Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

morning girls hope all is glad you like the idea of smep thants hope it works
and gives me my much wanted :bfp:

how are u guys:hugs:

well it's certainly worth a go :)

What do the others think?!

well it's certainly worth a go :)

What do the others think?!
i have spoke to othier people on here and alot said there got there:bfp: frist time doing this so heres hoping . of to take bel to nursery now see you later xx

hi girls hpe your all ok well i think im in the 2ww now so heres hoping cant get out of my head that its noy my month dont no why .

please let me have my xmas:bfp::hugs:

yuo and Ivory should take some belly shots and post them :D

:rofl: The belly I have at the moment is solely due to bloating!! Not sure that's really something you want or need to see!! By the time I have any kind of a proper bump to show off we will all be in the pregnancy forum and then we can start a thread entitled "Team Rainbow Bumps". I'm looking forward to it :hugs:

Now, Ms Leo. I don't want to be hearing any of this, I don't think it's my month, cos I'm sure we'll be seeing a :bfp: from you very soon. I didn't think it was my month and look what happened! The SMEP plan certainly seems like a great way to go. Make sure you post all of your 2ww symptoms on here so that we can analyse them with you. Lots of baby :dust: sweetheart.

And Sam and Sammie, hope you're throwing yourself into your new cycles this weekend!! :hug:

xxxxx

:rofl: The belly I have at the moment is solely due to bloating!! Not sure that's really something you want or need to see!! By the time I have any kind of a proper bump to show off we will all be in the pregnancy forum and then we can start a thread entitled "Team Rainbow Bumps". I'm looking forward to it :hugs:

Now, Ms Leo. I don't want to be hearing any of this, I don't think it's my month, cos I'm sure we'll be seeing a :bfp: from you very soon. I didn't think it was my month and look what happened! The SMEP plan certainly seems like a great way to go. Make sure you post all of your 2ww symptoms on here so that we can analyse them with you. Lots of baby :dust: sweetheart.

And Sam and Sammie, hope you're throwing yourself into your new cycles this weekend!! :hug:

xxxxx

thanks hun cant help thinking its gonna take forever. but heres to:bfp: all round

hi guys sorry i went ofline abruptly lastnite, i was a bit under the weather, but now im ok, oh and i had a row the nighj before so no bd and i was just so depressed that maybe i had lost the egg for the month, so i didnt really feel like chatting, but fortunately we made up for lost time last nite. he he he

so what s this about smep? i found the titbit rather interesting i think i will google it as well!leo dnt give up when u havent even tried! ivoryapril couldnt even beleive her bfp when she got it but she was at least hopeful till the last minute so pls na af is a good sign and ure in the 2ww so pls bring on the symtoms lets analyse ok? thats what team rainbow is about!

carrieb its great to see u again. i roaring to join u! how are u and hows the bean doing?

so what s this about smep? i found the titbit rather interesting i think i will google it as well!leo dnt give up when u havent even tried! ivoryapril couldnt even beleive her bfp when she got it but she was at least hopeful till the last minute so pls na af is a good sign and ure in the 2ww so pls bring on the symtoms lets analyse ok? thats what team rainbow is about!

Mornins people, :) we missed you here!!! Was wonderin what was goin on! Ivory hasnt been online for a little while either... hmmmm:cry:

Well good to hear you made up for yuor lost time, the row wasnt about temping was it :dohh:

I put some info and a link in this threat regarding SMEP, have a look at it it is rather interesting ^^! Im gonna give it a go this month aswell as using my OPK's and temping, hopefully this time i will catch my surge and i can prepare a bit better if it's gonna be a long cycle again !!! Oww and ofcourse i proudly presented hubby with the preseed i stocked hahaha, he was just rolling his eyes at m and sayd as long as it's wet Muhahahahah..

Ill keep yuo all posted on my progress :D And i belive both Leo and Morayo will be in their TWW now :wohoo: so how you feelin girls ;)

carrieb its great to see u again. i roaring to join u! how are u and hows the bean doing?

Sorry hun, DH commondered the laptop to play footie games (tsk, Men!). I'm good thanks, although have had a rotten cold this week. It's dried up a bit now but it's left me so exhausted haven't been able to go to work the last couple of days :blush:. DH put his foot down and said I have to rest for bean's sake. I know he's right, it's just v. hard cos don't want to tell anyone at work yet, and although they've been fine about me taking the time off, think they'd understand a bit better if they knew about the bean, and I'd feel less like I was shirking then!

How are things with you? How many days are you into your cycle now? xx

im here hun im in chat room

xxxxx

nownow, we will need something to compare the growing belly too!! So dont be shy :p Besides Tigerlady is doin it, so should you guys!!! It will keep us busy and will prepare us with whats to come ;).. But of course you can decide for yourself once youve got a little bump to show off!!! (Maybe measure your bell then once a week>?!:blush: You can always post it in your journal (weve got the link on the 1st page) :D

So well ive got hopes for this cycle.. im stil not to sure if that Colposcopy is gonna ruin it... it's on the 12th of Dec, and i suspect it's gonna be right in my fertile time and i might have to wait with :sex: then :( Maybe ill get lucky though and ill feel up to it or O is a bit after that :baby:

Well i am heading in the shower, see you guys a bit later!!!

:hug:

hi girls hope your all ok well ok but i cant shack the feeling that its not my month were are all you in your cycle when will u all test :hugs:

Ivory hasnt been online for a little while either... hmmmm:cry:

I know, I'm missing her too! But I know she's staying with family and is unlikely to be able to get back online until Sunday. And of course she's cosying up with OH after breaking the news to him. Can't wait to hear how she got on.

Sammie, just seen what you said about rowing with OH. Glad everything is ok now. We were a bit neglectful of :sex:ing in the lead up to ovulation which made me think we probably didn't have much of a chance but it only takes one little :spermy: to fertilise that egg, and we obviously caught it at the last minute! I'm sure last nite's activities would have done the job!! And there's nothing better than make-up sex :winkwink:

so leo are u trying the smep?
yer hun its going i hope think im about 1dpo so im in the 2ww so here hoping for my baby leo :bfp: al round for xmas:hugs:

yay, carrie b , lunaty, glad to hear from u guys was about to go to bed but now ill stick around a bit longer, no lunaty it wasnt about temping actually but iy had to do with bd and my oh being so uncoporative and him thinking im obsessed with ttc. he apologised though in a sweet way and started kissing me and all just in the middle of my message to you so i just logged off and accepted his apology all the way ha ha ha. ur man sounds reall cool, "as long as its wet", sometimes my oh is like that other times he can be so rigid and missionary.lol. yes i guess im in the 2ww though im actually meant to O in thursday but from all indications ive done so already though im getting some twinges in my belly and cp is moving back down now! i guess ill see how it goes on thursday. oh is travelling on monday though so that meants if i do O on thursday , i might not have any spermies there!sob! i just have to get some pre seed tomorow! i must ! i must!lol

i did do an opk yesterday though and it was negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->