Team:- on a weight loss mission

Hello ladies,
Missingbubs i started going to slimming world but only actually lasted 2 weeks lol but i have cut back on sweet things (my downfall) and i've stopped snacking between meals i just need to stop snacking on a evening now. Good luck with your diet i'm not sure about the calorie intake though i don't know whats safe, hopefully someone else does x
Sorry witch got you blondenklutzi i don't blame you for wanting to eat i do when she gets me, i hope she stays away this cycle x
Good luck scrub grub i hope you get some answers soon x

seriously.. jsut ate 4 mini butterfinger bars. someone stop me, I can't stop my self!

Whats a butterfinger bar? sounds fattening lol i'm just going to have a bit of swiss roll lol x

Per wikipedia: Butterfinger is the name of a candy bar made by Nestlé. It has a flaky, orange-colored center somewhat similar in texture and taste to peanut brittle, that is coated in chocolate.
But it's not like that at all. It's all flaky, and carmely, and peanut buttery, but chewy and chocolately and sweet.. and sweet.. and fattening... mmm. I suck. I'm back up 6lbs, but I'm tellin my self that's from all the :bfp: bloating.. I'll cry when I'm just getting bigger again and there is no :bfp: that and I dont' think you can start putting on weight this fast.

ah you see i don't like peanut butter so they wouldn't do it for me lol have you tested yet? what length cycles do you have? x

Scrubgrub, Have you tested? How exciting. I've got my fingers crossed for you. Weighed myself this morning and I've dropped 4lbs since Monday. That's 1lb a day. Yey!!!

Well done missingbubs thats brilliant i haven't weighed myself since last monday cause i go to my dad's to weigh myself and i haven't managed to catch him in this week yet so i'm unsure of my weight i hope i haven't put on x

Well done missingbubs thats brilliant i haven't weighed myself since last monday cause i go to my dad's to weigh myself and i haven't managed to catch him in this week yet so i'm unsure of my weight i hope i haven't put on x

Well good luck for when you do weigh in. How do you think you have done? Are you confident? x

Not very confident i'm still eating alot less than i used to but i am still eating some chocolate plus my AF is due around next week so if i don't weigh myself soon i'll be bloated from been due on but at least its a excuse lol x

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who has stayed the same (again). It seems no matter what I do I just can’t seem to lose any of this bloody weight! I am going to try extra hard over the next couple of weeks as it would be nice to get the scales moving again.

Saying that though more than anything I am trying to stop my weight going up anymore which at the moment I am managing to do. I’m very aware that some people say when they come off the pill they put on weight and I am determined that I don’t want that to happen so I’m going to do all I can to stop it.

I think I need to look at everything – my eating and my exercise to see whereabouts I could be going wrong at the moment I am on the edge of going down into the next stone bracket but for some reason I can’t quite seem to break down into it.

Oh Smileyshazza.* I can hear how frustrated you are. Sounds like your body could do with a shock as it has got a bit complacent with your diet. Have you tried eating different foods? I know I get stuck in a rut of eating the same meals week in week out. Maybe try different colours of fruit and veg. I know quorn is a lot lower in fat than mince and makes a great chilli. Just a few ideas... anything is worth a try to kick start your weight loss again. Good luck hun. :hug:

Hello ladies
How are you?
Smileyshazza like you said you are doing well not to put weight on and thats good but i would try what missngbubs said you might just need a bit of a change good luck x
How are you missingbubs?
Well another 2lb's off so thats my first stone i can't believe i've done it i know this sounds silly but hopefully i'll get a bfp next week and i'll start putting all the weight back on at least i've taken a stone off before i pile loads on lol x

Congatulations. One stone is fantastic :happydance:, but for god sake, Change your ticker!!! It still says 12lbs!!
I'm doing well thankyou. Day 9 so I've stocked up on clear blue opks ready for my 1st month of SMEP... wish me luck. X

Good luck missingbubs, i wish my hubby had the energy to try smep i'd love to try that if i'm not this cycle, i've changed my ticker 14lb's doesn't look as exciting as 1 stone though lol. How is everyone today? x

Well the witch got me today which means i can try to lose some more weight before i get pregnant. How is everyone else? x

can i join you? just went to dietician, she prescribed xenical. on her scales im 118kg. but becoz i dont go back to her for another 4 weeks im going to use my home scales which i way in at 18stone 2lb.

been ttc for 1 yr now, just had blood test n hubby having semen analysis. get results in 6 wks. was diagnosed with pcos at age 13.

i think if i lose weight my pcos will subside.

Hey girls. I need some sodding motivation to lose a stone. We pay about £80 a month for gym membership but I never go!
I've put off losing weight with the whole - its not good for TTC - excuse but 6 months down the line I'm not PG and I'm still overweight!

So... Got myself a shiny new ticker and need some motivation.
Doesn't help that OH is sitting next to me with a mahoosive bag of Doritos!

Hello ladies
How are you all?
Well i've not been weighed since last time i really must go round to my dad's and get weighed again, i had a dream the other night that i'd put it all back on i hope not i won't be impressed.
Welcome Manchester1 and Cazd and good luck x

Heya. I put on a stone when I came off the pill and it was a long old slog after that to shift 3 stones.
But you'll do it - without the bcp fighting with your hormones - it should be a lot easier.

I lost 3 pounds last week and I've started on ww points counting after thinking my 'Healthy' fruit corner would be a good snack. Hrumph - compared it to OH's crisp packet and it was worse!!!

So... 17 points a day. That's got to do it right?!!

Hi ladies,
Cazd those fruit corners are so nice but yet so fattening how typical is that all the nice foods are bad lol good luck with your points x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->