-*- teen tbh -*-

I'm handing in the money to the estate agents for a credit check today! :D

Pretty pissed off that I have to pay £150 for me and my guarantor but hey ho.

Me and Oakley could be getting our own place :happydance:

TBH one of my friends who has a little boy has moved just up the road from me, literally a three minute walk! I finally have a 'mummy friend' :happydance:

After 2 hours of homework, my new words are thermoregulatory, sudoriferous, free radicals, decubitus, and dermal pappilae :haha: :smug:

Tbh I just made stew for the first time ever and OH loved it so much he had three bowls!

I made a stew for the first time last week and it was lovely too :)

Tbh just want Christmas now! X

tbh my throat's killing and i really fancy some stew! if anyone's got any leftovers :winkwink:

I made meatballs and spaghetti for the first time today, and we loved it ;)

TBH my husband/FOB has a new girlfriend and I am insanely jealous. :nope:

TBH I made stuffed shells last night for dinner and I'm extremely pleased that everyone liked it. :smug: It's the first time I've cooked since I've been living at my mom's (I've been here since July). :dohh:

Tbh FOB is being sweet on me again and it's killing me. Urg I have to keep reminding myself why we should never be together again. :( Why does he keep doing this to me?

Tbh all these posts about people cooking meals is making me worry about when I live alone... I can only cook frozen things like fish fingers, chips (fries), etc. :blush: will be interesting when I give it a shot. I could die :haha:

Also, can't sleep that's why I'm posting on here at quarter past 6 in the morning. Ugh. :|

:haha: My OH had never cooked anything from scratch! But he's not so bad at the things he does!

let's just say that without my microwave i'd be extremely hungry! :haha:

also my friend had her baby this morning. i'm EXTREMELY broody! :dohh:

TBH.. I wish FOB would leave us alone to get on with our lives :/

TBH.. I wish FOB would leave us alone to get on with our lives :/

Popping in from teen parenting!

Taylor Swift - we are never ever getting back together, that might help! It makes me think about my FOB and our relationship because its like the video clip haha.

I cook dinner for my family almost every day of the week.. Mums health isnt too good and she's on light and easy (a diet and a chef cooks her meals for a week and you freeze them and put them in the microwave when u want to eat) so I've stood up and cool all the time EXCEPT lately because we've just had two hot days in a row and I honestly don't want to cook. Cooking is fun tho :)

My I saw my FOB with his friend that's a girl yesterday, oh boy was I jealous! I hate the thought of him with other girls :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->