-*- teen tbh -*-

Thank you. :hugs: I feel so sad about my Dad. 12 years ago my Dad died and money has just popped up that I'm gonna inherit. I don't know how much yet but as it's been 12 years they wouldn't usually bother trying to find the person who it was for if it wasn't a lot (few thousand) this money is gonna be appreciated as a lot will go into Brooke's savings. A friend just said to me it's a gift from your Dad for Brooke but I would prefer I had him than money :( money of course is important but it's not everything :cry: I'm kind of bitter sweet at the mo x

Thank you. :hugs: I feel so sad about my Dad. 12 years ago my Dad died and money has just popped up that I'm gonna inherit. I don't know how much yet but as it's been 12 years they wouldn't usually bother trying to find the person who it was for if it wasn't a lot (few thousand) this money is gonna be appreciated as a lot will go into Brooke's savings. A friend just said to me it's a gift from your Dad for Brooke but I would prefer I had him than money :( money of course is important but I don't need it. :cry: I'm kind of bitter sweet at the mo x

Oh hun, I can't even imagine how you're feeling, I won't even pretend I know even half the pain of losing a parent but I get what you mean about it being bittersweet. Money is nothing compared to a life but what your friend suggested is a lovely way to think of it, like his way of being there for you both as if he was still on this side aswel as being your guardian angel? :hugs:

Yeah. It is a nice way to think of it. Were gonna buy her a nice bracelet for when she's older as something for her to keep off my Dad. Just so she can wear it and have a bit of him with her all the time :flow: then most into her savings! It's just so funny as I didn't find out about it till Wednesday and the last 2 weeks Brooke has been staring at the door in my living room - she coos/talks at it and smiles. I know most babies do things like that but I do wonder! X

:shock: Oakley does this to one of my walls it really freaks me out cos I fully believe in spirits. I guess if I thought it was a loved one I'd lost I'd find it comforting though. That's such a lovely idea :)

the bracelet thought's such a lovely idea Amber!

Thank you. :hugs: I feel so sad about my Dad. 12 years ago my Dad died and money has just popped up that I'm gonna inherit. I don't know how much yet but as it's been 12 years they wouldn't usually bother trying to find the person who it was for if it wasn't a lot (few thousand) this money is gonna be appreciated as a lot will go into Brooke's savings. A friend just said to me it's a gift from your Dad for Brooke but I would prefer I had him than money :( money of course is important but it's not everything :cry: I'm kind of bitter sweet at the mo x

:hugs:

tbh i'm so pissed off :/
OH cancelled on Finley again yesterday. He also cancelled twice on him last week. So I said that was it :/ he can't keep letting him down like this. so he's told me to fuck off and to rott in hell. i haven't heard anything off him today, he knew finley had a bad eye. i guess that's me back to the single club then :/

OH cancelled on Finley again yesterday. He also cancelled twice on him last week. So I said that was it :/ he can't keep letting him down like this. so he's told me to fuck off and to rott in hell. i haven't heard anything off him today, he knew finley had a bad eye. i guess that's me back to the single club then :/

Fuck off and rot in hell?! Tell him to fuck off and that you'll look forward to receiving child maintenance off him to make up for how little he's doing for his son. You're both worth more than that shit :flower:

Fuck off and rot in hell?! Tell him to fuck off and that you'll look forward to receiving child maintenance off him to make up for how little he's doing for his son. You're both worth more than that shit :flower:

thanks chick. :hugs: he's just popped up telling me to go and throw myself down the stairs. just wish i had the balls to tell him to fuck off.

thanks chick. :hugs: he's just popped up telling me to go and throw myself down the stairs. just wish i had the balls to tell him to fuck off.

:shock: what a charming young man. Seriously hun, you need to distance yourself from this guy, who does he think he is talking to the mother of his child like this?! :o he needs some sence beating into him and his balls cut off :haha:

Is this on Facebook or your phone or something that you can screen print? I know it's slightly childish but I'd be tempted to screen print and uploads to Facebook and tag him and maybe he'll realise how stupid he is. But like I said, it is slightly childish :p

Tbh I went out for my mam's hen night but I had to wear all the bride to be crap because I don't have ID :haha: it's actually the first time I've been out to town too.

:shock: what a charming young man. Seriously hun, you need to distance yourself from this guy, who does he think he is talking to the mother of his child like this?! :o he needs some sence beating into him and his balls cut off :haha:

Is this on Facebook or your phone or something that you can screen print? I know it's slightly childish but I'd be tempted to screen print and uploads to Facebook and tag him and maybe he'll realise how stupid he is. But like I said, it is slightly childish :p

haha seems the only way you can do things nowadays is screenshot and embarress :winkwink: we had a long phonecall and he apologised and we worked things out and like an idiot i got back with him. :dohh: let's see how stuff goes!

men! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->