-*- teen tbh -*-

Gosh Nathaniel is making me bawl today. A few months ago we got some guinea pigs (he loves them, so I thought why not) one of them got ill and was supposedly being dealt with on vets medication. To put it midly, I got very attached to them as they were so gentle with Nathaniel and liked sitting in my jacket sleeves. To my horror yesterday morning, I woke to a pretty nasty looking dead guinea pig (the ill one) and went over to the other two in a seperate cage to see one dead in there too. I freaked as hubby was at work and called my parents around. I couldn't bare taking them out and one piggy is still okay and with us at the moment. Parents went out in the garden to try and deal with the dead bodies and rushed in to tell me my rabbits were all dead in their hutches. Cue: bawling my eyes out as my rabbits are the world to me.

Nathaniel keeps running up to the hutches going 'bunny bunny' and the piggy cages going 'where pig?'. It is killing me :(

FOB just been round. Wanted to cry the whole time.

Not only do I want him back but I don't think he wants me back. I don't blame him, I should have made more effort to make things work before giving up. :(

And I was feeling really good about losing weight til he said I look like a skeleton. I'm nowhere near that skinny I still have lots of bum and thigh. Now I just want to sit with a massive tub of ice cream, marshmallow fluff and some asda's own white choc chip cookies and have a massive pig out session but I know I'll only feel worse after :sad1:

Gosh Nathaniel is making me bawl today. A few months ago we got some guinea pigs (he loves them, so I thought why not) one of them got ill and was supposedly being dealt with on vets medication. To put it midly, I got very attached to them as they were so gentle with Nathaniel and liked sitting in my jacket sleeves. To my horror yesterday morning, I woke to a pretty nasty looking dead guinea pig (the ill one) and went over to the other two in a seperate cage to see one dead in there too. I freaked as hubby was at work and called my parents around. I couldn't bare taking them out and one piggy is still okay and with us at the moment. Parents went out in the garden to try and deal with the dead bodies and rushed in to tell me my rabbits were all dead in their hutches. Cue: bawling my eyes out as my rabbits are the world to me.

Nathaniel keeps running up to the hutches going 'bunny bunny' and the piggy cages going 'where pig?'. It is killing me :(

That's horrible, I'm so sorry :(
My mum went into the garden one morning to feed the rabbits as usual and found 1 had disappeared, 2 half eaten and one which mum thinks died of shock :(

So sorry about your guinea pigs and rabbits. That's so sad :hugs: have you had the one alive checked out? Xx

That's awful. I have a guinea pig, I've got no idea how I'd react if she died, and if she lives long enough, no idea how I'd explain to Alice. :hugs:

So sorry about your guinea pigs and rabbits. That's so sad :hugs: have you had the one alive checked out? Xx

Yeah the other one has been checked as all fine. Am still a little bit worried about him as he's small for his age but hopefully he will eat up his veggies. Am still so sad that 2 only 4 month old guineas can die like that, but for the rabbits to die as well breaks my heart. Nathaniel loves our fluffy animals in the house so hopefully the other guinea pig will be fine and we can get him some friends in a month or two.

Nathaniel doesn't really understand where they've gone but thank god he wasn't with me when I found them is all I can think.

Tbh I'm so happy! :happydance: OH removed his Time Limit for the next baby and decided that when we can afford two we can have another baby! :D

Tbh Jason rolled from front to back today after 8 whole weeks of trying! :D :D

Not only do I want him back but I don't think he wants me back. I don't blame him, I should have made more effort to make things work before giving up. :(

And I was feeling really good about losing weight til he said I look like a skeleton. I'm nowhere near that skinny I still have lots of bum and thigh. Now I just want to sit with a massive tub of ice cream, marshmallow fluff and some asda's own white choc chip cookies and have a massive pig out session but I know I'll only feel worse after :sad1:

girl, i've seen your pictures on facebook - you look so beautiful! :hugs: don't let him put you down, he's probably just fuming inside cos he knows he's fucked it up with someone who's WAY above his standards. from what i've read on here you're so much better off without him, he's a twat and nothing more. chin up chuck! :hugs:

girl, i've seen your pictures on facebook - you look so beautiful! :hugs: don't let him put you down, he's probably just fuming inside cos he knows he's fucked it up with someone who's WAY above his standards. from what i've read on here you're so much better off without him, he's a twat and nothing more. chin up chuck! :hugs:

Thanks, I know I'm being silly but most of me feels like I should have tried harder instead of just complaining he was rubbish all the time and expecting him to change. :dohh: all he wanted was cuddles from me and for us to do stuff as a couple every now and again, I didn't but of course now I do. -.-

:hugs: Josie! :flow:

Tbh I just got my dad to hold Jason in his towel whilst I got a nappy & his jammies.. When dad passed him back it looked like he had peed himself.. Yep Jason had peed all over him! Safe to say Me & OH = :rofl:

Tbh, I went to my nct group today and had to listen to a mum use the CIO method. I found it really hard to listen to a baby cry it's little heart it. It made the whole time very awkward and uncomfortable. :|

Oh no :( I would of had to leave. I can't bare it :nope:

It was upsetting. And it upset Dougie, who I was trying to get off to sleep!
I understand people can parent however they wish, I just don't agree with it.

Yea it seems to set them off doesn't it, I went to my god daughters birthday party the other day and as soon as one baby started crying they all did :dohh: personally I don't think it's fair to make everyone else listen to her baby cry for comfort but then I also wouldn't agree with her having to change her parenting styles for other people :/ tricky one. CIO defo isn't for me I'm too much of a wimp lol

Tbh I wish the 'tickle' in my throat would go away. Spent most of the night coughing

tbh getting so worried :/ finley's got an eye infection + dr can't see him until next week... i don't trust anyone else with him after everyone misdiagnosed his stomach blockage! :cry:

TBH I am at the end of my tether with MIL. I'm not one to say something, but I've told OH if he doesn't speak to her then I will explode. Angry doesn't even cut it.

Oh god. Don't feel good today. Got the shakes and feel like I'm gonna pass out. Had to slide downstairs on my bum cos I didn't want to drop Oakley :/

Oliver has an upper respiratory and chest infection and is on antibiotics and steroids :( poor baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->