Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning ladies,

Well Thing are spiffing here me and George are eating my family out of house and home, appart from hot cross buns i don't think he likes them very much as it tasted very good when i was eating it but then 30 min later i was talking to the toilet again,

BB are getting bigger so i went to Meadowhell (thats a shopping center for those who have never heard of it) and coouldn't find bugger all, apart from a pair of boots (which is always a happy shop) and i'm going to justify the new buy to DH by saying there for me and george's intrest!

DH decided he needed a little chat when i return home for work last night, as he's a little concerned that he wont be able to :sex: as he know's little george is up there, Bless i think i need to buy him the Big pregnacy book for men. I did say it would come natural but I really can't be doing with out :sex: for the next 9 months it's not natual, Hay hoo the things we go through for little ones :rofl:

Hope you girlies are ok and well!!

:dust:

To you all

im going to test in the morning if AF still isnt here like she usually is. Something isnt right!!

Now that I've mostly caught up... on to me!
AF is due about now, but no sign as yet. I was going to POAS this morning, but was woken early and FORGOT!!! :rofl:
It says on the box you can use it any time of day, but I really don't want to waste it (seeing as I only have the one). I suppose I could always buy some more...

Oooh fingers x'd for you - definitely wait for FMU - want to give it the best chance of a :bfp: possible :)

Hi Blonde I am moving on dont fit in here...

AF is due about now, but no sign as yet. I was going to POAS this morning, but was woken early and FORGOT!!! :rofl:
It says on the box you can use it any time of day, but I really don't want to waste it (seeing as I only have the one). I suppose I could always buy some more...

Oooh fingers x'd for you - definitely wait for FMU - want to give it the best chance of a :bfp: possible :)

Emie, don't leave!! Of course you fit in here!:hugs:

Emie, don't leave!! Of course you fit in here!:hugs:
Your so kind dont worry about me :hugs:

Afternoon my lovelies :)

God what a day I'm having - got a man round fitting a new central heating boiler for me and so I'm working at home, got no heating and no running water. Great for when you need to drink constantly!

Cats are going mental at drilling noise coming from kitchen and I'm sat here trying to work. Someone please let me out of here :)

Got heartburn today rather than nausea - haven't decided which is worst yet!

God what a day I'm having - got a man round fitting a new central heating boiler for me and so I'm working at home, got no heating and no running water. Great for when you need to drink constantly!

Cats are going mental at drilling noise coming from kitchen and I'm sat here trying to work. Someone please let me out of here :)

Urgh i hate heart burn so i would go with that! :) Poor you putting up with all the drilling, but at least the boiler is getting sorted.

I am now sick to death of mucus, my don't think i have ever used so many tissues. :hissy: Getting pulling/crampy pains now to add to the ichy/sore/achy/heavy boobs. I hope this is all brewing up to a :bfp: or i am going to really know about it if :witch: arrives.

Urgh i hate heart burn so i would go with that! :) Poor you putting up with all the drilling, but at least the boiler is getting sorted.

I am now sick to death of mucus, my don't think i have ever used so many tissues. :hissy: Getting pulling/crampy pains now to add to the ichy/sore/achy/heavy boobs. I hope this is all brewing up to a :bfp: or i am going to really know about it if :witch: arrives.

It all sounds really positive Razcox - and I got a :bfn: on 10dpo so don't lose heart yet :)

Morning ladies!! Seems very quiet on here this morning, everyone must be having a lie in :)

Freyasmum - I really get where you are coming from as i cracked this morning and POAS even though i knew i shouldn't!!! My boobs hurt so much and i felt so sick this morning i just couldn't resist but guess what it was a :bfn: just like i knew it would be :hissy: i am so mad at myself gerrrrrrr. Oh well i will now wait until sat/sun to test again . . . .

I did that on Monday, I think it waas the thought of doing something positive... we are off to my brothers for tea tonight, think I will take the car (it is walking distance, giving the dog a decent walk) and use that along with the excuse of working tomorrow for not having a drink :happydance: :cloud9:

Oooh mum2bewaiting - your chart is looking very good today - a nice rise after a dip? :)

Morning ladies!! Seems very quiet on here this morning, everyone must be having a lie in :)

Freyasmum - I really get where you are coming from as i cracked this morning and POAS even though i knew i shouldn't!!! My boobs hurt so much and i felt so sick this morning i just couldn't resist but guess what it was a :bfn: just like i knew it would be :hissy: i am so mad at myself gerrrrrrr. Oh well i will now wait until sat/sun to test again . . . .

I did that on Monday, I think it waas the thought of doing something positive... we are off to my brothers for tea tonight, think I will take the car (it is walking distance, giving the dog a decent walk) and use that along with the excuse of working tomorrow for not having a drink :happydance: :cloud9:

Oooh mum2bewaiting - your chart is looking very good today - a nice rise after a dip? :)

I hope so, I have become absessive, which I never said I was gonna do!
DH had to practically, no physically drag me past the mamas and papas shop on sun cos i wanted to go in and play lets pretend...
:hissy::hissy::blush::blush:

I have just noticed that I'm the only unpreggars 1 viewing this atm, whats all that about???? ;)

I'm viewing it too and i am not preggers (Confirmed) yet!

im not either :rofl:

though i still havent had/got AF properly :trouble:

Right Ladies I need to POAS Now, i've got the urge as i haven't for all of 24-48hrs which i think is a bit long! don't know how you are lasting Blondie with 1 FRER and 1 CB i've still got 10 IC 1 FRER and 1 CB whoo whooo can pee till my hearts content lol

Right Ladies I need to POAS Now, i've got the urge as i haven't for all of 24-48hrs which i think is a bit long! don't know how you are lasting Blondie with 1 FRER and 1 CB i've still got 10 IC 1 FRER and 1 CB whoo whooo can pee till my hearts content lol

then go pee on em... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->