Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

Morayo's pink entry:

https://www.babyandbump.com/image.php?u=10151&dateline=1228169187

hey babes, if you think you understand give it a go :D

im still having those cramps i soke about cld they be o cramps, what do those feel like anyway?

Oww i just saw the movie trailer for "Twilight", looks like a fab movie :D

I used to read a manga with such a story called "vampire knights" very addictive haha

https://www.twilightthemovie.com/

im trying lunaty but stilla klutz. want to take a quick shower brb!

Ovulation cramps feel like an long dull ache or stabbing pain in one side that is sometimes worse when you move. That's what mine have always felt like anyway, as i get them almost every month. These cramps were low, pulling pains like when AF is coming. I'm off now, night :sleep: x

ok im back was feeling a bit uncomfortable so went to take a shower, having backache and lower belly ache like af is coming on!wtf?

hmm well, hope the shower helped :)
Well how many DPO are you again, it may be trying to implant?

Good night Ivory !

really think ts implanting, im blushing!pray so!

nighty Leo..

Well it generally implant from 7 to 12 DPO so there is a good chance that it is..!!!!!
Keep an eye out for spotting hun but remember that not everyone gets that ;)

Yay im so excited for you!!! When are you gonna test?!

I meant im on cd13 sorry not dpo, im thinking mayb its just my O coming but checked cp its hard and low like midlow.cm is thick and creamy not egg white. im confused like i said be4. i read somewhere that sometimes one gets fertile immediately after af, the only thing ive done differently is change my pre conception vits? fx im still on the right track and i catch the egg ifs its come down already if not it had better wait for my hun to get back or get caught by my standby spermies.lol. wahtcahtink?

you should have had at least watery or EWCM i think to have had O.. :)
id hubby already gone? if not id get some more :sex: in, if he has then i hope you will O within the next 3 days if you havnt already :D

CP can chance a couple of times a day so no real good thing to base upcoming O on..
Im pretty sur ethose pains are oncoming O though hun :)
hahaha maybe you shoudl ask your hunny to leave you some int he fridge and use a turkey basher... sorry TMI i know hahaha

youll catch that eggy, dont worry hun!

well i did have the ewcm then checked cp morn n night too. well, fx for bfp still, there is nothin i can do now but pray! pray and pray!pma

Well if you already had ewcm then i dotn think there is anything to worry about, those cramps are most likely O having been.. :)

Sweets have a nice night and dream of nice things aye !

hi girls am i the first one here today? just got back from work and im fagged out. im definitely having an early nite today

hi girls well just wanted to no after you have your :bfp: opks want is your cm like

how are all you :hugs:

why do u ask whats ur cm like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back