Team No-Test!

Yes i'm like clockwork when it comes to my period, my cycles are normally 24-26 days. So i'll see what happens and if the witch doesn't show today or tomorrow maybe i will just hold off and test on April 2nd with the rest of you ladies!

GL to everyone! Give me a "B"... give me an "F"... give me a "P"... GO BFP!!!!

OOh Noni that sounds gooooooood!! Hope its the BFP heading your way!!

Beetle - I will be logging on to check results as soon as I have tested on Saturday! Gonna use FMU etc so heres hoping (even tho I feel like Im out already). Theres always hope!

Come on girls!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noni, so glad to know I'm not the only one not having any major symptoms. I've been feeling a bit funny in the tummy, but absolutely no sore bbs! It confuses me, but I'm going with the positive energy that it could actually be a symptom for me since I usually get pretty sore.

Of course, all of this my first "real" cycle on no hormones since my ovarian drilling surgery - not quite sure what my body does naturally these days!!

I'm going to be pretty peeved if AF comes my way!

Yeah katyberry hopefully being symptomless will lead to our BFP's... I'll keep my fx and everything crossed for you!!

:dust: to ALL!!

Plutosblue, CONGRATULATIONS!!! P.S. What does the 3+ at the bottom of your test window mean?

Hi Anabella.

The 3+ means that she is over 3 weeks pregnant. It a clear blue digi that tells you how far gone you are as part of the result. Im not sure how accurate the timing is but Ive heard the actual tests are fab!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

noni and katy! same her - i usually get extremely sore bbs at about 2-3 dpo and this month absolutely nothing!

i have my fingers aaand toes crossed for everyone on this thread and i cannot wait for the 3rd when most of us have tested already!

mort: thank you for your optimism, i try to keep PMA... my mum said she didnt have any symptoms (3 pregnancies) until about 10 weeks, so yaaaay i am still in with a chance! :)

anyone tell me if drinking coffee in the 2ww is bad? i tried to stay away but the last week of uni is approaching and i just NEED to be all focused and full of energy to do all my presentations and assignments, so i am back at 2 cups a day!

lots of :dust: and lovelovelove

:hug: xx

In all of my pregnancy books, I've ready that a cup (or even two) of coffee a day is fine throughout pregnancy. I've just cut down to half-caff - just can't give it completely up! Just don't have those huge mugs. I think a serving of coffee is only 6 ounces, so be careful!

Plutosblue - March 30 - OUR FIRST BFP!!! CONGRATS!!!
Noni - April 1
Sanona2 - April 1
Debzie - April 2
LadyL - April 2
Katyberry - April 2
Beetle - April 2
Farmerswifey - April 2
Arimas - April 3
Bumblebee - April 4
Kirstiedenman - April 4
Jetset - April 5
Mrscupcake - April 5
Poppy80 -
Morticia - April 9
Anabella - April 12

PMA Team No-Test! GO US!!!:kiss:

Hey mate..i'm gonna test April 4th. x

Im being very patient and waiting my last day out before I can test. Af is not here yet (touchwood) but there is plenty of time for her to get me!!
Just hoping she doesnt show up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,

well AF was supposed to show up yesterday and still no sign of her and don't feel like she's coming anytime soon. I didn't test yet, partly because I'm a bit scared to test, I don't think I can handle a BFN and also because my mornings start at 4am and they are pretty hectic.

I was thinking of maybe testing when I get home from work or maybe just waiting until Sat morning as I only have one test left from last month.

I'm just being a chicken and I should just test and get it over with! I really thought AF was coming but she hasn't showed her face which really surprises me, I'm never late. Well I guess if she doesn't show up by today, then I'm definitely late because my cycles range from 24-26 days.

Hope everyone else is doing great and Baby Dust to all!!

Maybe we should be called Team No-Symptoms?!! I too have heard that that's a good sign - lots of preggy ladies say the month they got their BFP was a surprise precisely because they didn't feel anything specific! Woo!

Noni hun, excited for you to test...but every day you delay it increases your chances of getting a BFP anyway because it will show up stronger, so don't worry if you want to delay to this weekend! when you do it, will you do it with your OH? that may help if you're scared or nervous? :hugs: (have moved you to tomorrow with the other girls so you have tonnes of support from them too!)

P.S for anyone who doesn't get their BFP right away, remember you can take part in testing part 2 a few days later as it might just be too early! P...M...A! So exciting that so many of you are doing it together tomorrow - go on girls, you can do it!!!

Team No-Symptoms
Plutosblue - March 30 - OUR FIRST BFP!!! CONGRATS!!!
Sanona2 - April 1
Noni - April 2
Debzie - April 2
LadyL - April 2
Katyberry - April 2
Beetle - April 2
Farmerswifey - April 2
Arimas - April 3
Bumblebee - April 4
Kirstiedenman - April 4
Poppy80 - April 4
Jetset - April 5
Mrscupcake - April 5
Morticia - April 9
Anabella - April 12

GO TEAM!!!

thanks Morticia...

yeah better test on sat. morning with my DH by my side, need the support. I couldn't handle all this without him and without all you lovely ladies. Thanks so much!! :hugs:

:dust:

So sorry ladies I caved in this morning because my temps were up again. :bfn: Not as gutted this month for some reason, think its because I have thought all along that this was not my month. Going to re-test in a few more days if the witch doesnot show. Thankyou ladies for all your support and wishing you all the luck in the worls. x x

Owww I should be out as I also caved in! I'm a pregnancy test junkie! Lol. Yeah so it was a BFN. But I'm only CD26 in a 32-33 day cycle and 9 dpo. I dont feel disappointed because I'm still not out yet and it's only our first month of trying this time round. Been getting loads of symptoms which makes me think I'm not going to be pregnant because like Mort says no symptom is often a good sign as that's what I found with my LO. Although I did feel like af was about to start (lower back pains and abdo cramps) which I've been getting loads of! Who knows, but there's no rush :) I don't mind if it's a bfn this month xx

I'm determined to wait til 5th now because tomorrow is my sons 1st birthday, Sunday mother day, Monday an exam (and I'll need to concentrate for that) and then tues is test date!

Just catching up on you lovely ladies - anyone got their BFP yet?! :haha:

I had no real symptoms at all, no CM, no sickness, no nothing. The only things I noticed are that my boobies have increased about half a cup size and haven't went down and I was having some cramping, I thought it was AF on her merry way!

Went to the doctors today, he didn't give me a due date as he is just as confused as me so I have a midwife appointment on the 28th to have bloods/scan to see where on earth I am :haha:

I hope it brings lots of good luck dust to the rest of you all xxxxxxxxxx

Feel very hungry now - all the time, like I could eat a horse :haha: Watch out horses!!

Oops - I tested a day early. Just couldn't wait, so we did it when my DH got home from work.

A big ol' + sign stared up at me, clear as day! Yay!! BFP!

Hoping the same for the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->