, I got a....
but I don't mind today cos my body knows it can play tricks on me this morning :yipee::yipee: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
also temp went back up again this morning (please look at chart :)) and i have woken up thirsty with heavy bb's (ff has only given me 57 points thou :saywhat:
Am thinking will test again sunday, do u think that that will allow enough time if it is an implantation dip??

Morning hun,

Your temps are looking great it i do say so my self 11 DPO whenis the :witch:
Due? finger xd she'll bugger off on her broom stick and not return!!

Morning ladies!! Seems very quiet on here this morning, everyone must be having a lie in :)

Freyasmum - I really get where you are coming from as i cracked this morning and POAS even though i knew i shouldn't!!! My boobs hurt so much and i felt so sick this morning i just couldn't resist but guess what it was a :bfn: just like i knew it would be :hissy: i am so mad at myself gerrrrrrr. Oh well i will now wait until sat/sun to test again . . . .

I knew you'd give in :rofl: but your one :bfn: away from the :bfp: we all have high hopes for you hunny. and don't be mad with yourself i POAS from 6 DPO this time around and then got my BFP

Well, I got a....

Morning hun,

Your temps are looking great it i do say so my self 11 DPO whenis the :witch:
Due? finger xd she'll bugger off on her broom stick and not return!!

Why, thank you Tori :)
FF has changed her 2 sun, although I'm not expecting her on time as last month was a 42 day cycle... hhmmm
I'm not sure why I'm so bloody cheerful.... nothing has changed from 2 days ago :rofl:

Now that I've mostly caught up... on to me!
AF is due about now, but no sign as yet. I was going to POAS this morning, but was woken early and FORGOT!!! :rofl:
It says on the box you can use it any time of day, but I really don't want to waste it (seeing as I only have the one). I suppose I could always buy some more...

have you tested yet chick? and how can you forget to POAS that like forgetting to breath, :rofl: honestly my life first thing in a morning is wake up at 6.13 (on the dot with out the aid of an alarm clock) shuve the temp stick under pit, write down temp stumble down stairs pee in a pot, put stick in pot wait 30 seconds then go do hair, put kettle on come back to stick see that i'm still preggers do a little happy dance and then the whole things repeated on a dailey bases :rofl: god i need a life

I did that on Monday, I think it waas the thought of doing something positive... we are off to my brothers for tea tonight, think I will take the car (it is walking distance, giving the dog a decent walk) and use that along with the excuse of working tomorrow for not having a drink :happydance: :cloud9:

well im going to be testing around sat/sun aswell razcox so we can be nervous wrecks together :rofl:
oh i hope its a big fat bfp for you tomorrow freyasmum!
my pma is rapidly decreasing! my boobs are already starting to hurt! at around the same time they usually do before af :sad1:
im just so yearning for my bfp!

I knew you'd give in :rofl: but your one :bfn: away from the :bfp: we all have high hopes for you hunny. and don't be mad with yourself i POAS from 6 DPO this time around and then got my BFP

LOL, its a problem this POAS lark. I am going out on sat to buy some digi and superdrug HPT. Then i can POAS to my hearts content! When i get my :bfp: i am going to track the lines every 48 hours to make sure all is ok. I reallt think this is going to be a good month.

Here is my chart for anyone that wants a look. CM is still creamy, boobs hurt, my nose is still running and bunged up but i have no other fluy feelings and felt really really sick this morning. It can't ALL be in my head surely.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

well im going to be testing around sat/sun aswell razcox so we can be nervous wrecks together :rofl:
my pma is rapidly decreasing! my boobs are already starting to hurt! at around the same time they usually do before af :sad1:

don't forget that the symptoms of pregnancy and af can be very similar :hug:

don't forget that the symptoms of pregnancy and af can be very similar :hug:

I agree, its natures way of confusing the hell out of us! :hug: and PMA coming your way hun xxx

Well, I got a....
lookinggood hun I think you can see more of a dip now..:yipee::hugs:

LOL, its a problem this POAS lark. I am going out on sat to buy some digi and superdrug HPT. Then i can POAS to my hearts content! When i get my :bfp: i am going to track the lines every 48 hours to make sure all is ok. I reallt think this is going to be a good month.

Here is my chart for anyone that wants a look. CM is still creamy, boobs hurt, my nose is still running and bunged up but i have no other fluy feelings and felt really really sick this morning. It can't ALL be in my head surely.

good luck hun your chart looks great...:yipee::hugs:

my af still isnt here like usual :hissy:

feeling like death and not amused that shes messing me about

Good Morning, Ladies!!:hugs:

Wow, you girls have been busy bees!! Just took me 20 minutes to catch up!:rofl:

Samzi, sorry :witch: is messing you about. Hang in there, hunni.:hugs:

Freyasmum, you must TEST!!!!!:happydance:

Razcox, I am so sure this is your month...can't wait to see that :bfp:!

Tori, i think your morning routine sounds fab!:rofl: Give lil' George a pat for me!

Blondie, so sorry that m/s has gotten you...I am dreading that myself. But obviously your hormones are RAGING!:happydance:

Mum2be & Meemee, fingers Xed for your testing this weekend, bring on those :bfp:'s!!

:hug:To anyone I missed, pregnancy brain has kicked in!:rofl:

Well, I am feeling good this morning, although terribly tired as we went to see ashow last night, and didn't get home until 11. BB's still sore, otherwise pretty much no symptoms. Brown cm has disappeared again, thanks to all you ladies for your reassuring words, they definitely helped calm me down!:hugs:

Well, off to work. Have a fab day girlies!!:hug:

No it's not all in your head hunny the nose thing is becoming a positive symptom over time CM is really good as it would dyr up if :witch: was due ohhhh I'm getting giddy for you :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->