Team:- on a weight loss mission

Welcome mistress anon x
Well i finally weighed myself today and the weight i put back on has gone again so i'm back to a stone lost so far, now just to lose about 6 more x

hi all

bernie p dont worry you can do it !!! just keep focused on what its for ! ill support ya matey,

welcome mistress anon no reason to feel alone on this forum theres a team for everything you can think of,

i am on weight watchers and have been loosing weight mroe slowly than usual, well im supposed to have 28 points but have been having between 22-26 and my friend says if i dont eat my points i wont loose weight, which i thought was mad cause surely by eating less i would loose it !! apparently not, any way annoyed at the lack of weight i have lost recently, i went out with hubby a couple of night ago and after having a day of fruit for breakfast salad for dinner i ended up having a curry on the night and have lost 4lbs punds this week !!! which is fab so goes to show girlies you have to eat enough of the right stuff to do it

lou x

So Lou_ap...
How does weight watchers work? Do they charge for letting you in or something? With this economy I don't even want to pay a gym, i rather save as much as I can for the baby I want so badly :thumbup:
BTW congrats on your 4 pounds loss and thanks to both for the welcoming!!

hiya weight watchers is a diet club but i just follow the plan, im a nurse and work shift patterns so cant gurantee getting to the classes, tis works on a points system where you are given so many points based on you weight, occupation, height etc and then all foods equal a certain amount of points, for example a banana is 1 and a half points a packet of walkers crisps are 4 and a half, you point your foods and you can eat what you want as long as you stay in your points,

i find it a good diet to follow to loose weight and have lost 4 stone previously on this diet (but i put it back on !!!!) this time ive lost about 1st and a half which is equivilant to 21 pounds in USA, its not the healthiest diet it works on low saturated fats but you can eat some foods which are high in sugars and not always healthy !

but it works as a fix to help change your eating patterns before cutting stuff out
hope that helps matey,
louise x x

p.s they do charge for letting you in but you can be refered to them by your doctor and then its free to go ! thats what i did but i give up going to the class as i couldnt go to the classes because of work, i weigh myself at home now

I've got the books from WW so I can work to the points without the cost of the meetings.
But then there's a bit of an incentive to get weighed with everyone.

I've got a new wii fit and its fab - it tracks my weight - I've lost 3 pounds - OK - so over ages but 7 pounds to go and I'll finally be at my ideal.

Best of luck ladies xxxxx

Hello ladies,
congrats on your 4lb loss lou, how did you get refered by your doctor? mine recommended i went to weight watchers but he didn't refer me so it was free. Well hope your all having a good day x

Hiya.

I had a weight loss ticker too but I took it off 'cos it wasn't going anywhere :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->